A Decade of Decline and Evolution in Agricultural Economics Programs: 1985-96
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity And Selected Characteristics Of Agricultural Economics Research And Teaching Faculty In The Southern Region," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser, 1989.
"An Assessment of the Agricultural Economics Profession,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1177-1190.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An assessment of the agricultural economics profession," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt53j3n38n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser, 1989. "An Assessment of the Agricultural Economics Profession," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1177-1190.
- Rulon D. Pope & Arne Hallam, 1986. "A Confusion of Agricultural Economists?—A Professional Interest Survey and Essay," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 572-594.
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity and Selected Characteristics of Agricultural Economics Research and Teaching Faculty in the Southern Region," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 157-160, December.
- Blank, Steven C., 1985. "A Decade Of Change In Agricultural Economics Programs, 1975-1984," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Jay T. Akridge & William D. Dobson & Marilyn Holschuh, 1994. "Positioning Agricultural Economics Departments to Serve Agribusiness Graduate and Professional Education Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1193-1198.
- Larson, Ronald B., 1996. "Agricultural Business Management Curricula," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 14(2). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry, Peter J. & Stanton, Bernard F., 2003. "Major Ideas In The History Of Agricultural Finance And Farm Management," Working Papers 14750, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.