Revisiting Decoupled Agricultural Policies in CGE frameworks: Theory and Empirics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Philippidis, George, 2010. "Measuring the impacts of the CAP in Spain: A CGE model approach," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1).
- Miller, Ana Corina & Matthews, Alan & Boysen, Ole & Donnellan, Trevor & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Measuring the impact of trade policy reform in Ireland: A disaggregated analysis of household impacts," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99598, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2014.
"Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the European Union,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 260-289.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," LICOS Discussion Papers 29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186378, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dixon, Janine & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "Impact of the 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
- Gelan, Ayele & Schwarz, Gerald, 2008. "The Effects Of Single Farm Payments On Scottish Agriculture: A Cge Modeling Approach," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6470, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferrari, Emanuele & Boulanger, Pierre, 2014. "A regional agricultural SAM for Ireland 2007," MPRA Paper 56270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; Decoupling; CGE; Ireland; Agricultural and Food Policy; C68; Q18;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-11-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-11-28 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:170397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .