Free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3: The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking for carbonintensive industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Abrell & Anta Ndoye Faye & Georg Zachmann, 2011.
"Assessing the impact of the EU ETS using firm level data,"
Working Papers of BETA
2011-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Georg Zachmann & Anta Ndoye & Jan Abrell, 2011. "Assessing the impact of the EU ETS using firm level data," Working Papers 579, Bruegel.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Mu?ls & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2014.
"Industry Compensation under Relocation Risk: A Firm-Level Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(8), pages 2482-2508, August.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Mu�ls & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2012. "Industry compensation under relocation risk: a firm-level analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," GRI Working Papers 85, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Martin, Ralf & Muuls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J., 2014. "Industry compensation under relocation risk: a firm-level analysis of the EU emissions trading scheme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59312, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2013. "Industry Compensation Under Relocation Risk: A Firm-Level Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," NBER Working Papers 19097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Ulrich J. Wagner & Laure B. de Preux, 2012. "Industry Compensation Under Relocation Risk: A Firm-Level Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," CEP Discussion Papers dp1150, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011.
"How emission certificate allocations distort fossil investments: The German example,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1975-1987, April.
- Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011. "How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1975-1987.
- Michael Pahle & Lin Fan & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1097, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahman, Markus & Burtraw, Dallas & Kruger, Joseph & Zetterberg, Lars, 2007. "A Ten-Year Rule to guide the allocation of EU emission allowances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1718-1730, March.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Convery,Frank J. & de Perthuis,Christian ,AnaÃ¯s, 2010. "Pricing Carbon," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521196475, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiong, Ling & Shen, Bo & Qi, Shaozhou & Price, Lynn & Ye, Bin, 2017. "The allowance mechanism of China’s carbon trading pilots: A comparative analysis with schemes in EU and California," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1849-1859.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union Emissions Trading Scheme; CO2 allowance allocation; Emissions-performance benchmarking;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-09-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-09-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2013-09-26 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cec:wpaper:1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chaire Economie du Climat). General contact details of provider: http://www.chaireeconomieduclimat.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.