Contact information of International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iapr04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/ .
- 15771 U.S. Policy for Agricultural Adjustment
by Blandford, David & Boisvert, Richard N.
- 15770 Domestic and International Pressures for European Agricultural Adjustment and Their Implications
by Colman, David R.
- 15769 Reform and Adjustment in the European Union: The 2003 Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and Enlargement
by Bascou, Pierre & Londero, Pierluigi & Munch, Wolfgang
- 15768 Agricultural Policy Reform and Structural Adjustment in Korea and Japan
by Kim, Hanho & Lee, Yong-Kee
- 15767 U.S. Agricultural Policy in 2004: Ripe for Reform, Repackaging, or Routine?
by Smith, Katherine R.
- 15766 What Affects Farmers' Ability to Adjust: Evidence from the United States and Canada
by Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Johnson, James D. & Culver, David & Caldwell, John
- 15765 Adjustment and Differences in Farm Performance - a Farm Management Perspective from the Netherlands
by Poppe, Krijn J. & van Meijl, Hans
- 15764 Policies Affecting or Facilitating Resource Adjustment in Agriculture in the European Union
by Cahill, Carmel & Hill, Berkeley
- 15763 Global Agricultural Reform and U.S. Agricultural Adjustment Capacity
by Burfisher, Mary E. & Hanson, Kenneth & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Somwaru, Agapi
- 15762 Agricultural Policy Reform and Industry Adjustment in Australia and New Zealand
by Harris, David N. & Rae, Allan N.
- 15761 Policy Reform and Agricultural Adjustment in Transition Countries
by Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 15760 The Swedish Agricultural Policy Reform of 1990: A Window of Opportunity for Structural Change in Policy Preferences
by Rabinowicz, Ewa
- 15759 The Evolution of Structural Change in the U.S. Farm Sector
by MacDonald, James M. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Banker, David E.
- 15758 The Political Geography of EU Agricultural Policy Adjustment
by Winter, Michael