The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005. "The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model," Post-Print hal-01594021, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nedka Ivanova & Mariya Peneva & Plamen Mishev & AntoaneTa golemanova & Emil Erjavec, 2007. "Bulgarian Agriculture and EU Accession," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 263-280.
- Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver von Ledebur & Guna Salputra & Olexandr Nekhay & Robert M'barek, 2012. "The agri-food sector in Ukraine: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC71776, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Listorti, Giulia & Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Making the world market price endogenous within the AGMEMOD modelling framework: an econometric solution," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balkhausen, Oliver & Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan, 2005. "Modellierung der Auswirkungen einer Entkopplung der Direktzahlungen in der EU auf die FlÃ¤chenallokation und WiederkÃ¤uerproduktion: Eine Analyse unterschiedlicher Modellergebnisse," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(8).
- Thomas Fellmann & Myrna Van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Ali Koç & Gülden Bölük & Andrzej Tabeau & Roberto Esposti & Andrea Bonfiglio & Antonello Lobianco & Kevin Hanrahan, 2011. "Potential impacts on agricultural commodity markets of an EU enlargement to Turkey Extension of the AGMEMOD model towards Turkey and accession scenario," JRC Working Papers JRC60663, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bartova, Lubica & M'Barek, Robert & Kavcic, Stane, 2007. "EU Agricultural Markets Outlook - Agmemod Approach," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chantreuil, Frederic & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & van Leeuwen, Myrna, 2008. "Estimation of impact of EU agricultural policies on the world market prices," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6671, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giulia LISTORTI, 2008. "Price Transmission Mechanisms: a Policy Investigation of International Wheat Markets," Working Papers 318, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Blanco, Maria & Garcia-German, Sol & Bardaji, Isabel, 2011. "El modelo de ayudas directas en la PAC post-2013: anÃ¡lisis de impactos de escenarios potenciales," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2).
- Chantreuil, Frederic & Donnellan, Trevor & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salamon, Petra & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Bartova, Lubica, 2008. "EU Dairy Quota Reform – AGMEMOD Scenario Analysis," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43655, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Acs, Szvetlana & Armsworth, Paul R & Dallimer, Martin & Gaston, Kevin J & Hanley, Nicholas & Robertson, Philip & Wilson, Paul, 2008. "The effect of decoupling on marginal agricultural systems: implications for farm incomes, land use and upland ecology," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-18, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Balamou, Eudokia & Pouliaikas, Kostas & Roberts, Deborah & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2008. "Modeling The Rural-Urban Effects Of Changes In Agricultural Policies: A Bi-Regional Cge Analysis Of Two Case Study Regions," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6651, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salamon, Petra & Chantreuil, Frederic & Donnellan, Trevor & Erjavec, Emil & Esposti, Roberto & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salputra, Guna, 2008. "Linking Large Numbers of Individual National Models: The Case of the AGMEMOD Partnership," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43539, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "The 2003 CAP reform: Do decoupled payments affect agricultural production?," Working Papers 0901, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Kalniņš, Juris Roberts & Skribans, Valerijs & Ozoliņš, Gints, 2009.
"Lauksaimniecības nozares stratēģiskās attīstības sistēmdinamikas modelēšana
[System Dynamic Modelling of the Strategic Development of Agriculture]," MPRA Paper 19139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:18:p:2153-2166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rednak, Miroslav & Volk, Tina & Erjavec, Emil, 2007. "EAA-ABTA Model for Ex-Post and Ex-Ante Analysis of Economic Position of Slovenian Agriculture," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162404, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salamon, Petra, 2005. "How to Derive Market Impacts of the Luxembourg Agreement on the German Beef Market - A Synthetic Uniform Model versus an Econometric Country Specific Model," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24570, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ledebur, Oliver von & Salamon, Petra & Zimmermann, Andrei & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Chantreuil, Frederic, 2008. "Modelling Impacts Of Some European Biofuel Measures," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Banse, Martin & Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Salputra, Guna & Fellmann, Thomas & Nekhay, Olexandr, 2012. "Impact of Russia and Ukraine on the international price formation and the EU markets - A Model based analysis," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122536, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC76915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Erjavec, Emil & van Leeuven, Myrna & Regoršek, Darja, 2007. "The Development of CEEC Agricultural Markets After EU Accession," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsPartial Equilibrium Modelling; EU CAP Reform; Decoupling; Agriculture; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae89:232590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.