FSSIM, a bio-economic farm model for simulating the response of EU farming systems to agricultural and environmental policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Britz, Wolfgang & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio & Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas, 2007. "Definition of the CAPRI Core Modelling System and Interfaces with other Components of SEAMLESS-IF," Reports 9284, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Thomas Heckelei & Hendrik Wolff, 2003. "Estimation of constrained optimisation models for agricultural supply analysis based on generalised maximum entropy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Topp, C. F. E. & Mitchell, M., 2003. "Forecasting the environmental and socio-economic consequences of changes in the Common Agricultural Policy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 227-252.
- Argyris Kanellopoulos & Paul Berentsen & Thomas Heckelei & Martin van Ittersum & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2010. "Assessing the Forecasting Performance of a Generic Bio-Economic Farm Model Calibrated With Two Different PMP Variants," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 274-294.
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Semaan, Josephine & Flichman, Guillermo & Scardigno, Alessandra & Steduto, Pasquale, 2007. "Analysis of nitrate pollution control policies in the irrigated agriculture of Apulia Region (Southern Italy): A bio-economic modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 357-367.
- Zander, Peter & Borkowski, Nina & Hecker, Martin & Uthes, Sandra & Stokstad, Grete & Rorstad, Per Kr. & Bellocchi, Gianni, 2010. "Procedure to Identify and Assess Current Activities," Reports 57938, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Riesgo, Laura & Gomez-Limon, Jose A., 2006. "Multi-criteria policy scenario analysis for public regulation of irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 1-28.
- Donaldson, A. B. & Flichman, G. & Webster, J. P. G., 1995. "Integrating agronomic and economic models for policy analysis at the farm level: The impact of CAP reform in two European regions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 163-178.
- Veysset, P. & Bebin, D. & Lherm, M., 2005. "Adaptation to Agenda 2000 (CAP reform) and optimisation of the farming system of French suckler cattle farms in the Charolais area: a model-based study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 179-202.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 622-636.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Belhouchette, Hatem & Wery, Jacques & Therond, Olivier & Flichman, Guillermo, 2008. "Impact Assessment Of The 2003 Cap Reform And The Nitrate Directive On The Arable Farming System In The Midi-Pyrénées Region: Bio-Economic Modeling At Field, Farm And Regional Levels," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44826, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thorne, Peter J. & Hengsdijk, Huib & Janssen, Sander J.C. & Louhichi, Kamel & van Keulen, Herman & Thornton, Philip K., 2009. "Modelling Livestock Component in FSSIM," Reports 57788, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Louhichi, Kamel & Kanellopoulos, Argyris & Meuter, Eelco & Hengsdijk, Huib & Zander, Peter & Thorne, Peter J. & Flichman, Guillermo & Blanco Fonseca, M, 2009. "Integration of all FSSIM components within SEAMLESS-IF and a stand alone Graphical User Interface for FSSIM," Reports 57790, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Elbersen, Berien S. & Kempen, Markus & van Diepen, C.A. & Andersen, Erling & Hazeu, Gerard W. & Verhoog, A. David, 2006. "Protocols for spatial allocation of farm types," Reports 9285, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 150-165.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
More about this item
KeywordsBio-economic model Integrated assessment Environmental policy Market liberalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:8:p:585-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.