The evolution of agricultural GHG emissions in Italy and the role of the CAP A farm-level assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto, 2015. "The evolution of agricultural GHG emissions in Italy and the role of the CAP A farm-level assessment," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211548, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Coderoni & Roberto Esposti, 2014. "Is There a Long-Term Relationship Between Agricultural GHG Emissions and Productivity Growth? A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(2), pages 273-302, June.
- Roberto Esposti & Giulia Listorti, 2013.
"Agricultural price transmission across space and commodities during price bubbles,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Esposti, Roberto & Listorti, Giulia, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114338, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Giulia LISTORTI, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," Working Papers 367, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Stéphane Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2005.
"Methane and Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Agriculture in the EU: A Spatial Assessment of Sources and Abatement Costs,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(4), pages 551-583, December.
- Stephane de Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2005. "Methane and nitrous oxide emissions from agriculture in the EU : a spatial assessment of sources and abatement costs [Emissions de méthane et de protoxyde d'azote d'origine agricole dans l'UE : une," Post-Print hal-02683201, HAL.
- Dixon, Janine & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "Impact of the 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
- Pérez Domínguez, Ignacio & Britz, Wolfgang & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2009.
"Trading schemes for greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture: A comparative analysis based on different implementation options,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 90(3).
- Ignacio Pérez Domínguez & Wolfgang Britz & Karin Holm-Müller, 2009. "Trading schemes for greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture: A comparative analysis based on different implementation options," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 90(3), pages 287-308.
- Pushpam Kumar & Uwe A. Schneider, 2008. "Greenhouse gas emission mitigation through agriculture," Working Papers FNU-155, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- Schneider, Uwe A. & Kumar, Pushpam, 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Mitigation through Agriculture," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-5.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Pete Smith, 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation and Emission Intensities in Agriculture," Working Papers FNU-164, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Silvia Coderoni & Laura Valli & Maurizio Canavari, 2015. "Climate Change Mitigation Options in the Italian Livestock Sector," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 14(1), pages 17-24, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto, 2017. "CAP Payments And Agricultural GHG Emissions In Italy. A Farm-level Assessment," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260905, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ancuta Isbasoiu & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Stéphane De Cara, 2021.
"Increasing food production and mitigating agricultural greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union: impacts of carbon pricing and calorie production targeting,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 23(2), pages 409-440, April.
- Ancuta Isbasoiu & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Stéphane de Cara, 2021. "Increasing food production and mitigating agricultural greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union: impacts of carbon pricing and calorie production targeting [Augmenter la production alimentair," Post-Print hal-03151982, HAL.
- De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2011.
"Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture, cost effectiveness, and the EU non-ETS burden sharing agreement,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1680-1690, July.
- Stéphane De Cara & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2011. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture, cost effectiveness, and the EU non-ETS Burden Sharing Agreement," Working Papers 1105, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Stephane de Cara & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2011. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture, cost effectiveness, and the EU non-ETS burden sharing agreement," Post-Print hal-00999823, HAL.
- Wang, Wen, 2015. "Intégrer l'agriculture dans les politiques d'atténuation chinoises," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/14999 edited by Perthuis, Christian de, November.
- Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane, 2010.
"How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1373-1386, May.
- Bruno Vermont & Stephane de Cara, 2010. "How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01172939, HAL.
- Kreft, Cordelia & Huber, Robert & Wuepper, David & Finger, Robert, 2021. "The role of non-cognitive skills in farmers' adoption of climate change mitigation measures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Lal, R., 2011. "Sequestering carbon in soils of agro-ecosystems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 33-39.
- Hansen, Bjørn Gunnar, 2019. "CO2 – Emission, costs and capacity of different manure management practices- results from an advisory project," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 325-334.
- Francaviglia, Rosa & Coleman, Kevin & Whitmore, Andrew P. & Doro, Luca & Urracci, Giulia & Rubino, Mariateresa & Ledda, Luigi, 2012. "Changes in soil organic carbon and climate change – Application of the RothC model in agro-silvo-pastoral Mediterranean systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 48-54.
- Zhen, Wei & Qin, Quande & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Spatio-temporal patterns of energy consumption-related GHG emissions in China's crop production systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 274-284.
- Malin Tälle & Lotten Wiréhn & Daniel Ellström & Mattias Hjerpe & Maria Huge-Brodin & Per Jensen & Tom Lindström & Tina-Simone Neset & Uno Wennergren & Geneviève Metson, 2019. "Synergies and Trade-Offs for Sustainable Food Production in Sweden: An Integrated Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-22, January.
- Novikova, Anastasija & Rocchi, Lucia & Vitunskienė, Vlada, 2017. "Assessing the benefit of the agroecosystem services: Lithuanian preferences using a latent class approach," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 277-286.
- Arenas-Calle, Laura N. & Ramirez-Villegas, Julian & Whitfield, Stephen & Challinor, Andrew J., 2021. "Design of a Soil-based Climate-Smartness Index (SCSI) using the trend and variability of yields and soil organic carbon," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Oliver Lazarus & Sonali McDermid & Jennifer Jacquet, 2021. "The climate responsibilities of industrial meat and dairy producers," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 1-21, March.
- David Bryngelsson & Fredrik Hedenus & Daniel J. A. Johansson & Christian Azar & Stefan Wirsenius, 2017. "How Do Dietary Choices Influence the Energy-System Cost of Stabilizing the Climate?," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-13, February.
- Soy-Massoni, Emma & Langemeyer, Johannes & Varga, Diego & SÃ¡ez, Marc & PintÃ³, Josep, 2016. "The importance of ecosystem services in coastal agricultural landscapes: Case study from the Costa Brava, Catalonia," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 43-52.
- Telmo José Mendes & Diego Silva Siqueira & Eduardo Barretto Figueiredo & Ricardo de Oliveira Bordonal & Mara Regina Moitinho & José Marques Júnior & Newton La Scala Jr., 2021. "Soil carbon stock estimations: methods and a case study of the Maranhão State, Brazil," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(11), pages 16410-16427, November.
- Amanda Silva‐Parra & Juan Manuel Trujillo‐González & Eric C. Brevik, 2021. "Greenhouse gas balance and mitigation potential of agricultural systems in Colombia: A systematic analysis," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 554-572, June.
- Chen, Jiandong & Cheng, Shulei & Song, Malin, 2018. "Changes in energy-related carbon dioxide emissions of the agricultural sector in China from 2005 to 2013," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 748-761.
- Wang, Guangshuai & Liang, Yueping & Zhang, Qian & Jha, Shiva K. & Gao, Yang & Shen, Xiaojun & Sun, Jingsheng & Duan, Aiwang, 2016. "Mitigated CH4 and N2O emissions and improved irrigation water use efficiency in winter wheat field with surface drip irrigation in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 403-407.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-09-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea14:173012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.