Systems Analysis and Simulation: A Survey of Applications in Agricultural and Resource Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Talpaz, Hovav & Mjelde, James W., 1988. "Crop Irrigation Scheduling Via Simulation-Based Experimentation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-9, December.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Apland, Jeffrey, 1986. "Validation Of Linear Programming Models," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Debertin, David L. & Luzar, E. Jane & Chambers, Orlando D., 1995. "A Protocol Or A Set Of Standards To Guide Agricultural Economics Research," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Kliebenstein, James B. & McCamley, Francis P., 1983. "Energy-Related Input Demand By Crop Producers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-7, December.
- Held, Larry J. & Helmers, Glenn A., 1981. "Growth And Survival In Wheat Farming: The Impact Of Land Expansion And Borrowing Restraints," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Pachepsky, L. B. & Haskett, J. D. & Acock, B., 1996. "An adequate model of photosynthesis--I Parameterization, validation and comparison of models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 209-225.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1984.
"Model Validation: An Overview with some Emphasis on Risk Models,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(03), pages 1-21, December.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Nelson, A. Gene, 1983. "Model Validation: An Overview With Some Emphasis On Risk Models," 1983: S-180 Annual Meeting, March 28-30, 1983, San Antonio, Texas 271712, Regional Research Projects > S-180: Risk Management Strategies for Agricultural Production Firms: Perspectives and Research Issues.
- Strauss, P.G. & Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2008. "Facilitating decision-making in agriculture by using a system of models," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 1996. "Optimizing Complex Bioeconomic Simulations Using An Efficient Search Heuristic," DAE Research Reports 31661, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Jeon, Jong-Pyeong, 1989. "The impacts of policy alternatives and foreign demand fluctuations on the US rice market," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010204, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Smyth, Donald Craig, 1985. "Economic impacts of the Farmer-Owned Reserve program on the U.S. corn-livestock sector," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013104, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sael02:95726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.