Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane De Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2004.
"Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture in the EU: A spatial assessment of sources and abatement costs,"
2004/04, INRA, Economie Publique.
- de Cara, Stephane & Houze, Martin & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2004. "Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture in the EU: A spatial assessment of sources and abatement costs," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58401, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005.
"The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model,"
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005. "The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jasmina Behan & Kieran McQuinn, 2004. "The effects of potential reform of the CAP on greenhouse gas emissions from Irish agriculture: an extensification scenario," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 45-55.
- Flichman, Guillermo & Donatelli, Marcello & Louhichi, M.K. & Romstad, Eirik & Heckelei, Thomas & Auclair, D. & Garvey, E. & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Janssen, Sander J.C. & Elbersen, Berien S., 2006. "Quantitative models of SEAMLESS-IF and procedures for up-and downscaling," Reports 9297, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Juraj Balkovic & Stephane de Cara & Oskar Franklin & Steffen Fritz & Petr Havlik & Ingo Huck & Kerstin Jantke & A. Maarit I. Kallio & Florian Klaxner & Alexander Moiseyev & Michael , 2008. "The European Forest and Agriculture Optimisation Model -- EUFASOM," Working Papers FNU-156, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- Attwood, J. D. & McCarl, B. & Chen, Chi-Chung & Eddleman, B. R. & Nayda, B. & Srinivasan, R., 2000. "Assessing regional impacts of change: linking economic and environmental models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 147-159, March.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000.
"Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 57, pages 27-50.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 57.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Post-Print hal-01200922, HAL.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Raja Chakir, 2009. "Spatial Downscaling of Agricultural Land-Use Data: An Econometric Approach Using Cross Entropy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 238-251.
- Helming, John & Peerlings, Jack, 2005. "Effects Of The EU Nitrate Directive for the Dutch Agricultural Sector: an Application of a Regional Model of Dutch Agriculture Based on Positive Mathematical Programming," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234608, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wier, Mette & Andersen, Johnny M. & Jensen, Jorgen D. & Jensen, Thomas C., 2002. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform for the agricultural sector: environmental and economic effects in Denmark," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-359, May.
- Lehtonen, Heikki & Peltola, Jukka & Sinkkonen, Marko, 2006. "Co-effects of climate policy and agricultural policy on regional agricultural viability in Finland," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 472-493, June.
- Elbersen, Berien S. & Kempen, Markus & van Diepen, C.A. & Andersen, Erling & Hazeu, Gerard W. & Verhoog, A. David, 2006. "Protocols for spatial allocation of farm types," Reports 9285, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Christine Wieck & Thomas Heckelei, 2007. "Determinants, differentiation, and development of short-term marginal costs in dairy production: an empirical analysis for selected regions of the EU," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 203-220, March.
- Rozakis, S. & Sourie, J. -C., 2005. "Micro-economic modelling of biofuel system in France to determine tax exemption policy under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 171-182, January.
- Riesgo, Laura & Gomez-Limon, Jose A., 2006. "Multi-criteria policy scenario analysis for public regulation of irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 1-28, November.
- Judez, L. & Chaya, C. & Martinez, S. & Gonzalez, A. A., 2001. "Effects of the measures envisaged in "Agenda 2000" on arable crop producers and beef and veal producers: an application of Positive Mathematical Programming to representative farms of a Span," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 121-138, February.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Lehtonen, Heikki & Lankoski, Jussi E. & Niemi, Jyrki S. & Ollikainen, Markku, 2005. "The Impacts of Alternative Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24459, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Westhoff, Patrick C. & Brown, Scott & Hart, Chad E., 2006. "When Point Estimates Miss the Point: Stochastic Modeling of WTO Restrictions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31341, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Godard, Caroline & Bamière, Laure & Debove, Elodie & De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Niang, N.B., 2005. "Interface between Agriculture and the Environment: Integrating Yield Response Functions in an Economic Model of EU Agriculture," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232663, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2004. "On the Choice of Farm Management Practices after the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy in 2003," WIFO Working Papers 233, WIFO.
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2008. "EU-wide spatial down-scaling of results of regional economic models to analyze environmental impacts," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6677, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christian Schader & Jürn Sanders & Thomas Nemecek & Nic Lampkin & Matthias Stolze, 2008. "A Modelling Approach for Evaluating Agri-Environmental Policies at Sector Level," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 93-132.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy impact assessment; agricultural partial equilibrium models; Common Agricultural Policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .