A Decade of Decline and Evolution in Agricultural Economics Programs: 1985-96
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blank, Steven C., 1985. "A Decade Of Change In Agricultural Economics Programs, 1975-1984," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity And Selected Characteristics Of Agricultural Economics Research And Teaching Faculty In The Southern Region," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Larson, Ronald B., 1996. "Agricultural Business Management Curricula," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 14(2).
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989.
"An assessment of the agricultural economics profession,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt53j3n38n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An assessment of the agricultural economics profession," CUDARE Working Paper Series 509, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An Assessment of the Agricultural Economics Profession," Working Papers 197619, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.