The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy Reform and the European Food Industries: What's at Stake?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexandre Gohin & Laure Latruffe, 2006. "The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy reform and the European food industries: what's at stake?," Post-Print hal-01931641, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2004. "Global Analysis Of Agricultural Trade Liberalization: Assessing Model Validity," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20199, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2008. "European Enlargement and Agro‐Food Trade," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 563-579, December.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "WTO Discipline and the CAP: the Constraints on the EU Sugar Sector," Working Papers 18872, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Loizou, Efstratios & Karelakis, Christos & Galanopoulos, Konstantinos & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2019. "The role of agriculture as a development tool for a regional economy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 482-490.
- Rude, James, 2007. "Production Effects of the European Union’s Single Farm Payment," Working Papers 7335, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Casado, Jose Maria, 2008. "The Effect Of The New Single Farm Payment In Irrigated Agriculture: The Case Of Spain," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "Bridging Micro- and Macro-Analyses of the EU Sugar Program: Methods and Insights," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25799, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- James Rude, 2008. "Production Effects of the European Union's Single Farm Payment," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 457-471, December.
- Antonioli, Federico & Santeramo, Fabio, 2017. "Vertical Price Transmission in Milk Supply Chain: Market Changes and Asymmetric Dynamics," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261256, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Gelan, Ayele & Schwarz, Gerald, 2011. "Estimating the effects of single farm payments on multi-output agricultural production function," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2).
- Antonioli, Federico & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2021. "On Policy Interventions and Vertical Price Transmission: the Italian Milk Supply Chain Case," MPRA Paper 106035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fogarasi, József & Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, Tomáš & Rokicki, Bartłomiej & Tóth, Kristóf & Wieliczko, Barbara, 2013. "Assessment of the impact of the EU "agricultural budget" for the period 2014-2020 on the financial situation of the national agriculture and the entire economy," Multiannual Program Reports 179499, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Ratinger, Tomas & Kristkova, R., 2012. "Rural Economies and ahe Pillar 2 Budget Debate: A Regional Perspective," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), pages 1-11, December.
- Karine Daniel & Maureen Kilkenny, 2009. "Agricultural Subsidies and Rural Development," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 504-529, September.
- Psaltopoulos, Dimitrios & Phimister, Euan & Ratinger, Tomas & Roberts, Deborah & Skuras, Dimitris & Santini, Fabien & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Balamou, Eudokia & Espinosa, Maria & Mary, Sebastien, 2011. "An Ex-ante Rural/Urban Analysis of Common Agricultural Policy Options," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114780, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Monika Verma & Thomas W. Hertel & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2011.
"Are The Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 190-211, May.
- Verma, Monika & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Hertel, Thomas W., 2010. "Are The Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61793, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Monika Verma & Thomas Hertel & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2011. "Are the Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Hertel, Thomas W., 2006. "Poverty Vulnerability and Trade Policy: Are the Likely Impacts Discernable?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21397, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:54:y:2006:i:1:p:175-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.