Impact of Alternative Implementations of the Agenda 2000 Mid Term Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Heckelei & Hendrik Wolff, 2003. "Estimation of constrained optimisation models for agricultural supply analysis based on generalised maximum entropy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Casado, José María & Gracia, Azucena, 2005. "An Assessment of the Luxembourg Agreement on the Spanish Agricultural Sector: an Econometric Model," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232589, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Offermann, Frank & Kleinhanss, Werner & Huettel, Silke & Kuepker, Bernd, 2005. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform Impacts on German Agriculture Using the Farm Group Model FARMIS," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lips, Markus, 2004. "The Cap Mid Term Review And The Wto Doha Round; Analyses For The Netherlands, Eu And Accession Countries," Report Series 29092, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Guindé, Loïc & Millet, Guy & Rozakis, Stelios & Sourie, Jean-Claude & Tréguer, David, 2005. "The CAP Mid-Term Reform Impacts to French Cereal-Oriented Farms," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232607, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judez, Lucinio & de Andres, Rosario & Ibanez, M. & De Miguel, J.M. & Miguel, J.L. & Urzainqui, Elvira, 2008. "Impact Of The Cap Reform On The Spanish Agricultural Sector," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44830, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Onate, J.J. & Atance, I. & Bardaji, I. & Llusia, D., 2007. "Modelling the effects of alternative CAP policies for the Spanish high-nature value cereal-steppe farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 247-260, May.
More about this item
Keywordspositive analysis of policy-making and implementation; programming models; computational techniques; firm behaviour; Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .