Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff, 2006. "Allocation and Competitiveness in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Policy Overview," Working Papers EPRG 0622, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0645, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kati Kulovesi & Katja Kein�nen, 2006. "Long-term climate policy: international legal aspects of sector-based approaches," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 313-325, May.
- Pablo del R�o Gonz�lez, 2006. "Harmonization versus decentralization in the EU ETS: an economic analysis," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 457-475, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stephen Lecourt & Clément Pallière & Oliver Sartor, 2013.
"The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking on free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2013/17, European University Institute.
- Stephen Lecourt & Clément Pallière & Oliver J. Sartor, 2013. "The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking on free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3," Working Papers hal-00809096, HAL.
- Stephen Lecourt & Clement Palliere & Oliver Sartor, 2013. "Free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3: The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking for carbonintensive industry," Working Papers 1302, Chaire Economie du climat.
More about this item
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:7-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.