University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment
Australasian Agribusiness Review
2014, Volume 22
- 206169 Can we explain variations in winery ratings in Victoria?
by Fleming, Euan & Mounter, Stuart & Grant, Bligh & Griffith, Garry
- 206170 Economic issues surrounding wheat quality assurance: the case of late maturing alpha-amylase policy in Australia
by Kingwell, Ross & Carter, Chris
2013, Volume 21
- 206162 Quantifying the extent to which enterprise mix diversification can mitigate economic risk in rainfed agriculture
by Kandulu, John M.
- 206163 Recent Food Consumption Trends in China and Trade
by Cao, Liâ€ Juan & Tian, Weiâ€ Ming & Wang, Jiâ€ Min & Malcolm, Bill & Liu, Hongâ€ Bo & Zhou, Zhangâ€ Yue
- 206164 Cattle breeding in Northern Australia: Revealing how consumers react to alternative technologies
by Pluske, Jo & Burton, Michael & Rigby, Dan & Vercoe, Phil
- 206165 Linking smallholder farmers to microcredit providers in Papua New Guinea: A participatory action research approach
by Chang, Huiâ€ Shung & Dowa, Eleo & Malie, Regina & Anton, Conrad & Anamo, Iga & Dekene, Peter & Bubun, Debra
- 206166 How Did We Go? Revisiting the Ex Ante Economic Impact Assessment of the CRC for Beef Genetic Technologies, as at the Cessation of Funding
by Griffith, G.R. & Pollock, K.S. & Burrow, H.M.
- 206167 Wheat and corn price skewness and volatility: Risk management implications for farmers and end users
by Williams, J.
- 206168 Implications of a Trilateral FTA between China, Japan and Korea for Australian Bilateral FTAs with China, Japan and Korea
by Si, Wei & Song, JooHo & Malcolm, Bill & Zhou, Zhang-Yue
2012, Volume 20
- 125837 Farmer decisions about selling wheat and managing wheat price risk in Australia
by Williams, John & Malcolm, Bill
- 125838 The aggregate economic benefits to the Australian beef industry from the adoption of meat standards Australia: updated to 2010/11
by Griffith, Garry R. & Thompson, John M.
- 125940 Dairy Directions: a decade of whole farm analysis of dairy systems
by Malcolm, Bill & Ho, Christie K.M. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T. & Tarrant, Katherine A. & Heard, J.W. & Leddin, C.M. & Wales, W.J.
2011, Volume 19
- 125702 Export demand for Tahitian black pearls
by Haoatai, Heinarii & Monypenny, Richard
- 125703 China's wool import demand
by Liu, Hui & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Malcolm, Bill
- 125704 A pig in a poke? Accounting for uncertainty about elasticity values in an EDM of the Australian pig industry
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 125705 The Australia-Chile free trade agreement and prospects for trade in fresh fruit: the cherry industry
by Valdivieso, Andres & McSweeney, Peter & Esparon, Nanette M.
- 125706 Assessing buyers' requirements for fresh produce in the formal market sector of PNG
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R.
2010, Volume 18
- 114334 Weather and Wethers: effects of wind, temperature and rain on sheep feedlot production
by Pluske, Johanna M. & Slade, A.M. & Vercoe, Philip E.
- 114414 Australian consumers' willingness to pay and willingness to purchase a hypothetical lower cholesterol pork product
by Bellhouse, Amy & Malcolm, Bill & Griffith, Garry R. & Dunshea, Frank
- 114415 The benefits to the Australian Pig meat industry from an increase in demand for a hypothetical low cholesterol pork product
by Slattery, Henry & Griffith, Garry R. & Malcolm, Bill & Dunshea, Frank
- 114420 Old model, new problem: when should you update a model and what happens when you do?
by Griffith, Garry R. & Malcolm, Bill & Mounter, Stuart W. & Slattery, Henry
- 114421 Rising demand for livestock products in India: nature, patterns and implications
by Vasant, P. Ghandi & Zhang-Yue, Zhou
- 114422 NSW Rural land performance: 1990-2008
by Eves, Chris
- 114423 Building producer loyalty in Malaysia's fresh milk supply chain
by Boniface, Bonaventure & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 125699 Classifying public benefit in Australian agricultural research
by Simpson, S. & Dargusch, P.
- 125700 Trends in investment in agricultural R&D in Australia and its potential contribution to productivity
by Mullen, John D.
- 125701 Is willingness to pay (WTP) for beef quality grades affected by consumer demographics and meat consumption preferences?
by Lyford, Conrad P. & Thompson, John M. & Polkinghorne, Rod & Miller, Mark F. & Nishimura, Takanori & Neath, Kate & Allen, Paul & Belasco, Eric J.
2009, Volume 17
- 125707 A preliminary economic analysis of live cattle imports in Korea
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Prideaux, Murray
- 125708 Uncover the causes of China's low utilisation of grain TRQ
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Kang, Xia
- 125709 The influence of weight and fat on lamb prices, revisited
by Hufton, Charlie & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D. & Farrell, Terence C.
- 125710 E-business diffusion among Australian horticulture firms
by Molla, Alemayehu & Peszynski, Konrad
- 125711 The aggregate economic benefits to 2007/08 from the adoption of meat standards Australia
by Griffith, Garry R. & Rodgers, Heidi & Thompson, John M. & Dart, Cameron
- 125712 An analysis of cropping sustems of the Wimmera and Mallee
by McClelland, Tim & Malcolm, Bill
- 125713 Economics of soil management in psture systems for sheep enterprises in the Central West Catchment of NSW
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 125714 Re-organising farm businesses to improve environmental outcomes
by Crosthwaite, Jim & Moll, Jim & Dorrough, Josh & Malcolm, Bill
- 125715 The cost of non-compliance to beef market specifications
by Slack-Smith, Andrew & Griffith, Garry R. & Thompson, John M.
- 125716 Identification of substitute groups for retail beef demand and supply equations
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 125717 Economic effects of alternate growth path, time of calving and breed type combinations across Southern Autralian beef cattle environments
by Davies, Brian Lloyd & Bosca, T.J. Della & Griffith, Garry R.
- 125718 Another look at market power in the Australian fresh meat industries
by Chung, Kit C. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 125719 Estimating the economic impact of a major beef industry research and development investment
by Griffith, Garry R.
2008, Volume 16
- 125726 Food retailers as drivers of supply chain integration: A review
by Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 125730 Land repair fund: a model for exploiting the nexus between land repair, improved production and profit
by Leake, John E. & Morison, Julian B.
- 125732 Potential returns to the Australian sheep and wool industries from effective R&D and promotion investments and their sensitivities to assumed elasticity values
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & Fleming, Euan M. & Zhao, Xueyan
- 125734 Impact of potential dairy-beef production on China's beef supply, demand and international trade
by Wang, Dong & Parton, Kevin A. & Deblitz, Claus
- 126077 An economic evaluation of conservation farming practices for the central west of NSW
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 126078 Product and process innovation in the food processing industry: case study in Guangxi province
by Ma, Xin & McSweeney, Peter
2007, Volume 15
- 126079 Managing water as a Scare Resource in Beef Feedlots
by Pluske, Johanna M. & Schlink, A.C.
- 126080 Explaining adoption of durum wheat in Western Australia
by Nguyen, V.H. & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Miyan, M.S.
- 126081 Evolving Patterns of Agricultural Trade between Australia and China
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Wu, Yan-Rui & Si, Wei
- 126082 An Economic Evaluation of the Ricecheck Extension Program in NSW
by Singh, Rajinder Pal & Brennan, John P. & Lacy, John
- 126083 The Benefits of Mangement Changes in Beef Enterprises on Pastoral Stations in Western Australia
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 126084 Rationalising Risk Assessment: Applications to Agricultural Business
by Hardaker, J. Brian & Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 126085 An Approach to Predicting Demand for an Agricultural Innovation
by Kaine, Geoff & Lees, Jim & Wright, Vic
- 126086 A hedonic Model of Lamb Carcass Attributes
by Farrell, Terence C. & Hopkins, David L.
- 126087 Productivity in the New Zealand Primary and Downstream Sectors
by Cao, Kay & Forbes, Rod
2006, Volume 14
- 126093 Best Practice Within Australian Food Service, a Case Study: Development of quality partnerships for strategic alliances of red meat products
by Cox, Rodney J. & Johnson, Sue & Cunial, Catharine M.
- 126094 Best Practice Within Australian Food Service, a Case Study: Customer satisfaction with red meat products
by Cox, Rodney J. & Cunial, Catharine M.
- 126095 Is farm benchmarking the new acceptable face of comparative analysis?
by Fleming, Euan M. & Farrell, Terence C. & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Pauline
- 126096 The Role of Agribusiness Assets in Investment Portfolios
by Johnson, Michael & Malcolm, Bill & O'Connor, Ian
- 126097 Evolving trends of grain production in China
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Tian, Wei-Ming
- 126098 Participation in Quality Assurance Programs in the Apple Industry
by Bewsell, Denise & Kaine, Geoff
- 126102 Is it Cost Effective to Segregate Canola in WA?
by Crowe, Bronwyn & Pluske, Johanna M.
- 126103 Will Genetically Modified Canola be Adopted in WA?
by Crowe, Bronwyn & Pluske, Johanna M.
- 126104 Understanding Variety in Landholders' Responses to Resource Policy
by Kaine, Geoff & Higson, Megan
- 126105 Production Response and Input Demand in Decision Making: Nitrogen Fertilizer and Wheat Growers
by Farquharson, Robert J.
- 126106 A Survey of Price Risk Management in the Australian Cotton Industry
by Ada, Tim & Malcolm, Bill & Williams, John
- 126108 Impacts of Mandatory Meat Hygiene Regulations on the New Zealand Meat Trade
by Cao, Kay & Johnson, Robin
- 126109 Information communication tools used to Coordinate food chains
by Storer, Christine
- 126110 Climate change in Australia: agricultural impacts and adaptation
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 126111 The FMD Outbreak in the Taiwan Pig Industry and the Demand for Beef Imports into Taiwan
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Hsia, Chung-Jen & Griffith, Garry R.
2005, Volume 13
- 126188 Types of B2B E-Business Model Commonly Used: An Empirical Study On Australian Agribusines Firms
by Ng, Eric
- 126189 Animal Product Consumption Trends in China
by Wang, Ji-Min & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rodney J.
- 126190 Extending the Grapevine: Innovation and Knowledge Transmission within the Australian Wine Industry
by Aylward, David
- 126316 The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry in the Presence of Trade
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R.
- 126317 Institutional Change and Plant Variety Provisions in Australia
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 126399 Consumer Acceptance Of New Sheep Milk Cheeses
by Burton, Michael P. & Bencini, Roberta
- 126400 Efficiency Measurement of Australian Dairy Farms: National and Regional Performance
by Fraser, Iain & Graham, Mary
- 126401 Growers' Perspectives on the Viability of Sugarcane Farming Systems in Central Queensland
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 126402 Marketing Fresh Fruits And Vegetables: Exploration Of Individual Product Characteristics And Their Relationship To Buyer's Attention To Price
by Pearson, David
- 126403 Estimating The Cost Of Food Safety Regulations To The New Zealand Seafood Industry
by Cao, Kay & Maurer, Oswin & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Dake, Chris K.G.
- 126404 The 'Paradox of Thrips': Identifying a Critical Level of Investment in Pest Exclusion Activities in Western Australia
by Cook, David C.
- 126548 Unit Value Biases in Price Elasticities of Demand for Meat in Indonesia
by Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John
- 126549 Economic Analysis of Breeding for Improved Cold Tolerance in Rice in Australia
by Singh, Rajinder Pal & Brennan, John P. & Farrell, Tim & Williams, Robert L. & Reinke, Russell & Lewin, Laurie & Mullen, John D.
- 126550 Rainfall and Farm Efficiency Measurement for Broadacre Agriculture in South-Western Australia
by Henderson, Benjamin B. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 126551 The Australian Organic Food Products Market: Overview, Issues and Research Needs
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R.
- 126552 Valuing a Test for Nitrogen Status in Rice
by Singh, Rajinder Pal & Williams, Robert L. & Mullen, John D. & Faour, Khaled & Lewin, Laurie
- 126553 Catalyzing common property farming for rural sustainability: lessons from the Furracabad Valley
by Marshall, Graham R. & Fritsch, Simon J. & Dulhunty, Robert V.
- 126554 Productivity and the Dairy Industry
by Watson, Alistair S.
- 126555 The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry: Further Results Relative to the Payoff from R&D
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & Mullen, John D.
- 126556 When Can a Generic Advertising Program Increase Farmer Returns?
by Freebairn, John W. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 126557 Projecting the world wine market from 2003 to 2010
by Wittwer, Glyn & Rothfield, Jeremy
2004, Volume 12
- 132076 Beef Feedlot Supply Response in Australia
by Griffith, Garry R. & Coddington, Anna & Murdoch, Scott
- 132077 Productivity in the Australian Dairy Industry
by Kompas, Tom & Che, Tuong Nhu
- 132078 The Intellectual Property Strategy of International Agricultural Research Centres
by Binenbaum, Eran
- 132079 How Much Animal Product do the Chinese Consume? Empirical Evidence from Household Surveys
by Wang, Ji-Min & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Yang, Jun
- 132080 Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Johnson, Peter & Islam, Nazrul
- 132081 Economic Issues for Plant Breeding - Public Funding and Private Ownership
by Lindner, Robert K.
- 132082 Assessing demands for irrigation water in North Queensland
by Rolfe, John
- 132083 The Cost to the Bali Beef Industry of the October 2002 Terrorist Attack
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Zhao, Xueyan & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R.
- 132084 Projections of Dairy Product Consumption and Trade Opportunities in China
by Ma, Hengyun & Rae, Allan N.
- 132085 Feed versus Food: The Future Challenge and Balance for Farming
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue
2003, Volume 11
- 132535 Quality Assurance Certification and Implementation: Growers' Costs and Perceived Benefits
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 132536 An analysis of the growth of the Australian dairy and meat processing sectors
by Jahan, Nilufar & Smith, Perry & Rodriguez, Gil
- 132537 Changed Payment System for Wheat Grades: Consequences for Farming Systems in the Central West of NSW
by Patton, Dean A. & Brennan, John P.
- 132538 Modelling the effects of a temporary loss of export markets in case of a foot and mouth disease outbreak in Australia: Preliminary results on costs to Australian beef producers and consumers
by Cao, Liangyue & Klijn, Nico & Gleeson, Trish
- 132539 The Role of Contracts in Wine Grape Supply Coordination: An Overview
by Fraser, Iain
- 132540 Australia Fresh fruits and vegetables: Why do so many of them remain unbranded?
by Pearson, David
- 132541 Alternate Modes of Irrigation and Farmer Returns Under Conjunctive Water Management in Pakistan
by Jehangir, Waqar Ahmed & Ashfaq, Muhammad & Christen, Evan
- 132542 Those Most Likely: Identifying Food Processing Firms With Export Potential
by Philp, Norman E.
- 132543 The Impact of China's WTO Accession on its Regional Economies
by Jiang, Tingsong
2002, Volume 10
- 206152 The US Cattle Cycle and its Influence on the Australian Beef Industry
by Griffith, G.R. & Alford, A.R.
- 206153 Land reform and the development of commercial agriculture in Vietnam: policy and issues
by Marsh, Sally P & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 206154 Beef Consumption, Supply and Trade in Korea
by Choi, Jung-Sup & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rodney J.
- 206155 The Demand for Beef in Indonesia: Implications for Australian Agribusiness
by Hutasuhut, Maradoli & Chang, Hui-Shung & Griffith, Garry & Oâ€™Donnell, Chris & Doran, Howard
- 206156 Farm Management In The 21st Century
by Mullen, J.D.
- 206157 Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West
by Kingwell, Ross
- 206158 Delving and Divining for Australian Farm Management Agenda: 1970-2010
by Ronan, Glenn
- 206159 The Emerging Dairy Economy in China: Production, Consumption and Trade Prospects
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Jun-Lin
- 206160 The Demand for Wine in Australia Using a Systems Approach: Industry Implications
by Chang, Hui-Shung & Griffith, Garry & Bettington, Nicholas
- 206161 Household Animal Raising Behaviour in Chinaâ€™s Developed Regions: The Case of Zhejiang Province
by Liu, Xi-An & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Teng, Hua-Yong & Guo, Qing-Fang
2001, Volume 09
- 242026 Private Sector Business Opportunities in National Parks
by Bennett, Jeff
- 242027 Single Desk Selling by the NSW Grains Board: Public Benefit or Public Cost?
by Farquharson, R.J. & Griffith, G.R.
2000, Volume 08
- 242025 Price Risk Management for Australian Broad acre Farmers: some observations
by Kingwell, Ross