Trading schemes for greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture: A comparative analysis based on different implementation options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtsmark, Bjart & Maestad, Ottar, 2002. "Emission trading under the Kyoto Protocol--effects on fossil fuel markets under alternative regimes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-218, February.
- Jorgenson, Dale & Goettle, Richard & Ho, Mun Sing & Wilcoxen, Peter, 2009. "Cap and trade climate policy and U.S. economic adjustments," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 362-381, May.
- Moran, Dominic & MacLeod, Michael J. & Wall, Eileen & Eory, Vera & McVittie, Alistair & Barnes, Andrew Peter & Rees, Bob & Smith, Peter & Moxey, Andrew, 2009. "Marginal abatement cost curves for UK agriculture, forestry, land-use and land-use change sector out to 2022," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51065, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Stronzik, Marcus & Hunt, Alistair & Eckermann, Frauke & Taylor, Tim, 2003. "The Role of Transaction Costs and Risk Premia in the Determination of Climate Change Policy Responses," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-59, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-69, July.
- Dominguez, Ignacio Perez & Wieck, Christine, 2006. "Welfare distribution between EU Member States through different national decoupling options. Implications for Spain," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(11).
- Frank Jotzo & Axel Michaelowa, 2002. "Estimating the CDM market under the Marrakech Accords," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 179-196, September.
- Stéphane Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2005. "Methane and Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Agriculture in the EU: A Spatial Assessment of Sources and Abatement Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(4), pages 551-583, December.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
- Lennox, James A. & Andrew, Robbie & Forgie, V., 2008. "Price effects of an emissions trading scheme in New Zealand," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6678, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barreiro-Hurle, Jesus & Perez-Dominguez, Ignacio & Jansson, Torbjoern & Fellman, Thomas & Weiss, Franz, 2016. "The role of technology in avoiding leakage from unilateral mitigation targets in agriculture: the case of the EU," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235079, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Krimly, Tatjana & Angenendt, Elisabeth & Bahrs, Enno & Dabbert, Stephan, 2016. "Global warming potential and abatement costs of different peatland management options: A case study for the Pre-alpine Hill and Moorland in Germany," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 1-12.
- Dominguez, Ignacio Perez & Britz, Wolfgang, 2010. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading In European Agriculture: A Comparison Of Different Policy Implementation Options In Year 2020," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91396, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2011.
"Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture, cost effectiveness, and the EU non-ETS burden sharing agreement,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1680-1690, July.
- Stephane De Cara & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2011. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture, cost effectiveness, and the EU non-ETS burden sharing agreement," Post-Print hal-00999823, HAL.
- Stéphane De Cara & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2011. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture, cost effectiveness, and the EU non-ETS Burden Sharing Agreement," Working Papers 1105, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Kahil, Mohamed Taher & Albiac, JosÃ©, 2013. "Greenhouse gases mitigation policies in the agriculture of Aragon, Spain," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Garnache, Cloe & Merel, Pierre R., 2011. "Calibrating a regional PMP model of agricultural supply under multiple constraints: a set of matryoshka doll conditions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114630, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fellmann, Thomas & Dominguez, Ignacio Perez & Witzke, Heinz Peter & Oudendag, Diti, 2012. "Mitigating GHG emissions from EU agriculture– what difference does the policy make?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126815, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto, 2014.
"The evolution of agricultural GHG emissions in Italy and the role of the CAP A farm-level assessment,"
2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy
173012, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto, 2015. "The evolution of agricultural GHG emissions in Italy and the role of the CAP A farm-level assessment," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211548, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Wen, 2015. "Intégrer l'agriculture dans les politiques d'atténuation chinoises," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/14999 edited by Perthuis, Christian de, December.
- Camelia Burja, 2012. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Agriculture:A Comparative Analysis Between Countries That Recently Joined The Eu," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-25.
- Raja Chakir & Stéphane De Cara & Bruno Vermont, 2011.
"Émissions de gaz à effet de serre dues à l’agriculture et aux usages des sols en France : une analyse spatiale,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 444(1), pages 201-221.
- Raja Chakir & Stephane De Cara & Bruno Vermont, 2011. "Émissions de gaz à effet de serre dues à l'agriculture et aux usages des sols en France : une analyse spatiale," Post-Print hal-01018982, HAL.
- Breen, James P. & Donnellan, Trevor & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2012. "Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Irish Agriculture: A market-based approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 130555, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eory, Vera, 2015. "Evaluating the use of marginal abatement cost curves applied to greenhouse gas abatement in agriculture," Working Papers 199777, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsKyoto Protocol; agricultural policy; economic modelling; tradable emission permits;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:jourae:v:90:y:2009:i:3:p:287-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Saux-Nogues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrapfr.html .