Impact of the 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronnie O'Toole & Alan Matthews, 2002. "The IMAGE CGE Model: Constructing the Base 1993 database," Trinity Economics Papers 20027, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ronnie O'Toole & Alan Matthews, 2002. "The IMAGE CGE Model: Understanding the Model Structure, Code and Solution Methods," Trinity Economics Papers 20029, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Dixon, Janine, 2006. "The 2003 Mid Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Ireland," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25284, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rory Deverell & Kevin McDonnell & Ger Devlin, 2009. "Potential Bioethanol Feedstock Availability Around Nine Locations in the Republic of Ireland," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto, 2014.
"The evolution of agricultural GHG emissions in Italy and the role of the CAP A farm-level assessment,"
2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy
173012, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto, 2015. "The evolution of agricultural GHG emissions in Italy and the role of the CAP A farm-level assessment," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211548, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- James Giesecke & Mark Horridge & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2010. "The regional economic consequences of Less Favoured Area support: a spatial general equilibrium analysis of the Polish LFA program," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-211, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Gelan, Ayele & Schwarz, Gerald, 2011. "Estimating the effects of single farm payments on multi-output agricultural production function," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Ferrari, Emanuele & Boulanger, Pierre & Gonzalez-Mellado, Aida & McDonald, Scott, 2014. "Revisiting Decoupled Agricultural Policies in CGE frameworks: Theory and Empirics," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170397, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2006:spring:dixon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.