Allocation in the European Emissions Trading Scheme
- Ellerman,A. Denny
- Buchner,Barbara K.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, M.W. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H., 2011. "An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic programming model for planning carbon dioxide trading under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5677-5689.
- Caparrós, Alejandro & Péreau, Jean-Christophe & Tazdaït, Tarik, 2013. "Emission trading and international competition: The impact of labor market rigidity on technology adoption and output," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 36-43.
- Hanley Nick & MacKenzie Ian A, 2010.
"The Effects of Rent Seeking over Tradable Pollution Permits,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Nick Hanley & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2009. "The effects of rent seeking over tradable pollution permits," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/112, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Mackenzie, Ian A, 2010. "The effects of rent seeking over tradable pollution permits," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Mackenzie, Ian A, 2009. "The effects of rent seeking over tradable pollution permits," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Denny Ellerman, 2009. "The EU's Emissions Trading Scheme: A Proto-Type Global System?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 2, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Stefano F. Verde & Christoph Graf & Thijs Jong and Claudio Marcantonini, 2016. "Installation entries and exits in the EU ETS industrial sector," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/19, European University Institute.
- MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus, 2012. "Cap-and-trade, taxes, and distributional conflict," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 51-65.
- Jessika Richter & Luis Mundaca, 2015. "Achieving and maintaining institutional feasibility in emissions trading: the case of New Zealand," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1487-1509, December.
- A. Denny Ellerman & Claudio Marcantonini & Aleksandar Zaklan, 2016. "The European Union Emissions Trading System: Ten Years and Counting," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 89-107.
- Antonio M. Bento & Emeric Henry & Scott E. Lowe, 2013. "The Determinants of Credit Allocations in a Market-based Trading System: Evidence from the RECLAIM Program," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 51-80, Summer.
- Claudia Kettner, 2012. "EU Emissions Trading – Allocation Patterns and Trade Flows," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 85(9), pages 737-750, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521875684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .