Assessing regional impacts of change: linking economic and environmental models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayri Önal & Bruce A. McCarl, 1991. "Exact Aggregation in Mathematical Programming Sector Models," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 319-334, July.
- Richard M. Adams & Kelly J. Bryant & Bruce A. Mccarl & David M. Legler & James O'Brien & Andrew Solow & Rodney Weiher, 1995. "Value Of Improved Long-Range Weather Information," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 10-19, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Flichman & Florence Jacquet, 2003. "Le couplage des modèles agronomiques et économiques : intérêt pour l'analyse des politiques," Post-Print hal-01201042, HAL.
- Burkhart, Christopher S. & Jha, Manoj K., 2012. "Site-Specific Simulation of Nutrient Control Policies: Integrating Economic and Water Quality Effects," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), April.
- Flichman, Guillermo & Jacquet, Florence, 2003. "Le couplage des modèles agronomiques et économiques : intérêt pour l'analyse des politiques," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 67.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Attavanich, Witsanu & Rashford, Benjamin S. & Adams, Richard M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2011. "Land Use, Climate Change and Ecosystem Services," MPRA Paper 83947, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Guillermo Flichman & Florence Jacquet, 2003. "Le couplage des modèles agronomiques et économiques : intérêt pour l'analyse des politiques," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 67, pages 51-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:63:y:2000:i:3:p:147-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.