Estimating the effects of single farm payments on multi-output agricultural production function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Alexandre Gohin & Laure Latruffe, 2006.
"The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy Reform and the European Food Industries: What's at Stake?,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 175-194, March.
- Alexandre Gohin & Laure Latruffe, 2006. "The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy reform and the European food industries: what's at stake?," Post-Print hal-01931641, HAL.
- Dixon, Janine & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "Impact of the 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
- Gelan, Ayele & Schwarz, Gerald, 2008. "The Effects Of Single Farm Payments On Scottish Agriculture: A Cge Modeling Approach," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6470, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:178225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.