Characteristics Of Master'S Programs In Agribusiness Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Travis D. & Couvillion, Warren C. & Daughtrey, Zoel W. & Burckel, Daryl V., 1992. "Designing Graduate Education For Agribusiness Students," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Michael Boland & Scott Daniel, 1999. "Training Agricultural Economists for the Private Sector: Are We Meeting Their Needs?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 319-330.
- Steven T. Sonka, 1989. "Future priorities in agribusiness education: A US perspective," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 269-279.
- Phillips, Travis D. & Couvillion, Warren C. & Daughtrey, Zoel W. & Burckel, Daryl V., 1992. "Designing Graduate Education For Agribusiness Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 27-30, July.
- Jay T. Akridge & William D. Dobson & Marilyn Holschuh, 1994. "Positioning Agricultural Economics Departments to Serve Agribusiness Graduate and Professional Education Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1193-1198.
- Robbins, Lynn W., 1988. "A Positive Role For Graduate Agribusiness Programs In Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heiman, Amir & Miranowski, John A. & Zilberman, David & Alix-Garcia, Jennifer Marie, 2002.
"The Increasing Role Of Agribusiness In Agricultural Economics,"
Journal of Agribusiness,
Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 20(1).
- Heiman, Amir & Miranowski, John & Zilberman, David & Alix, Jennifer, 2002. "The Increasing Role of Agribusiness in Agricultural Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2117, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:271-276. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.