Effects of the measures envisaged in "Agenda 2000" on arable crop producers and beef and veal producers: an application of Positive Mathematical Programming to representative farms of a Spanish region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quirino Paris & Richard E. Howitt, 1998. "An Analysis of Ill-Posed Production Problems Using Maximum Entropy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 124-138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cortignani, Raffaele & Dono, Gabriele, 2014. "Sustainability of greening measures by Common Agricultural Policy 2014-2020 in new climate scenarios in a Mediterranean area," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173098, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Arriaza Balmón, Manuel & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio, 2002. "Comparative Performance of Selected Mathematical Programming Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24792, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Solazzo, Roberto & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2016. "How does greening affect farm behaviour? Trade-off between commitments and sanctions in the Northern Italy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 88-98.
- Christian Schader & Jürn Sanders & Thomas Nemecek & Nic Lampkin & Matthias Stolze, 2008. "A Modelling Approach for Evaluating Agri-Environmental Policies at Sector Level," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 93-132.
- Mattas, Konstadinos & Arfini, Filippo & Midmore, Peter & Schmitz, P. Michael & Surry, Yves R., 2008. "Impacts Of Cap Reform On Rural Employment: A Multimodeling Cross Country Approach," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Judez, Lucinio & de Andres, Rosario & Ibanez, M. & De Miguel, J.M. & Miguel, J.L. & Urzainqui, Elvira, 2008. "Impact Of The Cap Reform On The Spanish Agricultural Sector," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44830, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:67:y:2001:i:2:p:121-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.