Revisiting Decoupled Agricultural Policies in CGE frameworks: Theory and Empirics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2014.
"Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the European Union,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 260-289.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," LICOS Discussion Papers 29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186378, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Philippidis, George, 2010. "Measuring the impacts of the CAP in Spain: A CGE model approach," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 01), pages 1-21.
- Ferrari, Emanuele & Boulanger, Pierre, 2014. "A regional agricultural SAM for Ireland 2007," MPRA Paper 56270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller, Ana Corina & Matthews, Alan & Boysen, Ole & Donnellan, Trevor & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Measuring the impact of trade policy reform in Ireland: A disaggregated analysis of household impacts," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99598, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dixon, Janine & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "Impact of the 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
- Gelan, Ayele & Schwarz, Gerald, 2008. "The Effects Of Single Farm Payments On Scottish Agriculture: A Cge Modeling Approach," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6470, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-11-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-11-28 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:170397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.