A Decade of Decline and Evolution in Agricultural Economics Programs: 1985-96
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989.
"An assessment of the agricultural economics profession,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
509, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An Assessment of the Agricultural Economics Profession," Working Papers 197619, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An assessment of the agricultural economics profession," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt53j3n38n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity And Selected Characteristics Of Agricultural Economics Research And Teaching Faculty In The Southern Region," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Blank, Steven C., 1985. "A Decade Of Change In Agricultural Economics Programs, 1975-1984," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Larson, Ronald B., 1996. "Agricultural Business Management Curricula," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 14(2).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.