An Analysis of the 2002 Farm Billâ€™s Value-Added Producer Grants Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel C. Monchuk & John A. Miranowski & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2007.
"An Analysis of Regional Economic Growth in the U.S. Midwest,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2004. "An Analysis Of Regional Economic Growth In The Us Midwest," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20369, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Daniel C. Monchuk & John Miranowski & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2005. "Analysis of Regional Economic Growth in the U.S. Midwest, An," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp392, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2005. "Analysis of Regional Economic Growth in the U.S. Midwest (An)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12294, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:1:p:17-39. is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce L. Gardner, 2000. "Economic Growth and Low Incomes in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1059-1074.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stevenson, Marcie & Artz, Georgeanne, 2017. "Improving rural business development, one firm at a time: A look at the effects of the USDA’s Value-Added Producer Grant on firm survival," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252785, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsagribusiness; business development; value-added; Agribusiness; Financial Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:90660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.