International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP)
IAPRAP\IATRC Summer Symposium, Adjusting to Domestic and International Agricultural Reform in Industrial Countries, June 6-7, 2004, Philadelphia, PA
- 15771 U.S. Policy for Agricultural Adjustment
by Blandford, David & Boisvert, Richard N.
- 15770 Domestic and International Pressures for European Agricultural Adjustment and Their Implications
by Colman, David R.
- 15769 Reform and Adjustment in the European Union: The 2003 Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and Enlargement
by Bascou, Pierre & Londero, Pierluigi & Munch, Wolfgang
- 15768 Agricultural Policy Reform and Structural Adjustment in Korea and Japan
by Kim, Hanho & Lee, Yong-Kee
- 15767 U.S. Agricultural Policy in 2004: Ripe for Reform, Repackaging, or Routine?
by Smith, Katherine R.
- 15766 What Affects Farmers' Ability to Adjust: Evidence from the United States and Canada
by Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Johnson, James D. & Culver, David & Caldwell, John
- 15765 Adjustment and Differences in Farm Performance - a Farm Management Perspective from the Netherlands
by Poppe, Krijn J. & van Meijl, Hans
- 15764 Policies Affecting or Facilitating Resource Adjustment in Agriculture in the European Union
by Cahill, Carmel & Hill, Berkeley
- 15763 Global Agricultural Reform and U.S. Agricultural Adjustment Capacity
by Burfisher, Mary E. & Hanson, Kenneth & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Somwaru, Agapi
- 15762 Agricultural Policy Reform and Industry Adjustment in Australia and New Zealand
by Harris, David N. & Rae, Allan N.
- 15761 Policy Reform and Agricultural Adjustment in Transition Countries
by Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 15760 The Swedish Agricultural Policy Reform of 1990: A Window of Opportunity for Structural Change in Policy Preferences
by Rabinowicz, Ewa
- 15759 The Evolution of Structural Change in the U.S. Farm Sector
by MacDonald, James M. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Banker, David E.
- 15758 The Political Geography of EU Agricultural Policy Adjustment
by Winter, Michael