Market Power and Transferable Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arie ten Cate, 2010. "Hourglass models of world-wide problems such as climate change," CPB Memorandum 238, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Judson Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 2008.
"Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture,"
NBER Working Papers
14432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, Judson & Stavins, Robert, 2008. "Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp08-053, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins & Judson Jaffe, 2008. "Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Papers 2008.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- DAUBANES Julien, 2009.
"Changement climatique, instruments Ã©conomiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto : une synthÃ¨se,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.19.295, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Daubanes, Julien, 2009. "Changement climatique, instruments économiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto: une synthèse," TSE Working Papers 09-006, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giuseppe De Feo & Joana Resende & Maria-Eugenia Sanin, 2012.
"Optimal Allocation Of Tradable Emission Permits Under Upstream–Downstream Strategic Interaction,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1-23.
- Joana Resende & Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2009. "Optimal allocation of tradable emission permits under upstream-downstream strategic interaction," Working Papers hal-00437645, HAL.
- Giuseppe De Feo & Joana Resende & Maria Eugenia Sanin, 2012. "Optimal Allocation of Tradable Emission Permits under Upstream-Downstream Strategic Interaction," DEM Working Papers Series 013, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2011.
"The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," Discussion Papers dp-10-46, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," Working Paper Series rwp10-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," Scholarly Articles 4450130, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," Working Papers 2010.131, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," NBER Working Papers 16403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kjell Sunnevåg, 2003. "Auction Design for the Allocation of Emission Permits in the Presence of Market Power," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 385-400, November.
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Intertemporal Emissions Trading and Allocation Rules: Gainers, Losers and the Spectre of Market Power," Working Papers halshs-00124713, HAL.
- Cathrine Hagem, 2008. "Incentives for merger in a noncompetitive permit market," Discussion Papers 568, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Slechten, Aurélie, 2013.
"Intertemporal links in cap-and-trade schemes,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 319-336.
- Aurelie Slechten, 2011. "Intertemporal Links in Cap-and Trade Schemes," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aurelie Slechten, 2013. "Intertemporal links in cap-and-trade schemes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GERMAIN, Marc & VAN STEENBERGHE, Vincent, 2001. "Optimal policy tradable and bankable pollution permits: taking the market microstructure into account," CORE Discussion Papers 2001035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schwabe, Kurt A. & Smith, V. Kerry, 1998. "Have Incentive Based Policies Been Oversold?," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20787, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2009. "The European Union's Potential for Strategic Emissions Trading through Minimal Permit Sale Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 2809, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2002. "Testing the Efficiency of a Tradeable Permits Market," Documentos de Trabajo 224, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Intertemporal Emissions Trading and Market Power: A Dominant Firm with Competitive Fringe Model," Working Papers halshs-00388207, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.