A Protocol Or A Set Of Standards To Guide Agricultural Economics Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser, 1989.
"An Assessment of the Agricultural Economics Profession,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1177-1190.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An assessment of the agricultural economics profession," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt53j3n38n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser, 1989. "An Assessment of the Agricultural Economics Profession," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1177-1190.
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 1991. "Research in Agricultural Economics 1919-1990:Seventy-two Years of Change," Staff Papers 158755, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.