Contact information of University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
March 2016, Volume Volume 24
April 2016, Volume Volume 24
- 262478 Improving sweetpotato marketing in Papua New Guinea: Results from a value chain analysis
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Spriggs, John & Anjen, Jesse & Dowa, Eleo & Kewa, John & Hehona, Donald
- 262479 Factors Affecting Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Good Quality Sweetpotato in Papua New Guinea
by Villano, Renato & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Kewa, John & Irving, Donald
September 2015, Volume Volume 23
March 2015, Volume Volume 23
June 2015, Volume Volume 23
July 2015, Volume Volume 23
October 2015, Volume Volume 23
2014, Volume Volume 22
2013, Volume Volume 21
- 1-14 Quantifying the extent to which enterprise mix diversification can mitigate economic risk in rainfed agriculture
by Kandulu, John M.
- 1-15 Cattle breeding in Northern Australia: Revealing how consumers react to alternative technologies
by Pluske, Jo & Burton, Michael & Rigby, Dan & Vercoe, Phil
- 1-18 How Did We Go? Revisiting the Ex Ante Economic Impact Assessment of the CRC for Beef Genetic Technologies, as at the Cessation of Funding
by Griffith, G.R. & Pollock, K.S. & Burrow, H.M.
- 1-20 Wheat and corn price skewness and volatility: Risk management implications for farmers and end users
by Williams, J.
- 1-23 Linking smallholder farmers to microcredit providers in Papua New Guinea: A participatory action research approach
by Chang, Hui‐Shung & Dowa, Eleo & Malie, Regina & Anton, Conrad & Anamo, Iga & Dekene, Peter & Bubun, Debra
- 1-30 Recent Food Consumption Trends in China and Trade
by Cao, Li‐Juan & Tian, Wei‐Ming & Wang, Ji‐Min & Malcolm, Bill & Liu, Hong‐Bo & Zhou, Zhang‐Yue
- 1-40 Implications of a Trilateral FTA between China, Japan and Korea for Australian Bilateral FTAs with China, Japan and Korea
by Si, Wei & Song, JooHo & Malcolm, Bill & Zhou, Zhang-Yue
2012, Volume Volume 20
- 1-10 Farmer decisions about selling wheat and managing wheat price risk in Australia
by Williams, John & Malcolm, Bill
- 1-20 Dairy Directions: a decade of whole farm analysis of dairy systems
by Malcolm, Bill & Ho, Christie K.M. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T. & Tarrant, Katherine A. & Heard, J.W. & Leddin, C.M. & Wales, W.J.
- 1-28 The aggregate economic benefits to the Australian beef industry from the adoption of meat standards Australia: updated to 2010/11
by Griffith, Garry R. & Thompson, John M.
2011, Volume Volume 19
- 1-9 A pig in a poke? Accounting for uncertainty about elasticity values in an EDM of the Australian pig industry
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 1-12 Assessing buyers' requirements for fresh produce in the formal market sector of PNG
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R.
- 1-16 Export demand for Tahitian black pearls
by Haoatai, Heinarii & Monypenny, Richard
- 1-19 China's wool import demand
by Liu, Hui & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Malcolm, Bill
- 1-20 The Australia-Chile free trade agreement and prospects for trade in fresh fruit: the cherry industry
by Valdivieso, Andres & McSweeney, Peter & Esparon, Nanette M.
2010, Volume Volume 18
- 1-9 The benefits to the Australian Pig meat industry from an increase in demand for a hypothetical low cholesterol pork product
by Slattery, Henry & Griffith, Garry R. & Malcolm, Bill & Dunshea, Frank
- 1-12 Trends in investment in agricultural R&D in Australia and its potential contribution to productivity
by Mullen, John D.
- 1-13 Classifying public benefit in Australian agricultural research
by Simpson, S. & Dargusch, P.
- 1-16 Old model, new problem: when should you update a model and what happens when you do?
by Griffith, Garry R. & Malcolm, Bill & Mounter, Stuart W. & Slattery, Henry
- 1-18 NSW Rural land performance: 1990-2008
by Eves, Chris
- 1-18 Is willingness to pay (WTP) for beef quality grades affected by consumer demographics and meat consumption preferences?
by Lyford, Conrad P. & Thompson, John M. & Polkinghorne, Rod & Miller, Mark F. & Nishimura, Takanori & Neath, Kate & Allen, Paul & Belasco, Eric J.
- 1-19 Building producer loyalty in Malaysia's fresh milk supply chain
by Boniface, Bonaventure & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 1-22 Weather and Wethers: effects of wind, temperature and rain on sheep feedlot production
by Pluske, Johanna M. & Slade, A.M. & Vercoe, Philip E.
- 1-32 Australian consumers' willingness to pay and willingness to purchase a hypothetical lower cholesterol pork product
by Bellhouse, Amy & Malcolm, Bill & Griffith, Garry R. & Dunshea, Frank
- 1-33 Rising demand for livestock products in India: nature, patterns and implications
by Vasant, P. Ghandi & Zhang-Yue, Zhou
2009, Volume Volume 17
- 1-10 Identification of substitute groups for retail beef demand and supply equations
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 1-12 Economics of soil management in psture systems for sheep enterprises in the Central West Catchment of NSW
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 1-13 The cost of non-compliance to beef market specifications
by Slack-Smith, Andrew & Griffith, Garry R. & Thompson, John M.
- 1-16 E-business diffusion among Australian horticulture firms
by Molla, Alemayehu & Peszynski, Konrad
- 1-17 Economic effects of alternate growth path, time of calving and breed type combinations across Southern Autralian beef cattle environments
by Davies, Brian Lloyd & Bosca, T.J. Della & Griffith, Garry R.
- 1-18 Another look at market power in the Australian fresh meat industries
by Chung, Kit C. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 1-22 A preliminary economic analysis of live cattle imports in Korea
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Prideaux, Murray
- 1-22 The aggregate economic benefits to 2007/08 from the adoption of meat standards Australia
by Griffith, Garry R. & Rodgers, Heidi & Thompson, John M. & Dart, Cameron
- 1-24 Estimating the economic impact of a major beef industry research and development investment
by Griffith, Garry R.
- 1-25 Uncover the causes of China's low utilisation of grain TRQ
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Kang, Xia
- 1-25 An analysis of cropping sustems of the Wimmera and Mallee
by McClelland, Tim & Malcolm, Bill
- 1-25 Re-organising farm businesses to improve environmental outcomes
by Crosthwaite, Jim & Moll, Jim & Dorrough, Josh & Malcolm, Bill
- 1-31 The influence of weight and fat on lamb prices, revisited
by Hufton, Charlie & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D. & Farrell, Terence C.
2008, Volume Volume 16
- 125726 Food retailers as drivers of supply chain integration: A review
by Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 125730 Land repair fund: a model for exploiting the nexus between land repair, improved production and profit
by Leake, John E. & Morison, Julian B.
- 125732 Potential returns to the Australian sheep and wool industries from effective R&D and promotion investments and their sensitivities to assumed elasticity values
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & Fleming, Euan M. & Zhao, Xueyan
- 125734 Impact of potential dairy-beef production on China's beef supply, demand and international trade
by Wang, Dong & Parton, Kevin A. & Deblitz, Claus
- 126077 An economic evaluation of conservation farming practices for the central west of NSW
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 126078 Product and process innovation in the food processing industry: case study in Guangxi province
by Ma, Xin & McSweeney, Peter
2007, Volume Volume 15
- 126079 Managing water as a Scare Resource in Beef Feedlots
by Pluske, Johanna M. & Schlink, A.C.
- 126080 Explaining adoption of durum wheat in Western Australia
by Nguyen, V.H. & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Miyan, M.S.
- 126081 Evolving Patterns of Agricultural Trade between Australia and China
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Wu, Yan-Rui & Si, Wei
- 126082 An Economic Evaluation of the Ricecheck Extension Program in NSW
by Singh, Rajinder Pal & Brennan, John P. & Lacy, John
- 126083 The Benefits of Mangement Changes in Beef Enterprises on Pastoral Stations in Western Australia
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 126084 Rationalising Risk Assessment: Applications to Agricultural Business
by Hardaker, J. Brian & Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 126085 An Approach to Predicting Demand for an Agricultural Innovation
by Kaine, Geoff & Lees, Jim & Wright, Vic
- 126086 A hedonic Model of Lamb Carcass Attributes
by Farrell, Terence C. & Hopkins, David L.
- 126087 Productivity in the New Zealand Primary and Downstream Sectors
by Cao, Kay & Forbes, Rod
2006, Volume Volume 14
- 126093 Best Practice Within Australian Food Service, a Case Study: Development of quality partnerships for strategic alliances of red meat products
by Cox, Rodney J. & Johnson, Sue & Cunial, Catharine M.
- 126094 Best Practice Within Australian Food Service, a Case Study: Customer satisfaction with red meat products
by Cox, Rodney J. & Cunial, Catharine M.
- 126095 Is farm benchmarking the new acceptable face of comparative analysis?
by Fleming, Euan M. & Farrell, Terence C. & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Pauline
- 126096 The Role of Agribusiness Assets in Investment Portfolios
by Johnson, Michael & Malcolm, Bill & O'Connor, Ian
- 126097 Evolving trends of grain production in China
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Tian, Wei-Ming
- 126098 Participation in Quality Assurance Programs in the Apple Industry
by Bewsell, Denise & Kaine, Geoff
- 126102 Is it Cost Effective to Segregate Canola in WA?
by Crowe, Bronwyn & Pluske, Johanna M.
- 126103 Will Genetically Modified Canola be Adopted in WA?
by Crowe, Bronwyn & Pluske, Johanna M.
- 126104 Understanding Variety in Landholders' Responses to Resource Policy
by Kaine, Geoff & Higson, Megan
- 126105 Production Response and Input Demand in Decision Making: Nitrogen Fertilizer and Wheat Growers
by Farquharson, Robert J.
- 126106 A Survey of Price Risk Management in the Australian Cotton Industry
by Ada, Tim & Malcolm, Bill & Williams, John
- 126109 Information communication tools used to Coordinate food chains
by Storer, Christine
- 126110 Climate change in Australia: agricultural impacts and adaptation
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 126111 The FMD Outbreak in the Taiwan Pig Industry and the Demand for Beef Imports into Taiwan
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Hsia, Chung-Jen & Griffith, Garry R.
2005, Volume Volume 13
- 126188 Types of B2B E-Business Model Commonly Used: An Empirical Study On Australian Agribusines Firms
by Ng, Eric
- 126189 Animal Product Consumption Trends in China
by Wang, Ji-Min & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rodney J.
- 126190 Extending the Grapevine: Innovation and Knowledge Transmission within the Australian Wine Industry
by Aylward, David
- 126316 The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry in the Presence of Trade
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R.
- 126317 Institutional Change and Plant Variety Provisions in Australia
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 126399 Consumer Acceptance Of New Sheep Milk Cheeses
by Burton, Michael P. & Bencini, Roberta
- 126400 Efficiency Measurement of Australian Dairy Farms: National and Regional Performance
by Fraser, Iain & Graham, Mary
- 126401 Growers' Perspectives on the Viability of Sugarcane Farming Systems in Central Queensland
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 126402 Marketing Fresh Fruits And Vegetables: Exploration Of Individual Product Characteristics And Their Relationship To Buyer's Attention To Price
by Pearson, David
- 126403 Estimating The Cost Of Food Safety Regulations To The New Zealand Seafood Industry
by Cao, Kay & Maurer, Oswin & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Dake, Chris K.G.
- 126404 The 'Paradox of Thrips': Identifying a Critical Level of Investment in Pest Exclusion Activities in Western Australia
by Cook, David C.
- 126548 Unit Value Biases in Price Elasticities of Demand for Meat in Indonesia
by Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John
- 126549 Economic Analysis of Breeding for Improved Cold Tolerance in Rice in Australia
by Singh, Rajinder Pal & Brennan, John P. & Farrell, Tim & Williams, Robert L. & Reinke, Russell & Lewin, Laurie & Mullen, John D.
- 126550 Rainfall and Farm Efficiency Measurement for Broadacre Agriculture in South-Western Australia
by Henderson, Benjamin B. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 126551 The Australian Organic Food Products Market: Overview, Issues and Research Needs
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R.
- 126552 Valuing a Test for Nitrogen Status in Rice
by Singh, Rajinder Pal & Williams, Robert L. & Mullen, John D. & Faour, Khaled & Lewin, Laurie
- 126553 Catalyzing common property farming for rural sustainability: lessons from the Furracabad Valley
by Marshall, Graham R. & Fritsch, Simon J. & Dulhunty, Robert V.
- 126554 Productivity and the Dairy Industry
by Watson, Alistair S.
- 126555 The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry: Further Results Relative to the Payoff from R&D
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & Mullen, John D.
- 126556 When Can a Generic Advertising Program Increase Farmer Returns?
by Freebairn, John W. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 126557 Projecting the world wine market from 2003 to 2010
by Wittwer, Glyn & Rothfield, Jeremy
2004, Volume Volume 12
- 132076 Beef Feedlot Supply Response in Australia
by Griffith, Garry R. & Coddington, Anna & Murdoch, Scott
- 132077 Productivity in the Australian Dairy Industry
by Kompas, Tom & Che, Tuong Nhu
- 132078 The Intellectual Property Strategy of International Agricultural Research Centres
by Binenbaum, Eran
- 132079 How Much Animal Product do the Chinese Consume? Empirical Evidence from Household Surveys
by Wang, Ji-Min & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Yang, Jun
- 132080 Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Johnson, Peter & Islam, Nazrul
- 132081 Economic Issues for Plant Breeding - Public Funding and Private Ownership
by Lindner, Robert K.
- 132082 Assessing demands for irrigation water in North Queensland
by Rolfe, John
- 132083 The Cost to the Bali Beef Industry of the October 2002 Terrorist Attack
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Zhao, Xueyan & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R.
- 132084 Projections of Dairy Product Consumption and Trade Opportunities in China
by Ma, Hengyun & Rae, Allan N.
- 132085 Feed versus Food: The Future Challenge and Balance for Farming
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue
2003, Volume Volume 11
- 132535 Quality Assurance Certification and Implementation: Growers' Costs and Perceived Benefits
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 132536 An analysis of the growth of the Australian dairy and meat processing sectors
by Jahan, Nilufar & Smith, Perry & Rodriguez, Gil
- 132537 Changed Payment System for Wheat Grades: Consequences for Farming Systems in the Central West of NSW
by Patton, Dean A. & Brennan, John P.
- 132538 Modelling the effects of a temporary loss of export markets in case of a foot and mouth disease outbreak in Australia: Preliminary results on costs to Australian beef producers and consumers
by Cao, Liangyue & Klijn, Nico & Gleeson, Trish
- 132539 The Role of Contracts in Wine Grape Supply Coordination: An Overview
by Fraser, Iain
- 132540 Australia Fresh fruits and vegetables: Why do so many of them remain unbranded?
by Pearson, David
- 132541 Alternate Modes of Irrigation and Farmer Returns Under Conjunctive Water Management in Pakistan
by Jehangir, Waqar Ahmed & Ashfaq, Muhammad & Christen, Evan
- 132542 Those Most Likely: Identifying Food Processing Firms With Export Potential
by Philp, Norman E.
- 132543 The Impact of China's WTO Accession on its Regional Economies
by Jiang, Tingsong
November 2002, Volume Volume 10
April 2002, Volume Volume 10
September 2002, Volume Volume 10
August 2002, Volume Volume 10
June 2002, Volume Volume 10
2001, Volume Volume 09
June 2000, Volume Volume 08
0000, Volume Volume 14