Agricultural Policies and Trade Paths in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wigier, Marek, 2014. "The Competitiveness Of Polish Agriculture After Accession To The Eu," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Eduardo M.R.A Engel, 2000. "Poisoned grapes, mad cows and protectionism," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 91-111.
- Vapa Tankosić, Jelena & Stojsavljević, Miroslav, 2014. "Eu Common Agricultural Policy And Pre-Accession Assistance Measures For Rural Development," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(1), pages 1-16, March.
- John Humphrey, 2012. "Convergence of US and EU Production Practices Under the New FDA Food Safety Modernization Act," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 994-1005, August.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F. & Crego, Al, 1997. "Agricultural development : issues, evidence, and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1811, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Turkey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22636, The World Bank.
- Elodie Rouviere & Karine Latouche, 2014. "Impact of Liability Rules on Modes of Coordination for Food Safety in Supply Chains," Post-Print hal-01587302, HAL.
- Deepananda Herath & Spencer Henson, 2006. "Does Canada Need Mandatory HACCP? Evidence from the Ontario Food Processing Sector," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Engler, Alejandra & Nahuelhual, Laura & Cofré, Gabriela & Barrena, Jose, 2012. "How far from harmonization are sanitary, phytosanitary and quality-related standards? An exporter’s perception approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 162-170.
- Sübidey Togan, 2005. "Turkey: Trade Policy Review," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1229-1262, September.
- Melo, Oscar & Engler, Alejandra & Nahuehual, Laura & Cofre, Gabriela & Barrena, José, 2014. "Do Sanitary, Phytosanitary, and Quality-related Standards Affect International Trade? Evidence from Chilean Fruit Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 350-359.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- David R. Stead, 2008. "The Birth of the CAP," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 7(SpecialIs), pages 6-12, August.
- Hobbs, Jill E., 2010. "Public and Private Standards for Food Safety and Quality: International Trade Implications," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Sübidey Togan, 2004. "Turkey: Toward EU Accession," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(7), pages 1013-1045, July.
- Mustafa Duran, 2014. "The Absorption Capacity of Turkey for Its Use of the European Union Pre-Accession Assistance," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 69-93.
- World Bank, 2014. "Evaluation of the EU-Turkey Customs Union," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20444, The World Bank.
- E. Rouvière & K. Latouche, 2014.
"Impact of liability rules on modes of coordination for food safety in supply chains,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 111-130, February.
- Elodie Rouviere & Karine Latouche, 2014. "Impact of Liability Rules on Modes of Coordination for Food Safety in Supply Chains," Post-Print hal-01323148, HAL.
- Meyer, Claas & Matzdorf, Bettina & Müller, Klaus & Schleyer, Christian, 2014. "Cross Compliance as payment for public goods? Understanding EU and US agricultural policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 185-194.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Turkey," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21947.
- Larson, Donald & Mundlak, Yair, 1997.
"On the Intersectoral Migration of Agricultural Labor,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 295-319, January.
- Larson, Donald & Mundlak, Yair, 1995. "On the intersectoral migration of agricultural labor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1425, The World Bank.
- Bruce L. Gardner, 2000. "Economic Growth and Low Incomes in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1059-1074.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Tolin, Lovely Ann C., 2015. "Options for Supporting Rice Farmers Under a Post-QR Regime: Review and Assessment," Discussion Papers DP 2015-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Demirdöğen, Alper & Olhan, Emine & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2016. "Food vs. fiber: An analysis of agricultural support policy in Turkey," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-8.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Tolin, Lovely Ann C., 2015. "Options for Supporting Rice Farmers Under a Post-QR Regime: Review and Assessment," Research Paper Series DP 2015-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:8:p:1194-1224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.