Managing water as a Scare Resource in Beef Feedlots
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pannell, David J., 1997.
"Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), May.
- Pannell, David J., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 139-152, May.
- Pannell, David J, 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," Discussion Papers 232264, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Pannell, David J., 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 156444, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rijsberman, Frank R., 2006. "Water scarcity: Fact or fiction?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 5-22, February.
More about this item
KeywordsManaging water; beef feedlot; bio-economic model; H20 Beef; water consumption; water price; water; water costs; net benefits; temperature changes; greenhouse effect; water demand; water supply; water police; price; economic viability; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; ISSN 1442-6951;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.