Contact information of Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
2021, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 317856 Gauging the Economic Importance of Mississippi Agricultural and Natural Resources
by McConnell, T. Eric
- 317857 Demand Interrelationships of Peanuts and Tree Nuts in the United States
by Cheng, Guo Chris & Capps, Oral Jr. & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 317858 Demand for Agriculture Mechanization in the Hauts-Bassins Region in Burkina Faso
by Hodjo, Manzamasso & Schwab, Benjamin & Kere, Michael & Millogo, Vinsoun & Srivastava, Ajit
- 317859 The Role of Research and Development in Shaping Agricultural Labor and Land Productivity in Colombia: 1981-2016
by Taramuel, Juan P. & Moon Wanki & Gilbert, Scott D. & Rendleman, C. Matthew
- 317860 Land Ownership and Technical Efficiency of Sorghum Production in Burkina Faso: A Stochastic Meta-frontier Approach
by Seogo, Windinkonte & Zahonogo, Pam
- 317861 Book Review Financial Management for Small businesses, Financial Statements & Present Value Models
by Robinson, Lindon & Hanson, Steven & Black, J. Roy & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 317862 Book Review Agribusiness as the Future of Ariculture-The Sugarcane Industry under Climate Change in the Southeast Mediterranean
by Hamada, Youssef & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
2020, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 310558 Economic Comparison of Traditional Small Box and Semi-Automatic Bin Handling HarvestingTechnologies for Wild Blueberries from a Field Trial: A Stochastic Approach
by Khan, Ahmad H. & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Esau, Travis J. & Koto, Prosper S. & Zaman, Qamar U. & Farooque, Aitazaz A.
- 310559 Sample Selection Bias in Hedonic Pricing Models of Thoroughbred Broodmares
by Muntifering, Matthew & Ng'ombe, John N
- 310560 An Empirical Analysis of Factors Influencing Households’Demand for Omega-3 Enriched Eggs in the United States
by Bakhtavortyan, Rafael & Lopez, Jose A
- 310561 System Design and Co-Product Streams: Does Technological Choice Matter for Aquaponic Profitability?
by Gibbons, Grace & McCarty, Tanner
- 310562 A Supply Perspective on the Feasibility of a Georgia-Branded Beef Program
by Heric, Davis & Turner, Zachaary & Escalante, Cesar L. & Wolfe, Kent
- 310563 My State’s Better: Development of a State Pride Scale for Use in Market Research
by Osburn, Meagan & Holcomb, Rodney B & Neill, Clinton L.
2019, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 302412 An Empirical Analysis of Household Demand for Organic and Conventional Flour in the United States: Evidence from the 2014 Nielsen Homescan Data
by Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Poghosyan, Armine & Lopez, Jose A. & Ogunc, Asli
- 302413 An Empirical Investigation of U.S. Demand for Fresh-Fruit Imports
by Mnatsakanyan, Hovhannes & Lopez, Jose A.
- 302414 Optimal Farm Household Labor Allocation of New and Beginning Vegetable Operations
by Mark, Allyssa Renee & Morgan, Kimberly Ludwig & Neill, Clinton L. & Niewolny, Kim
- 302415 Toward a Scale to Measure How Food Businesses Attain and Maintain Legitimacy
by Inman, Ruth & Johnson, Aaron J. & Dibrell, Clay & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Cartmell, D. Dwayne II & Sitton, Shelly R. & Terry, Robert Jr.
- 302416 Leaving for Education
by Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Kostandini, Genti
2019, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 302466 Categorizing Agritourism Operations and Identifying Barriers to Success
by DeLay, Nathan D. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 302467 Impact of Alfalfa Exports Surge on Dairy and Feed Markets in California
by Tejeda, Hernan A & Kim, Man-Keun & Feuz, Dillon M.
- 302468 E.coli Recalls and Meat Demand: An Updated Assessment
by Patalee, M.A. Buddhika & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 302469 The Economic Importance of Replacement H2A Foreign Farm Labor Inputs
by Williams, Odeidra D. & Escalante, Cesar L.
- 302470 Economic Consequences of Different Institutional Structures for the Cotton Sector in West and Central Africa: Evidence from Burkina Faso
by Langa, Vasco & Vitale, Jeffrey & Vitale, Pilja Park
2018, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 302477 Expenditures on Wine in General and Local Wine in Particular: Marketing and Econometric Analysis
by Deng, Xueting & Butler, J.S.
- 302478 Coupons and Manufacturer Market Shares: A Brand-Level Analysis of the Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal Market
by Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Meloyan, Artak & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 302479 Estimation and Decomposition of Economic Inefficiency of Maize Producers in Benin: A Directional Distance Function Framework
by Adeguelou, Raoul & Adegbola, Patrice Y. & Singbo, Alphonse & Savadogo, Kimseyinga
- 302480 The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in the Elasticity of Substitution between Exports and Imports
by Peña-Lévano, Luis M.
- 302481 The “Liability of Newness” in the Food/Agribusiness Sector
by Johnson, Aaron J. & Dibrell, Clay & Inman, Ruth & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 302482 Estimating Agricultural Losses from a Hurricane
by Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Liu, Yangxuan & Rabinowitz, Adam N.
2018, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 302472 Dynamics of Price Adjustment in Qualitatively Differentiated U.S. Markets: The Case of Organic and Non-organic Apples
by Nemati, Mehdi & Saghaian, Sayed
- 302473 Information Transmission between Hog Futures and Expert Price Forecasts
by Franken, Jason & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott & Etienne, Xiaoli
- 302474 Educator Survey: Do Institutions Provide the Precision Agriculture Education Needed by Agribusiness?
by Fausti, Scott & Erickson, Bruce & Clay, Sharon & Schumacher, Leon & Clay, David & Skouby, Danielle
- 302475 The Impact of a Sorghum-Based Ethanol Plant on Local Sorghum Basis and Cotton Acreage: A Spatial Approach
by Liu, Bing & Hudson, Darren & Pavlik, Jamie Bologna & Farmer, Michael
- 302476 How Determinants of Thoroughbred Stud Fees Change Over Time: A Hedonic Price Approach
by Hansen, Charlotte R. & Stowe, C. Jill & Saghaian, Sayed
2017, Volume 35, Issue 2
2017, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 302505 The Impact of Weather on Agricultural Labor Supply
by Lee, Jaehyuk & Nadolnyak, Denis & Hartarska, Valentina
- 302506 Cointegration Analysis of Stocks-to-Use Ratios with Price and Acreage Response for Corn, Soybeans, and Wheat
by Flanders, Archie
- 302507 Human Capital, Workplace Violence, and Human Resource Management in Agribusiness: Review and Recommendations
by Van Fleet, David D.
- 302508 Attitude Change by Students in Professional Sales Courses: Implications for Recruiters and Potential Employers
by Johnson, Aaron J. & Downey, W. Scott & Litzenberg, Kerry K. & Wysocki, Allen F. & Yeager, Elizabeth A.
- 302509 A Tennessee Milk Plant as a Possible Way of Growing the Tennessee Dairy Industry
by Hughes, David W. & Griffith, Andrew & Mendez, David & Holland, Robert & Ferguson, Kevin
April 2017, Volume 35, Issue 1
2016, Volume 34, Issue 2
2015, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 311370 Price Adjustment and Market Power in the Colombian Milds Coffee Market
by Li, Xi-Le & Sanghain, Sayed H.
- 311371 The Impact of Partial Mexican Government Sugar Industry Ownership on U.S. and Mexican Sugar Trade
by Lewis, Karen E. & Schmitz, Troy G.
- 311372 The Impact of Renewable Fuel Production on Soybean Oil Spatial Price Dynamics
by Cain, Jewelwayne S. & Parcell, Joe L. & Kojima, Y.
- 311373 Farmers’ Market Consumer Preferences for Fresh Produce Attributes: Marketing and Policy Implications
by Gumirakiza J. Dominique & Curtis, Kynda R. & Bosworth, Ryan
- 311374 Price Linkages in the Brazilian Sugarcane-Ethanol Industry in the Post-2008 Financial and Economic Crisis
by Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed
- 311375 Higher Education Spending is a Better Job Creator than State Tax Cuts
by Amatov, Aitbek & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
2014, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 311253 Contemporary Issues in Economics of Dairy Markets and Policy
by Bozic, Marin & Novakovic, Andrew
- 311254 Indicators of Dairy Farm Financial Condition as Policy Triggers
by Wolf, Christopher A. & Novakovic, Andrew M & Stephenson, Mark W. & Knoblauch, Wayne A.
- 311255 How Sensitive are the Frequencies and Magnitudes of MPP-Dairy Indemnities?
by Mark, Tyler B. & Burdine, Kenneth H. & Halich, Greg
- 311256 Dynamic Market Impacts of the Dairy Margin Protection Program
by Nicholson, Charles F. & Stephenson, Mark W.
- 311257 The Agricultural Act of 2014 and Prospects for the California Milk Pool Quota Market
by Sumner, Daniel A. & Yu, Jisang
- 311258 The Impact on The Milk Supply Response to MPP-Dairy
by Raghunathan, Uthra
2014, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 311341 Adoption of Precision Technologies and Perceived Improvements in Cotton Quality
by Kotsiri, Sofia & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Marra, Michele C. & Larkin, Sherry L.
- 311342 Using Expert Knowledge to Guide Commodity Promotion and Research Program Investments: A U.S. Beef Industry Example
by Tonsor, Glynn & Schroeder, Ted & Mintert, James
- 311343 An Empirical Model of Firm Relocation and Its Implications for Regional Development Policies
by Persillet, Vanessa & Shonkwiler, J.S.
- 311344 Agribusiness Benchmarks: Creating Common Learning Outcomes for Undergraduate Agribusiness Management Programs
by Diebel, Penlope L & Perry, Gregory M. & Gunderson, Michael & Downey, W. Scott
- 311345 Product Liability Risk Perceptions in Tennessee Fruit and Vegetable Marketing
by Veladnia Margaarita & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Li, Zongyu & Pepper, Wendell H. & Jensen, Kimberly
- 311346 Analysis of Southeastern Stockering Systems
by Rama, Eric R. & Lacy, R Curt & Hancock, Dennis W. & Stewart Jr., R. Lawton
- 311347 The Effect of Voluntary Restrictions on Television Advertising on the Demand for Carbonated Soft Drinks
by Berning, Joshua P.
2013, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 311170 Determinants of Adoption of Fusarium Head Blight Management Techniques in Wheat
by McKee, Gregory & Ranson, JOel & McMullen Marcia
- 311174 Is Biopharming Living Up to Its Promise? Latest Trends and Implications for the Agricultural Sector
by Kostandini, Genti & Mills, Bradford & Hesterman, Lauren
- 311180 A Return-Risk Analysis of Southern Row Crop Enterprises and the Sod-Based Rotation
by Prevatt, Christopher & Novak, James & Prevatt, Walter & Worosz, Michelle R. & Balkcom, Kris & Birdsong, William & Gamble, Brian & Howe, Julie A.
- 311182 Motivations and Challenges in Farm to School Participation: Nutritional Versus Food Hardship Considerations
by Watson, Marissa & Escalante, Cesar L. & Ames, Glenn
- 311184 The Dynamics of Price Transmission in the Presence of a Major Quality Differential: The Case of Colombian Milds and Vietnamese Robusta Coffee Beans
by Li, Xi-Le & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 311186 Factors Associated with the National School Lunch Program and Childhood Food Insecurity in the United States
by Purvis, Myra Clarisse Ferrer & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Ramirez, Octavio A.
- 311187 Industrial and Agricultural Development in Rural China
by Wang, Ye & Wang, Chenggang & Nair, Shyam & Pan, Suwen
- 311189 The Eurozone Crisis and the Valuation of U.S. Food Companies
by Epperson, James E. & Escalante, Cesar L.
2012, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 260197 Analyzing Crop Revenue Safety Net Program Alternatives and Implications on Marketing Decisions
by Jansen, Jim A. & Lubben, Bradley D. & Stockton, Matthew C.
- 260199 An Evaluation of the USDA Sugar Production and Consumption Forecasts
by Lewis, Karen E. & Manfredo, Mark R.
- 260202 Marketing Choices by Texas Cotton Growers
by Pace, Jason D. & Robinson, John R.C.
- 260205 Creating Synthetic Cheese Futures: A Method for Matching Cash and Futures Prices in Dairy
by Bozic, Marin & Fortenbery, T. Randall
- 260208 The Role of Long Memory in Hedging Strategies for Canadian Commodity Futures
by Mann, Janelle M.
- 260210 Food Corporation of India and the Public Distribution System: Impacts on Market Integration in Wheat, Rice, and Pearl Millet
by Mallory, Mindy & Baylis, Kathy
2012, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 260180 Uncovering Dominant-Satellite Relationships in the U.S. Soybean Basis: Temporal Causation and Spatial Dependence
by Lewis, Daniel A. & Kueth, Todd H. & Manfredo, Mark R. & Sanders, Dwight R.
- 260187 Contract Use and Contract Terms in Organic Markets
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Sykuta, Michael & E.Klein, Peter G.
- 260188 Is Productivity a Factor in Supermarket Ownership Changes and Restructuring?
by Chung, Wonho & Pederson, Glenn
- 260189 Marketing Effects of U.S. Fresh Produce Imports
by Huang, Sophia Wu & Huang, Kuo S.
- 260190 Demand for Healthful and Unhealthful Foods: Do Prices Matter on Obesity?
by Luo, Haobo & Huang, Chung L.
- 260191 Public Transfers and Communal Cattle Marketing Decisions: Empirical Evidence from Botswana
by Mmopelwa, David & Seleka, Tebogo B.
- 260192 Factors Influencing Bull Price: Evidence from Missouri Auction Data
by Franken, Jason & Purcell, Joe
2011, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 260048 Evaluation of Direct and Indirect Economic Losses by Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Producers, Spring 2011
by McKissick, John C. & Kane, Sharon P.
- 260049 Adoption of Precision Agriculture for Cotton in the Southern United States
by Nair, Shyam & Wang, Chenggang & Segarra. Eduardo & Belasco, Eric & Larson, James & Velandia, Margarita & Lambert, Dayton & Reeves, Jeanne
- 260063 Evaluating Beef Cow Productivity Based on Historical Offspring Performance
by Slattery, Roberta M. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 260066 Farm and Agribusiness Labor: Spotlight on Georgia’s Produce Industry
by Stegelin, Forrest E. & Esalante, Cesar L & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Kightlinger, Keith D.
- 260069 Impact of Changes in Energy Input Prices on Ethanol Importation and Prices
by Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Featherstone, Allen M.
2011, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 260144 Buying Local: Diverging Consumer Motivations and Concerns
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W.
- 260145 Cost Effective Promotion for Local Foods and Direct Markets: Evaluation of Colorado's Technical Assistance for Local Food Supply Chains
by Thilmany, Dawn & Sullins, Martha & Phillips, Megan & Gunter, Allison
- 260146 Assessing Profitability of Selected Specialty Crops Grown in High Tunnels
by Ward, Ruby & Drost, Dan & Whyte, Anne
- 260147 Economic Performance of Organic Cropping Systems for Vegetables in the Northeast
by Chan, Stephanie & Caldwell, Brian A. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Mohler, Charles L.
- 260148 Winery Integration Strategies in the Mid-South and Mid-Atlantic States
by Woods, Timothy & Schieffer, Jack & Saghaian, Sayed
- 260150 Factors that Influence Prices for Cool-Climate Wines: A Hedonic Analysis of the Market for Riesling
by Schroeter, christiane & Ritchie, Jennifer L. & Rickard, Bradley J.
- 260160 Determinants of Trust in the Indonesian Potato Industry: A Comparison Between Groups of Potato Farmers
by Puspitawati, Eka & Guyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 260162 Unexpected Issues for Produce Markets: WTO Decoupling and Domestic Farm Program Design
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Schweikhardt, David & Woods, Molly
- 260166 Do Internet-Based Promotion Efforts Work? Evaluating MarketMaker
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. Dave
2010, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 1-12 Organizational Preferences and Producer Characteristics in Biomass Supply Chains
by Altman, Ira J. & Johnson, Thomas G. & Moon, Wanki
- 1-19 Determinants of FSA Direct Loan Borrowers' Financial Improvement and Loan Servicing Actions
by Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Landerito, Aiko O. & Hamm, Sandra J. & Danforth, Diana M.
- 1-19 Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports
by Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 1-20 Developing Effective Marketing Strategies for Agritourism: Targeting Visitor Segments
by Sullins, Martha & Moxon, Drew & Thilmany, Dawn D.
- 1-20 An Estimation of the Potential Impact on Georgia's Economy of Higher Energy Costs Predicted Under the Cap and Trade Provisions of H.R. 2454
by Jones, Marcia & Kane, Sharon P. & McKissick, John C.
- 1-22 Value-Based Marketing: A Discussion of Issues and Trends in the Slaughter Cattle Market
by Fausti, Scott W. & Diersen, Matthew A. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Li, Jing
2010, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-11 Cow-Calf Producer Interest in Retained Ownership
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Patterson, David J. & Smith, Michael F. & Poock, Scott
- 1-12 A Hedonic Price Analysis of Differentiated Products of Unknown Quality: Freshman Sire Stud Fees in the Thoroughbred Breeding Industry
by Stowe, C. Jill & Ajello, Billy
- 1-14 The Relationship Between Sire Representation and Average Yearling Prices in the Thoroughbred Industry
by Poerwanto, Devie A. & Stowe, C. Jill
- 1-14 Consumer Premiums for Environmentally Friendly Grass-Fed and Organic Milk in the Southeast
by Wong, Jonathan & Raghunathan, Uthra & Escalante, Cesar L. & Wolfe, Kent
- 1-18 Evaluating Returns to Cool Season Grass Quality Characteristics for Niche Equine Feed Markets
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W. & Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R.
- 1-18 Is Hedging a Habit? Hedging Ratio Determination of Cotton Producers
by Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip
- 260075 Evaluating Returns to Cool Season Grass Quality Characteristics for Niche Equine Feed Markets
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W. & Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R.
- 260076 A Hedonic Price Analysis of Differentiated Products of Unknown Quality: Freshman Sire Stud Fees in the Thoroughbred Breeding Industry
by Stowe, C. Jill & Ajello, Billy
- 260077 Is Hedging a Habit? Hedging Ratio Determination of Cotton Producers
by Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Philip Garcia
- 260081 Cow-Calf Producer Interest in Retained Ownership
by Franken, Jason & Parcell, Joe & Patterson, David & Smith, Michael & Poock, Scott
- 260085 The Relationship Between Sire Representation and Average Yearling Prices in the Thoroughbred Industry
by Poerwanto, Devie & Stowe, C. Jill
- 260088 Consumer Premiums for Environmentally Friendly Grass-Fed and Organic Milk in the Southeast
by Wong, Jonathan & Raghunathan, Uthra & Escalante, Cesar & Wolfe, Kent
2010, Volume 27, Issue 1-2
2009, Volume 27, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Ethanol Future Remains Cloudy After EPA Delay
by Looker, Dan
- 1-3 Corn Growers Oppose Climate Bill: National Corn Growers Association Cites Study Showing More Costs Than Gains
by Clayton, Chris
- 1-12 The Economic Feasibility of Using Georgia Biomass for Electrical Energy Production
by Shumaker, George A. & Luke-Morgan, Audrey S. & McKissick, John C.
- 1-15 Cross-Hedging Distillers Dried Grains Using Corn and Soybean Meal Futures Contracts
by Brinker, Adam J. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Franken, Jason R.V.
- 1-15 The Effect of Ethanol Production on Coarse Grains: New Price Relationships
by Martinez-Mejia, Pablo & Malaga, Jaime E.
- 1-15 Predicting the Corn Basis in the Texas Triangle Area
by Welch, J. Mark & Mkrtchyan, Vardan & Power, Gabriel J.
- 1-16 Use of Agricultural Residue Feedstock In North Dakota Biorefineries
by Leistritz, F. Larry & Hodur, Nancy M. & Senechal, Donald M. & Stowers, Mark D. & McCalla, Darold & Saffron, Chris M.
- 1-17 An Analysis of the 2002 Farm Bill’s Value-Added Producer Grants Program
by Boland, Michael A. & Crespi, John M. & Oswald, Dustin
- 1-20 Is Storage at a Loss Merely an Illusion of Spatial Aggregation?
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H.
- 1-22 Market Orientation, Innovativeness, and Performance of Food Companies
by Johnson, Aaron J. & Dibrell, Charles Clay & Hansen, Eric
2008, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 1-16 Traceability Adoption by Specialty Crop Producers in California
by Stuller, Zachary J. & Rickard, Bradley J.
- 1-17 Feasibility of a Co-operative Winery
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Hill, Amanda
- 1-18 Enhancing Student Learning Experiences and Providing Value to the Agribusiness Industry by Building the Industry-Institution Interface
by Foltz, John C. & Devadoss, Stephen
- 1-18 Local Marketing of Organic Food by Certified Organic Processors, Manufacturers, and Distributors
by Dimitri, Carolyn & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Oberholtzer, Lydia
- 1-21 Consumers’ Purchasing Intentions for Vegetable Oil in the Presence of Generic or Specific Information on Genetic Modification
by Hu, Wuyang & Chen, Kevin Z.
- 1-24 What Did They Do with the Money? An Analysis of Tobacco Buyout Recipients’ Expenditure Choices
by Marshall, Maria I. & Pushkarskaya, Helen N.
2008, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-2 BOOK REVIEW: F. Bailey Norwood and Jayson L. Lusk. Agricultural Marketing and Price Analysis. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2008, xi + 445pp., $86.67 hardback. ISBN 978-0-13-221121-5
by Epperson, James E.
- 1-15 Hedging Break-Even Biodiesel Production Costs Using Soybean Oil Futures
by Graf, Johannes & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Popp, Michael P.
- 1-19 Identifying Abnormal Returns to Food and Agribusiness Stocks on Key Farm Policy Legislative Dates
by Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Briggeman, Brian C.
- 1-20 Demand for Pasture-Raised Livestock Products: Results from Michigan Retail Surveys
by Conner, David S. & Oppenheim, Diana
- 1-20 Derived Demand for Cattle Feeding Inputs
by Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr. & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Jones, Keithly G.
- 1-22 Food Recalls and Food Safety Perceptions: The September 2006 Spinach Recall Case
by Onyango, Benjamin M. & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K. & Nganje, William E. & Condry, Sarah C. & Cuite, Cara L.
2007, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 1-3 BOOK REVIEW: Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, ed., The Gene Revolution: GM Crops and Unequal Development. London: Earthscan, 2007, xxx + 248 pp., $42.50 paperback, ISBN 978-1-84407-409-9
by Bernard, John C.
- 1-13 Aggregate Milk Supply Response to the Milk Income Loss Contract Program
by Bryant, Henry L. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P.
- 1-15 Hedonic Price Analysis of Thoroughbred Broodmares in Foal
by Maynard, Leigh J. & Stoeppel, Kelly M.
- 1-16 Impacts of Promotional Tactics in a Conditional Demand System for Beverages
by Brown, Mark G. & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- 1-17 Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Fresh Pork Attributes
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Moon, Wanki & Kuethe, Todd H.
- 1-18 Including Risk in Economic Feasibility Analyses: The Case of Ethanol Production in Texas
by Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Gill, Robert Chope, II
- 1-18 Food Labels: Implications for U.S. Agricultural Imports
by Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Mutondo, Joao E.
2007, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-8 Applying Transaction Cost Economics: A Note on Biomass Supply Chains
by Altman, Ira J. & Sanders, Dwight R. & Boessen, Christian R.
- 1-11 Assessing Oligopoly and Oligopsony Power in the U.S. Catfish Industry
by Bouras, David & Engle, Carole R.
- 1-13 Canadian Orange Juice Imports and Production Level Import Demand
by Liu, Yan & Kilmer, Richard L. & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- 1-13 Preferences for Livestock Revenue Insurance Among Beef Producers
by Fields, Deacue & Gillespie, Jeffrey M.
- 1-15 Feasible Fumigant-Herbicide System Alternatives to Methyl Bromide for Bell Pepper Producers
by Byrd, Mark M. & Escalante, Cesar L. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 1-15 The Contribution of the Grape and Wine Industry to Idaho’s Economy: Agribusiness and Tourism Impacts
by Foltz, John C. & Woodall, Stacie & Wandschneider, Philip R. & Taylor, R. Garth
- 1-16 Major Forces and Factors Shaping Global Markets: The Emerging Agricultural World
by Brookins, Carole L.
- 1-18 Public Price Reporting, Marketing Channel Selection, and Price Discovery: The Perspective of Cow/Calf Producers in the Dakotas
by Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Landblom, Douglas G. & Beutler, Martin & Johnson, Patricia S. & Gates, Roger N. & Patterson, Hubert H. & Salverson, Robin R.
2006, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 1-9 Focus on Babies: A Note on Parental Attitudes and Preferences for Organic Babyfood
by Maguire, Kelly B. & Owens, Nicole N. & Simon, Nathalie B.
- 1-14 Input-Output Analysis with Public Policy Objectives: A Case Study of the Georgia Cotton Industry
by Flanders, Archie & Smith, Nathan B. & McKissick, John C.
- 1-15 Trust in Scientists and Food Manufacturers: Implications for the Public Support of Biotechnology
by James, Harvey S., Jr.
- 1-16 Exploring Heterogeneity in Consumers’ Meat Store Choices in an Emerging Market
by Hu, Wuyang
- 1-16 Impacts of Soybean Imports on Indian Processors, Farmers, and Consumers
by Persaud, Suresh Chand & Dohlman, Erik
- 1-20 Economic Feasibility of Kenaf Production in Three Tennessee Counties
by Bazen, Ernest F. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C.
- 1-24 Case Studies of Strategic Alliances in U.S. Beef Production
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Bu, Angel & Boucher, Robert W. & Choi, Won-Jun
2006, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-2 BOOK REVIEW: Brian Wansink. Marketing Nutrition: Soy, Functional Foods, Biotechnology, and Obesity
by Haines, Pamela S.
- 1-3 BOOK REVIEW: Czech Conroy. Participatory Livestock Research: A Guide
by Jones, Rodney D.
- 1-4 BOOK REVIEW: Stuart Smyth, Peter W.B. Phillips, William A. Kerr, and George G. Khachatourians. Regulating the Liabilities of Agricultural Biotechnology
by Best, Michael J.
- 1-14 Long-Run Relationship of U.S. and Argentine Maize Prices
by Ghoshray, Atanu
- 1-15 Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance
by Hueth, Brent & Lawrence, John D.
- 1-15 Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance
by Hueth, Brent & Lawrence, John D.
- 1-16 U.S. Food Aid: It’s Not Your Parents’ Program Any More!
by Barrett, Christopher B.
- 1-18 Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods in South Korea: Factor and Cluster Analysis
by Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu & Hallman, William K. & Jang, Ho-Min & Puduri, Venkata S.
- 1-20 Dynamic and Stochastic Structures of U.S. Cotton Exports and Mill Demand
by Fadiga, Mohamadou L.
- 1-23 Internet and e-Commerce Use by Agribusiness Firms: 2004
by Henderson, Jason R. & Akridge, Jay T. & Dooley, Frank J.
2005, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 1-3 BOOK REVIEW: Robert A. Young. Determining the Economic Value of Water: Concepts and Methods
by Espey, Molly
- 1-3 BOOK REVIEW: Steven H. Strauss and H. David Bradshaw, editors. The Bioengineered Forest: Challenges for Science and Society
by Siry, Jacek P.
- 1-14 Globalization of the Frozen Potato Industry
by Makki, Shiva S. & Plummer, Charles
- 1-16 Farm-Level Impacts of Banning Growth- Promoting Antibiotic Use in U.S. Pig Grower/Finisher Operations
by Miller, Gay Y. & Liu, Xuanli & McNamara, Paul E. & Bush, Eric J.
- 1-16 Impact of Changes in Dietary Preferences on U.S. Retail Demand for Beef: Health Concerns and the Role of Media
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Mostad, Daniel
- 1-20 Agricultural Input Market Segments: Who Is Buying What?
by Alexander, Corinne E. & Wilson, Christine A. & Foley, Daniel H.
- 1-20 Decomposition of Variability in Farm Household Assets and Debt
by Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S.
2005, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-15 Price and Cost Impacts of Concentration in Food Manufacturing Revisited
by Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Liron-Espana, Carmen
- 1-16 Vertical Integration in Produce Markets: A Colorado Cooperative’s Strategic Response to Change
by Hine, Susan E. & Pritchett, James G. & Loureiro, Maria L. & Meyer, Susan E.
- 1-17 The Potential Impact of a Proposed Ban on the Sale of U.S. Horses for Slaughter and Human Consumption
by North, Michael S. & Bailey, DeeVon & Ward, Ruby A.
- 1-17 Reframing Agribusiness: Moving from Farm to Market Centric
by Edwards, Mark R. & Shultz, Clifford J., II
- 1-17 Qualitative Research: A Grounded Theory Example and Evaluation Criteria
by Bitsch, Vera
- 1-22 Measuring the Impact of a BSE Announcement on U.S. Retail Beef Sales: A Time-Series Analysis
by Crowley, Christian S.L. & Shimazaki, Yoshiaki
2004, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 1-11 An Evaluation of Tennessee Soybean Growers’ Views on a New Generation Cooperative to Produce Biodiesel
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey & Zhang, Yu
- 1-11 In-Store Evaluation of Consumer Willingness to Pay for “Farm-Raised” Pre-Cooked Roast Beef: A Case Study
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Hudson, Darren & Rogers, Robert W. & Martin, James M. & Herring, Joshua L.
- 1-13 The Value of Public Price Forecasts: Additional Evidence in the Live Hog Market
by Manfredo, Mark R. & Sanders, Dwight R.
- 1-13 Beef Producer Choice in Cattle Marketing
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Basarir, Aydin & Schupp, Alvin R.
- 1-14 Scheduling and Routing Milk from Farm to Processors by a Cooperative
by Prasertsri, Peerapon & Kilmer, Richard L.
- 1-15 Consumption of Pork Products: Now and to the Year 2020
by Lin, Biing-Hwan & Davis, Christopher G. & Yen, Steven T.
- 1-20 The Application of Farm Programs to Commercial Fisheries: The Case of Crop Insurance for the Bristol Bay Commercial Salmon Fisheries
by Greenberg, Joshua A. & Herrmann, Mark & Geier, Hans & Hamel, Charles
2004, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-12 Equilibrium of Land Values from Agricultural and General Economic Factors for Cropland and Pasture Capitalization in Georgia
by Flanders, Archie & White, Fred C. & Escalante, Cesar L.
- 1-13 An analysis of the factors affecting participation behavior of limited resource farmers in agricultural cost-share programs in Alabama
by Okwudili, Onianwa & Wheelock, Gerald & Gyawali, Buddhi Raj & Gan, Jianbang & Dubois, Mark & Schelhas, John
- 1-15 Impact of Sugarcane Delivery Schedule on Product Value at Raw Sugar Factories
by Salassi, Michael E. & Garcia, Mercedes & Breaux, Janis B. & No, Sung Chul
- 1-15 Before the Bricks and Mortar: A Case Study of a New Generation Cooperative’s Planning Process
by Holcomb, Rodney B. & Kenkel, Philip L.
- 1-16 Purchasing Characteristics of the Shelled Peanut Market
by Smith, Nathan B. & Wolfe, Kent
- 1-18 The Impact of Participation in Cooperatives on the Success of Small Farms
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Tegegne, Fisseha & Sandretto, Carmen L.
2003, Volume 21, Issue 2