Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane De Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2004.
"Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture in the EU: A spatial assessment of sources and abatement costs,"
2004/04, INRA, Economie Publique.
- de Cara, Stephane & Houze, Martin & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2004. "Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture in the EU: A spatial assessment of sources and abatement costs," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58401, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005. "The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jasmina Behan & Kieran McQuinn, 2004. "The effects of potential reform of the CAP on greenhouse gas emissions from Irish agriculture: an extensification scenario," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 45-55.
- Flichman, Guillermo & Donatelli, Marcello & Louhichi, M.K. & Romstad, Eirik & Heckelei, Thomas & Auclair, D. & Garvey, E. & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Janssen, Sander J.C. & Elbersen, Berien S., 2006. "Quantitative models of SEAMLESS-IF and procedures for up-and downscaling," Reports 9297, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Juraj Balkovic & Stephane de Cara & Oskar Franklin & Steffen Fritz & Petr Havlik & Ingo Huck & Kerstin Jantke & A. Maarit I. Kallio & Florian Klaxner & Alexander Moiseyev & Michael , 2008. "The European Forest and Agriculture Optimisation Model -- EUFASOM," Working Papers FNU-156, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- Attwood, J. D. & McCarl, B. & Chen, Chi-Chung & Eddleman, B. R. & Nayda, B. & Srinivasan, R., 2000. "Assessing regional impacts of change: linking economic and environmental models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 147-159, March.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000.
"Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 57, pages 27-50.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 57.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Post-Print hal-01200922, HAL.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Raja Chakir, 2009. "Spatial Downscaling of Agricultural Land-Use Data: An Econometric Approach Using Cross Entropy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 238-251.
- Helming, John & Peerlings, Jack, 2005. "Effects Of The EU Nitrate Directive for the Dutch Agricultural Sector: an Application of a Regional Model of Dutch Agriculture Based on Positive Mathematical Programming," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234608, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wier, Mette & Andersen, Johnny M. & Jensen, Jorgen D. & Jensen, Thomas C., 2002. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform for the agricultural sector: environmental and economic effects in Denmark," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-359, May.
- Lehtonen, Heikki & Peltola, Jukka & Sinkkonen, Marko, 2006. "Co-effects of climate policy and agricultural policy on regional agricultural viability in Finland," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 472-493, June.
- Elbersen, Berien S. & Kempen, Markus & van Diepen, C.A. & Andersen, Erling & Hazeu, Gerard W. & Verhoog, A. David, 2006. "Protocols for spatial allocation of farm types," Reports 9285, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Christine Wieck & Thomas Heckelei, 2007. "Determinants, differentiation, and development of short-term marginal costs in dairy production: an empirical analysis for selected regions of the EU," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 203-220, March.
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Rozakis, S. & Sourie, J. -C., 2005. "Micro-economic modelling of biofuel system in France to determine tax exemption policy under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 171-182, January.
- Riesgo, Laura & Gomez-Limon, Jose A., 2006. "Multi-criteria policy scenario analysis for public regulation of irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 1-28, November.
- Judez, L. & Chaya, C. & Martinez, S. & Gonzalez, A. A., 2001. "Effects of the measures envisaged in "Agenda 2000" on arable crop producers and beef and veal producers: an application of Positive Mathematical Programming to representative farms of a Span," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 121-138, February.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Lehtonen, Heikki & Lankoski, Jussi E. & Niemi, Jyrki S. & Ollikainen, Markku, 2005. "The Impacts of Alternative Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24459, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Westhoff, Patrick C. & Brown, Scott & Hart, Chad E., 2006. "When Point Estimates Miss the Point: Stochastic Modeling of WTO Restrictions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31341, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Godard, Caroline & Bamière, Laure & Debove, Elodie & De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Niang, N.B., 2005. "Interface between Agriculture and the Environment: Integrating Yield Response Functions in an Economic Model of EU Agriculture," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232663, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2004. "On the Choice of Farm Management Practices after the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy in 2003," WIFO Working Papers 233, WIFO.
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2008. "EU-wide spatial down-scaling of results of regional economic models to analyze environmental impacts," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6677, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christian Schader & Jürn Sanders & Thomas Nemecek & Nic Lampkin & Matthias Stolze, 2008. "A Modelling Approach for Evaluating Agri-Environmental Policies at Sector Level," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 93-132.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy impact assessment; agricultural partial equilibrium models; Common Agricultural Policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.