Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Hovi & Ivar Areklett, 2004. "Enforcing the Climate Regime: Game Theory and the Marrakesh Accords," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
- Nentjes, Andries & Klaassen, Ger, 2004. "On the quality of compliance mechanisms in the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 531-544, March.
- Kling, Catherine & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997.
"Bankable permits for the control of environmental pollution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 101-115, April.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997. "Bankable Permits for the Control of Environmental Pollution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1479, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2005.
"A Note on Market Power in an Emission Permits Market with Banking,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(2), pages 159-173, June.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2003. "A Note on Market Power in an Emission Permits Market with Banking," Documentos de Trabajo 236, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2004. "A Note on Market Power in an Emission Permits Market with Banking," Working Papers 0405, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Eyckmans Johan & van Steenberghe Vincent & Van Regemorter Denise, "undated".
"Is Kyoto Fatally Flawed? An Analysis with MacGEM,"
- Johan Eyckmans & Denise Van Regemorter & Vincent van Steenberghe, 2001. "Is Kyoto fatally flawed? An analysis with MacGEM," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0118, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- A. Denny Ellerman & Ian Sue Wing, 2000. "Supplementarity: An Invitation to Monopsony?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 29-59.
- S D Flåm & O Godal, 2005. "Affine Price Expectations and Equilibrium in Strategic Markets," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0505, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2000. "The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 189-210, November.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Westskog, Hege, 1998. "The Design of a Dynamic Tradeable Quota System under Market Imperfections," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 89-107, July.
- Peter Bohm, 2002. "Improving Cost-effectiveness and Facilitating Participation of Developing Countries in International Emissions Trading," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 261-273, September.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
- Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-69, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Amato, Alessio & Valentini, Edilio & Zoli, Mariangela, 2017. "Tradable quota taxation and market power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 248-252.
- Restiani, Phillia & Betz, Regina, 2010.
"A Theoretical Model of Optimal Compliance Decisions under Different Penalty Designs in Emissions Trading Markets,"
107585, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Phillia Restiani & Regina Betz, 2010. "A Theoretical Model of Optimal Compliance Decisions under Different Penalty Designs in Emissions Trading Markets," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1086, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:88-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Godal Odd & Meland Frode, 2010. "Permit Markets, Seller Cartels and the Impact of Strategic Buyers," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Drechsler, Martin & Hartig, Florian, 2011. "Conserving biodiversity with tradable permits under changing conservation costs and habitat restoration time lags," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 533-541, January.
- Flåm, S.D. & Godal, O., 2008. "Market clearing and price formation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 956-977, March.
- Daskalakis, George & Psychoyios, Dimitris & Markellos, Raphael N., 2009. "Modeling CO2 emission allowance prices and derivatives: Evidence from the European trading scheme," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1230-1241, July.
- Cathrine Hagem & Hege Westskog, 2009. "Allocating Tradable Permits on the Basis of Market Price to Achieve Cost Effectiveness," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 139-149, February.
- Jerry Courvisanos, 2012. "Political Economy of Innovation and Sustainable Development," Chapters,in: Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2011. "Sustainable growth under pollution quotas: optimal R&D, investment and replacement policies," Working Papers halshs-00632887, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:51:y:2006:i:3:p:308-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .