Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deborah Roberts, 2003. "The economic base of rural areas: a SAM-based analysis of the Western Isles, 1997," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 95-111, January.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Alexandre Gohin & Laure Latruffe, 2006. "The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy Reform and the European Food Industries: What's at Stake?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 175-194, 03.
- Dylan Bradley & Janet Dwyer & Berkeley Hill, 2010. "The Evaluation of Rural Development Policy in the EU," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 15-20, 04.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Gilchrist, Donald A. & St. Louis, Larry V., 1994. "An equilibrium analysis of regional industrial diversification," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 115-133, February.
- Ramirez, Donna Theresa J. & Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 2002.
"Conservation Capital And Sustainable Economic Growth,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19846, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Donna Ramirez Harrington & Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 2005. "Conservation capital and sustainable economic growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 336-359, April.
- Das, Gouranga G. & Alavalapati, Janaki R. R. & Carter, Douglas R. & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2005. "Regional impacts of environmental regulations and technical change in the US forestry sector: a multiregional CGE analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Roberts, Deborah, 1995. "UK Agriculture in the Wider Economy: The Importance of Net SAM Linkage Effects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 495-511.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000.
"Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods,"
TMD discussion papers
58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001. "Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1993. "Farm Productivity and Income Support Effects on the Rural Economy," Staff General Research Papers 11126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hughes, David W. & Litz, Vaneska N., 1996. "Rural-Urban Economic Linkages For Agriculture And Food Processing In The Monroe, Louisiana, Functional Economic Area," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Waters, Edward C. & Weber, Bruce A. & Holland, David W., 1999. "The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Berkeley Hill & David Blandford, 2008. "Where the US and EU Rural Development Money Goes," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 7(Special I), pages 28-29, 04.
- Arfini, Filippo, 2001. "Mathematical Programming Models Employed In The Analysis Of The Common Agriculture Policy," Working Papers 14803, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural-Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter-regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458.
- Gould, Brian W. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1986. "An interindustry analysis of structural change and energy use linkages in the Saskatchewan economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 186-196, July.
- Thomson, Kenneth J. & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2007. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Spatial Impacts of Rural Policy," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Midmore, Peter & Langstaff, Lesley & Lowman, Stephen & Vaughan, Alison, 2008. "Qualitative evaluation of European Rural Development Policy: Evidence from Comparative Case Studies," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44434, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- P. Midmore, 1993. "Input-Output Forecasting Of Regional Agricultural Policy Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 284-300.
- Deborah Roberts, 2000. "The Spatial Diffusion of Secondary Impacts: Rural-Urban Spillovers in Grampian, Scotland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 395-412.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2004. "Reverse impact assessment using a regional social accounting matrix," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 937-945, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.