Report NEP-REG-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Market Value of Variable Renewables. The Effect of Solar and Wind Power Variability on their Relative Price," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/36, European University Institute.
- Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2013. "How capital-based instruments facilitate the transition toward a low-carbon economy : a tradeoff between optimality and acceptability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6609, The World Bank.
- Stephen Lecourt & Clement Palliere & Oliver Sartor, 2013. "Free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3: The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking for carbonintensive industry," Working Papers 1302, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Pierre Garello & Pierre Bentata, 2013. "Indirect Land Use Changes (ILUC): The Seen and the Unseen," CAE Working Papers 101, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Vikram Maheshri, 2013. "(De)Regulation and Market Thickness," Working Papers 2013-252-38, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Ronald J. Shadbegian & Wayne B. Gray & Chumbei Wang & Merve Cebi, 2013. "Do EPA Regulations Affect Labor Demand? Evidence from the Pulp and Paper Industry," NCEE Working Paper Series 201303, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Andrew Schein, 2013. "Carbon Taxes vs. Cap and Trade: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 19338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2013. "Measuring Efficiency and Effectiveness in the Public Sector," Memorandum 16/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2013. "The U.S. Shale Gas Revolution and Its Effect on International Gas Markets," MPRA Paper 49545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neeraj Kaushal & Felix Muchomba, 2013. "How Consumer Price Subsidies affect Nutrition," NBER Working Papers 19404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.