A Decade of Decline and Evolution in Agricultural Economics Programs: 1985-96
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity And Selected Characteristics Of Agricultural Economics Research And Teaching Faculty In The Southern Region," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser, 1989. "An Assessment of the Agricultural Economics Profession," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1177-1190.
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity and Selected Characteristics of Agricultural Economics Research and Teaching Faculty in the Southern Region," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 157-160, December.
- Blank, Steven C., 1985. "A Decade Of Change In Agricultural Economics Programs, 1975-1984," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Jay T. Akridge & William D. Dobson & Marilyn Holschuh, 1994. "Positioning Agricultural Economics Departments to Serve Agribusiness Graduate and Professional Education Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1193-1198.
- Larson, Ronald B., 1996. "Agricultural Business Management Curricula," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 14(2).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.