Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberts, Deborah, 1995. "UK Agriculture in the Wider Economy: The Importance of Net SAM Linkage Effects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 495-511.
- Midmore, Peter & Langstaff, Lesley & Lowman, Stephen & Vaughan, Alison, 2008. "Qualitative evaluation of European Rural Development Policy: Evidence from Comparative Case Studies," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44434, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dylan Bradley & Janet Dwyer & Berkeley Hill, 2010. "The Evaluation of Rural Development Policy in the EU," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 15-20, 04.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2004.
"Reverse impact assessment using a regional social accounting matrix,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 937-945, May.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2004. "Reverse Impact Assessment Using a Regional Social Accounting Matrix," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 937-945, May.
- P. Midmore, 1993. "Input-Output Forecasting Of Regional Agricultural Policy Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 284-300.
- Waters, Edward C. & Weber, Bruce A. & Holland, David W., 1999. "The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Donna Ramirez Harrington & Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 2005.
"Conservation capital and sustainable economic growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 336-359, April.
- Ramirez, Donna Theresa J. & Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Conservation Capital And Sustainable Economic Growth," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19846, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deborah Roberts, 2003. "The economic base of rural areas: a SAM-based analysis of the Western Isles, 1997," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Das, Gouranga G. & Alavalapati, Janaki R. R. & Carter, Douglas R. & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2005. "Regional impacts of environmental regulations and technical change in the US forestry sector: a multiregional CGE analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Thomson, Kenneth J. & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2007. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Spatial Impacts of Rural Policy," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1993. "Farm Productivity and Income Support Effects on the Rural Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hughes, David W. & Litz, Vaneska N., 1996.
"Rural-Urban Economic Linkages For Agriculture And Food Processing In The Monroe, Louisiana, Functional Economic Area,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Hughes, David W. & Litz, Vaneska N., 1996. "Rural-Urban Economic Linkages for Agriculture and Food Processing in the Monroe, Louisiana, Functional Economic Area," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 337-355, December.
- Gilchrist, Donald A. & St. Louis, Larry V., 1994. "An equilibrium analysis of regional industrial diversification," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 115-133, February.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gould, Brian W. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1986. "An interindustry analysis of structural change and energy use linkages in the Saskatchewan economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 186-196, July.
- Arfini, Filippo, 2001. "Mathematical Programming Models Employed In The Analysis Of The Common Agriculture Policy," Working Papers 14803, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Alexandre Gohin & Laure Latruffe, 2006. "The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy Reform and the European Food Industries: What's at Stake?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 175-194, 03.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural-Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter-regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458.
- Berkeley Hill & David Blandford, 2008. "Where the US and EU Rural Development Money Goes," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 7(Special I), pages 28-29, 04.
- Deborah Roberts, 2000. "The Spatial Diffusion of Secondary Impacts: Rural-Urban Spillovers in Grampian, Scotland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 395-412.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.