Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 90889 The social and economic determinants of obesity: an empirical study in Italy
by Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia
- 58153 Forecasting the consumption effect of taxing foods containing saturated fat
by Hansen, Aslak H.
- 58152 Corporate Social Responsibility in Agribusiness: Empirical Findings from Germany
by Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 58151 The “not-so-modern” consumer – considerations on food prices, food security, new technologies and market distortions
by Tsioumanis, Asterios & Mattas, Konstadinos
- 58150 Producers' and Consumers' Expectations towards Geographical Indications - Empirical Evidence for Hessian Apple Wine
by Teuber, Ramona
- 58149 A Structural Equation Model of the Factors Influencing British Consumers’ Behaviour towards Animal Welfare
by Toma, Luiza & McVittie, Alistair & Hubbard, Carmen & Stott, Alistair W.
- 58148 Impact of the EU Biofuels Directive on the EU food supply chain
by Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Banse, Martin & Woltjer, Geert B. & van Meijl, Hans
- 58147 Concentration Of Agriculture And Competitive Advantages Of East-European Countries
by Zhemoyda, Oleksandr V. & Gerasymenko, Nataliia
- 58146 Albania and Trade Liberalization Using our trade advantages in the Free Trade Agreement with EU
by Tabaku, Irma
- 58143 Successful Producer Owned Marketing Organisations in a Transition Country: Two Case Studies from Hungarian Agribusiness
by Szabo, Gabor G.
- 58139 Trade, Development, and the Political Economy of Public Standards
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandemoortele, Thijs
- 58138 A framework for the design and analysis of incentive systems for food safety control in supply chains
by van Wagenberg, Coen P.A. & Backus, Ge B.C. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J. & Urlings, Bert A.P.
- 58137 Consumers’ Perceptions of Novel Process Technologies: The Case of High Pressure Processed Chilled Ready Meals
by Sorenson, Douglas & Henchion, Maeve M.
- 58136 Corn Price Behavior – Volatility transmission during the boom on futures Markets
by Ledebur, Oliver von & Schmitz, Jochen
- 58134 Catalonian pork value chain’s resilience: ready for environmental challenge?
by Soldevila, Victoria & Viladomiu, Lourdes & Frances, Gemma
- 58133 Quality control of Dutch custard balanced against recall costs
by Velthuis, Annet G.J. & Reij, M.W. & van Wagenberg, Coen P.A.
- 58132 Efficiency of Investor Owned Firms and Cooperatives Revisited
by Soboh, Rafat & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & van Dijk, Gert
- 58131 European and United States farmers’ markets: similarities, differences and potential developments
by Vecchio, Riccardo
- 58130 Risk Management in Milk Production: A Study in Five European Countries
by Schaper, Christian & Lassen, Birthe J. & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 58129 The Development and Implementation of New Technologies in Agri-Food Systems: The Case Study of Modularized Solution for Water Filtering Equipments
by Ucenic, Camelia Ioana I. & Ratiu, Claudiu I.
- 58128 Risk management of unintended GMO contamination in the supply chain of maize and processed maize products
by Ruther, B.
- 58127 The Changes in Romanian Food Supply Chain Due to the Development of Industrial Agri- Production Systems
by Ucenic, Camelia Ioana I. & Ratiu, Claudiu I.
- 58126 Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece
by Stelios, Rozakis & Alexandra, Sintori & Konstantinos, Tsiboukas
- 58125 Olive oils protected by the EU geographical indications: creation and distribution of the value-adding within supply chains
by Roselli, Luigi & Casieri, Arturo & De Gennaro, Bernardo & Medicamento, Umberto
- 58124 Ethnic identity and dietary habits among Hispanic immigrants in Spain
by Romo, Rodrigo & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58123 Quality beef schemes and consumer perception
by Robles, Rita Robles & Vannini, Luigi & Alvarez, Roberto
- 58122 Integrating extensive beef productions into the agro-food chain
by Robles, Rita Robles
- 58121 Combining cluster and value chain approaches to analyze the competitiveness of fresh vegetables producers: case studies in Germany, Italy and Spain
by Riedel, Bettina & Bokelmann, Wolfgang & Canavari, Maurizio
- 58120 Greek meat supply response and price volatility in a rational expectations framework: A multivariate GARCH approach
by Rezitis, Anthony N. & Stavropoulos, Konstantinos S.
- 58119 Culture-specific Consumption Patterns of German and Ukrainian Wine Consumers
by Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Wettstein, Nadine
- 58118 How differentiated is the Scottish Beef? An Analysis of Supermarket Data Panel
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Leat, Philip M.K. & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Toma, Luiza & Cacciolatti, Luca
- 58117 Evidence on the Value of EU Quality Certification Schemes. The Case of Dry-cured Ham in Spain
by Resano, H. & Ana, I. Sanjuan & Albisu, Luis Miguel
- 58116 Imperfect Competition in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Industry
by Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel & Varela Irimia, Xose Luis
- 58115 Cooperativeness and its Role in the Polish Food Production System
by Przygodzka, Renata
- 58114 A study of tourist’ attitudes and preferences for local products in Crete and changes induced by the current economic crisis
by Proust, Remi & Angelakis, George & Drakos, Periklis
- 58112 Challenges for chain based finance in the Romanian dairy chain
by Pieniadz, Agata & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Voicilas, Dan Marius & Goetz, Linde
- 58111 Product Quality in the Food Chain: Do Cooperatives Offer High Quality Products?
by Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 58110 Food marketing cooperatives of Crete: A financial assessment within the EU context
by Pashkova, Nadezhda & Niklis, Dimitrios & Alexakis, Dimitrios & Papandreou, Andreas
- 58109 Barriers to the Export of Greek Wine
by Papalexiou, Christos
- 58108 Characteristics of loyal customers for trade chains in the German food retailing
by Olearius, Gotz & Roosen, Jutta
- 58106 Measuring Volatility in Dairy Commodity Prices
by O'Connor, Declan & Keane, Michael & Barnes, Edel
- 58105 Organic supply chain collaboration: a case study in eight EU Countries
by Naspetti, Simona & Lampkin, Nicolas & Nicolas, P. & Stolze, Matthias & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 58103 Minimum economic scale of an efficient farms in dairy industry
by Nagy, Adrian Szilard & Dekan, Tamas & Lorinczi, Krisztian & Peto, Karoly
- 58100 Nutrient profile labelling: consumers’ perceptions in Germany and Belgium
by Moeser, Anke & Hoefkens, Christine & Van Camp, John & Verbeke, Wim
- 58099 Is Embedding Entailed in Consumer Valuation of Food Safety Characteristics?
by Morkbak, Morten Raun & Christensen, Tove & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte E. & Olsen, Soren Boye
- 58094 Consumer health protection and Information and Communication Technology
by Misso, Rosa
- 58092 Supply Chain of Organic Products in Bulgaria
by Mishev, Plamen Dimitrov & Stoyanova, Zornitsa D.
- 58090 A choice experiment method to assess vegetables producers’ preferences for crop insurance
by Mercade, Lluc & Gil, Jose Maria & Kallas, Zein & Serra, Jordi
- 58089 Traceability and the new CAP
by Maraveyas, Napoleon N. & Doukas, Yannis El.
- 58087 Hungarian consumer behavior analysis in terms of healthy nutrition
by Lorinczi, Krisztian & Bacs, Zoltan & Nagy, Adrian Szilard
- 58086 Drivers of consumer’s adoption of innovative food
by Loizou, Efstratios & Michailidis, Anastasios & Tzimitra-Kalogianni, Irene
- 58085 Testing market efficiency of crude palm oil futures to European participants
by Liu, Xing
- 58084 Distribution Dynamics of Food Price Inflation Rates in EU: An Alternative Conditional Density Estimator Approach
by Liontakis, Angelos E. & Papadas, Christos T.
- 58083 Quantitative description of the fruit industry and fruit supply chains in Poland
by Lemanowicz, M. & Krukowski, A.
- 58082 The contribution of organic sector in the Albanian agriculture
by Leksinaj, Elvira & Cicia, Gianni & Cembalo, Luigi & Del Giudice, Teresa & Meco, Maksim & Nelaj, Taulant
- 58081 The impact of the government policies and incentives to promote the export of agricultural products in Tunisia: case of olive oil
by Larbi, Walid & Chymis, Athanasios G.
- 58080 The impact of dynamic technical inefficiency on investment decision of Spanish olive farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58079 Subsidies and technical efficiency: An application of stochastic frontier and Random-effect Tobit models to LFA Spanish olive farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Kallas, Zein
- 58078 The Competitiveness of the Greek Μeat Ρrocessing Εnterprises
by Konstantinidis, Christos
- 58077 Concentration in food retailing and anti-competitive practices in Turkey
by Koc, A. Ali & Boluk, Gulden & Kovaci, Sureyya
- 58076 Food quality and safety situation in Turkey: governance and barriers to success
by Koc, A. Ali & Asci, Serhat & Alpas, Hami & Giray, Handan & Gay, Stephan Hubertus
- 58075 Does infant industry argument justify diversification policy in Argentinean wine sector?
by Khachatryan, N. & Schuele, H. & Khachatryan, Armen
- 58074 Should Russia comply with EU food safety norms in the wheat sector?
by Khachatryan, N. & Schuele, H. & Khachatryan, Armen & Zeddies, Jurgen
- 58073 Evolution of olive oil import demand structures in nonproducing countries: the cases of Germany and the UK
by Kavallari, Aikaterini & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, P. Michael
- 58072 The effect of the foreign capital and European subventions on the competitiveness of the Hungarian agribusiness’ enterprises in the last 15 years
by Karolyne Zdenko, Ildiko & Illes B., Csaba & Pataki, Laszlo & Kozma, Timea
- 58037 Vertical price formation in the Finnish food chain
by Karikallio, Hanna & Arovuori, Kyösti & Pyykkonen, Perttu
- 58036 Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish cop sector
by Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose Maria & Serra, Teresa
- 58035 Farmer’s objectives as determinant factors of organic farming adoption
by Kallas, Zein & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58034 An investigation of the supply chain of fisheries products in Greece
by Kaimakoudi, Eleni & Polymeros, Konstantinos & Karelakis, Christos
- 58033 Exploring the organic agriculture practice in Mexico: an opportunity for small-scale farmers to feed themselves
by Juarez Hernandez, Isabel & Hernandez Cervantes, Tania
- 58032 Driving factors for school milk demand in Germany
by Christoph, Inken B. & Gonzalez-Mellado, Aida A. & Peter, Guenter & Petra, Salamon & Weber, Sascha A.
- 58030 Estimating Demand Elasticities of Meat Demand in Slovakia
by Hupkova, Daniela & Bielik, Peter
- 58029 Effects of category management on producer-retailer relationships
by Hovelaque, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges & Hammoudi, Abdelhakim
- 58028 Farmers’ Satisfaction and Intention to Continue as Members of Agricultural Marketing Co-operatives: A Test of the Neoclassical and Transaction Costs Theories
by Hernandez-Espallardo, Miguel & Arcas-Lario, Narciso & Tantius, Peter H.
- 58027 The impact of food scares on price transmission along the food marketing chain
by Hassouneh, Islam & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58026 Bio-energy production in the sugar industry: an integrated modeling approach
by Haque, Imdadul & Rozakis, Stelios & Ganko, Ewa & Kallivroussis, Leonidas
- 58025 Is retailing really unique? Insights into retail internationalization using business theories
by Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pall, Zsombor
- 58024 Investigating consumer knowledge and behaviour in the context of functional foods
by Hall, Clare
- 58022 MaxDiff approaches for PDO “Calanda” peaches (Spain)
by Groot, Etienne & Albisu, Luis Miguel
- 58021 Cooperative vs. Non-Cooperative Spatial Competition for Milk in the Presence of Farm Marketing Cooperatives
by Graubner, Marten & Koller, Ines & Salhofer, Klaus & Balmann, Alfons
- 58020 Vertical Coordination and Grower Organization in the Supermarket Fruit and Vegetables Supply Chain in Croatia
by Goetz, Linde & Njavro, Mario & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata
- 58019 New Challenges For Risk Management In Agri-Food Industry
by Gerasymenko, Nataliia & Zhemoyda, Oleksandr V.
- 58018 Agrifood Certification Schemes in an Intercultural Context: Theoretical Reasoning and Empirical Findings
by Gawron, Jana-Christina & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 58017 Managing supply chains successfully: an empirical testing of success of supply chain networks in the German fish sector
by Gagalyuk, Taras & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Steinbauer, Christina
- 58016 Developing methods for strategic evaluation in agricultural research and production
by Freier, Axel E. & Protil, Roberto Max
- 58015 Consumer Motivations and Cognitive Structures behind Quality Food Purchasing
by Christos, Fotopoulos V. & George, Maglaras Ch. & Anastasios, Pagiaslis P.
- 58014 Consumer preferences for country-of-origin and health claim labelling of extra-virgin olive-oil
by Finardi, Corrado & Giacomini, Corrado & Menozzi, Davide & Mora, Cristina
- 58012 Evaluation of different predicting methods in forecasting Hungarian, Italian and Greek lamb prices
by Fenyves, Veronika & Orban, Ildiko & Dajnoki, Krisztina & Nabradi, Andras
- 58011 Dynamic Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the EU Food, Beverages, and Tobacco Industry: The Effect of R&D
by Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 58010 Body Weight Outcomes and Food Expenditures Among Older Europeans: A simultaneous equation approach
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 58009 Credibility of Collective Brand as a Source of Equity: An Empirical Application for Spanish Wine Market
by Dopico, Domingo Calvo & Blazquez, F. & Tudoran, Alina
- 58008 “Animal Welfare” Practices along the Food Chain: How Does Negative and Positive Information Affect Consumers?
by Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 58007 Building Individual Brands with Place-of-Origin Information: Implications for the Food Industry
by Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 58006 Can SMEs Build Global Brands with Place-Of-Origin Information? The Role of Social Networks
by Dentoni, Domenico & Reardon, Thomas
- 58004 Food choice and health across the life course: A qualitative study examining food choice in older Irish adults
by Delaney, Mary & McCarthy, Mary
- 58003 Regional networking as a competitive advantage? Empirical results from German pig production
by Deimel, Mark & Plumeyer, Cord-Herwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Ebbeskotte, Christof
- 58002 Productivity convergence in the European regional agricultures. Determinants of its evolution
by Cuerva Narro, Maria Carmen
- 58001 Risk perceptions, risk attitudes and the formation of consumer acceptance of Genetically Modified (GM) food
by Costa-Font, Montserrat & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58000 Animals’ Health Control Efficiency in Northwest Portugal: A Two-stage DEA Approach
by Costa, Leonardo & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Silva, Elvira
- 57999 Below Cost Legislation – Did it matter and would it really matter today?
by Collins, Alan Michael
- 57998 Structural and Economic Overview of the Italian Agri-food System: A Focus on Food Prices
by Cisilino, Federica & Marangon, Francesco & Troiano, Stefania
- 57997 The influence of country of origin on German consumer preferences for peaches: a latent class choice model
by Cembalo, Luigi & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa
- 57996 Potato starch quota fixed to Poland – a shadow on the success story of the Polish agriculture integration into the CAP regulations?
by Chotkowski, Jacek & Gazinski, Benon
- 57995 The role of modern retailers to ensure quality in the food sector: the case of organic strawberry consumption in Italy
by Panico, Teresa & Cembalo, Luigi & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa
- 57992 Coordination Mechanisms along the Supply Chain: a Key-Factor for Competitiveness
by Carbone, Anna & Galli, Francesca & Sorrentino, Alessandro
- 57991 The influence of psychographic variables on consumer preferences. The case of ethnic food in Spain
by Camarena-Gomez, Dena M. & Sanjuan, Ana Isabel
- 57990 The role of Producer Organizations in supply concentration and marketing: a comparison between European Countries in the fruit and vegetables sector
by Camanzi, Luca & Malorgio, Giulio & Garcia Azcarate, T.
- 57989 Thought for Food: The impact of ICT on agribusiness
by Bunte, Frank H.J.
- 57987 Price transmission along the food supply chain in the European Union
by Bukeviciute, Lina & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne & Roty, Guillaume
- 57986 Competing conventions: The Big Branders’ struggle to incorporate new quality conceptions in the Norwegian food market
by Borgen, Svein Ole
- 57985 Some like it healthy: demand for functional products in the Italian yogurt market
by Bonanno, Alessandro
- 57984 Designing market-oriented beta-glucan enriched functional foods through conjoint analysis: evidence of differing consumer preferences
by Bogue, Joe & Troy, Amy-jane
- 57983 Competitive factors of the agro-food e-commerce
by Bodini, Antonella & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 57982 Food chains and value system: the case of potato, fruit, and cheese
by Bertazzoli, Aldo & Fiorini, A. & Ghelfi, Rino & Rivaroli, Sergio & Samoggia, Antonella & Mazzotti, V.
- 57981 Power Struggle in the Food Chain? Lessons from Empirical Studies on Power Influences in Chains and Marketing Channels
by Belaya, Vera & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 57980 The current situation of EU’s food chain
by Bartha, Andrea & Balogh, Viktoria & Nabradi, Andras
- 57979 An exploration of international challenges facing wine sector in Spain
by Bardaji, Isabel & Mili, Samir
- 57978 Marketing management capabilities and price setting: An empirical analysis in the EU traditional food sector
by Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia & Stranieri, Stefanella & Carraresi, Laura
- 57977 Market power: Modeling issues and identification problems. An investigation of selected Hungarian food chains
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Hockmann, Heinrich & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr
- 57976 Households Food Expenditures Behaviours And Socioeconomic Welfare In Italy: A Microeconometric Analysis
by Bagarani, Massimo & Forleo, Maria Bonaventura & Zampino, Simona
- 57682 Evaluation of consumers' honey purchase habits in Hungary
by Vanyi Arvane, Georgina & Csapo, Zsolt & Karpati, Laszlo
- 57670 The resilient character of PDO/PGI products in dynamic food markets
by Arfini, Filippo & Capelli, Maria Giacinta
- 57667 Investigating a Paradigm of Food System Sustainability:The Case of Fresh Vegetable Production and Distribution in Crete
by Apostolides, Kristy & Kambourakis, Emmanouil
- 57663 An assessment of farmer’s risk exposures and policy impacts on farmer’s risk management strategy
by Anton, Jesus & Kimura, Shingo
- 57661 Consumers' behaviours and attitudes toward healthy food products: The case of organic and functional foods
by Annunziata, Azzurra & Pascale, Paola
- 57659 Perceived risks in cross-border transactions in agri-food chains
by Ameseder, Christoph & Canavari, Maurizio & Cantore, Nicola & Deiters, Jivka & Fritz, Melanie & Haas, Rainer & Matopoulos, Aristides & Meixner, Oliver & Vlachopoulou, Maro
- 57657 Direct Selling: a Marketing Strategy to Shorten Distances between Production and Consumption
by Aguglia, Laura & De Santis, Francesco & Salvioni, Cristina
- 57656 Development of strategic options for Italian wine cooperatives through a new membership integration pattern
by Capitello, Roberta & Agnoli, Lara
- 57652 Farmers’ satisfaction with Agricultural Credit: The case of Greece
by Aggelopoulos, Stamatis & Mamalis, Spyridon & Soutsas, Konstadinos