Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2004.
"A Note on Market Power in an Emission Permits Market with Banking,"
0405, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2005. "A Note on Market Power in an Emission Permits Market with Banking," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(2), pages 159-173, 06.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2003. "A Note on Market Power in an Emission Permits Market with Banking," Documentos de Trabajo 236, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Kling, Catherine L. & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997.
"Bankable Permits for the Control of Environmental Pollution,"
Staff General Research Papers
1479, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997. "Bankable permits for the control of environmental pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 101-115, April.
- Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-69, July.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Johan Eyckmans & Denise Van Regemorter & Vincent van Steenberghe, 2001.
"Is Kyoto fatally flawed? An analysis with MacGEM,"
Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series
ete0118, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- S D Flåm & O Godal, 2005. "Affine Price Expectations and Equilibrium in Strategic Markets," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0505, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Westskog, Hege, 1998. "The Design of a Dynamic Tradeable Quota System under Market Imperfections," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 89-107, July.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2000. "The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 189-210, November.
- A. Denny Ellerman & Ian Sue Wing, 2000. "Supplementarity: An Invitation to Monopsony?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 29-59.
- Nentjes, Andries & Klaassen, Ger, 2004. "On the quality of compliance mechanisms in the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 531-544, March.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
- Peter Bohm, 2002. "Improving Cost-effectiveness and Facilitating Participation of Developing Countries in International Emissions Trading," International Environmental Agreements- Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 261-273, September.
- Jon Hovi & Ivar Areklett, 2004. "Enforcing the Climate Regime: Game Theory and the Marrakesh Accords," International Environmental Agreements- Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:51:y:2006:i:3:p:308-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.