Banking And Borrowing In The Eu Ets: A Review Of Economic Modelling, Current Provisions And Prospects For Future Design
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0950-0804|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K., 2006.
"Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0645, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff, 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 7-30, January.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Pierre Chevallier, 2007.
"European carbon prices and banking restrictions: evidence from phase I (2005-2007),"
EconomiX Working Papers
2007-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Chevallier, 2009. "European Carbon Prices and Banking Restrictions: Evidence from Phase I (2005-2007)," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 51-80.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Chevallier, 2009. "European Carbon Prices and Banking Restrictions: Evidence from Phase I (2005-2007)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00649923, HAL.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997.
"Bankable Permits for the Control of Environmental Pollution,"
Staff General Research Papers
1479, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997. "Bankable permits for the control of environmental pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 101-115, April.
- Schleich, Joachim & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Hoppe, Christian & Seifert, Stefan, 2004.
"Banning banking in EU emissions trading?,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
04-60, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele, 2009.
"Banking permits: Economic efficiency and distributional effects,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 382-403, May.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Emanuele Massetti, 2008. "Banking Permits: Economic Efficiency and Distributional Effects," Working Papers 2008_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele, 2008. "Banking Permits: Economic Efficiency and Distributional Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 6652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2008. "Banking Permits: Economic Efficiency and Distributional Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 2214, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2008. "Banking Permits: Economic Efficiency and Distributional Effects," Working Papers 2008.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eirik Amundsen & Fridrik Baldursson & Jørgen Mortensen, 2006.
"Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(4), pages 259-287, December.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Mortensen, Jørgen Birk, 2003. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Working Papers in Economics 02/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Fridrik M. Baldursson & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2005. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Discussion Papers 05-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Meghan McGuinness & Raphael Trotignon, 2007. "Technical Memorandum on Analysis of the EU ETS Using the Community Independent Transaction Log," Working Papers 0712, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2008. "Should We Worry About The Failure Of The Hotelling Rule?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 774-793, 09.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Cronshaw, Mark B & Brown-Kruse, Jamie, 1996. "Regulated Firms in Pollution Permit Markets with Banking," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 179-89, March.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2006. "On Pollution Permit Banking and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 283-302, 05.
- Godby, Robert W. & Mestelman, Stuart & Muller, R. Andrew & Welland, J. Douglas, 1997.
"Emissions Trading with Shares and Coupons when Control over Discharges Is Uncertain,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 359-381, March.
- Stuart Mestelman & Andrew Muller, 1997. "Emissions Trading with Shares and Coupons when Control over Discharges is Uncertain," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 1997-01, McMaster University.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2000. "The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 189-210, November.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard & Zhang, Jiangfeng, 2003.
"Managing Permit Markets to Stabilize Prices,"
dp-03-34, Resources For the Future.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Joskow,Paul L. & Schmalensee,Richard & Montero,Juan-Pablo & Bailey,Elizabeth M., 2000.
"Markets for Clean Air,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521660839, June.
- Valentina Bosetti & David Tomberlin, 2004. "Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei," Working Papers 2004.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paul Leiby & Jonathan Rubin, 2001. "Intertemporal Permit Trading for the Control of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(3), pages 229-256, July.
- Jacoby, Henry D. & Ellerman, A. Denny, 2004. "The safety valve and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 481-491, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:26:y:2012:i:1:p:157-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.