Poisoned Grapes, Mad Cows and Protectionism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Larson & Will Martin & Sebnem Sahin & Marinos Tsigas, 2016. "Agricultural Policies and Trade Paths in Turkey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(8), pages 1194-1224, August.
- Robert Grundke & Christoph Moser, 2014.
"Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grundke, Robert & Moser, Christoph, 2016. "Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States," Working Papers in Economics 2016-2, University of Salzburg.
- Christoph Moser & Robert Grundke, 2014. "Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States," KOF Working papers 14-369, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Giovanni Maggi, 2003.
"International agreements on product standard: an incomplete contracting theory,"
NBER Working Papers
9533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Giovanni Maggi, 2003. "International agreements on product standards: an incomplete-contracting theory," Working Papers 229, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2009. "Policies and international trade agreements on technical compatibility for industries with network externalities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Cadot, Olivier & Suwa-Eisenmann, Akiko & Traça, Daniel, 2003.
"OGM et relations commerciales transatlantiques,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 68.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2002-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2002-05-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .