Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 156598 Crop Insurance: The Relationship Between Indemnity Price and Expected Output Price
by Hyde, Charles E.
- 156595 Management of Sheep Grazing Annual Pastures in Western Australia: Pasture deferment and optimal stocking rate
by Sugharto, Teto & Pannell, David J.
- 156593 Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society Inc. 40th Annual Conference, 1996, Index
- 156592 Responses of New England Wool Producers to the Risks Associated with Producing and Marketing Wool
by Murray-Prior, Roy & Wright, Vic
- 156591 An Economic Evaluation of the Impact of ACIAR-Funded Agricultural Research Based in Africa
by Lubulwa, Godfrey
- 156590 Estimating Grain Supply Response for China with Panel Data
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Wan, Guang-Hua & Chen, Liang-Biao
- 156589 The Competitive Structure of the Australian Meat and Livestock Industries
by Zhao, Xueyan & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D.
- 156588 Functional Forms and Economic Surplus Changes
by Zhao, Xueyan & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 156587 Obsolescent Technology and the Time Horizon for Benefits in Benefit-Cost Analysis
by Young, Ralph
- 156586 Economics of Water Allocation for the Environment: A Case Study in the Gwydir Wetland, NSW
by Yatawara, Tissa & Hill, Christine M.
- 156585 Impact on Australian Broadacre Agriculture of Widespread Adoption of Organic Farming: Some Preliminary Estimates
by Wynen, Els
- 156584 The Socioeconomic Variables and Food Consumption Expenditure: An Analysis of Taiwan's Family Income and Expenditure Survey Data in 1992
by Wu, Ming-Ming
- 156583 The Environment, Information and the Precautionary Principle
by Wills, Ian
- 156582 Alternative Strategies for Funding Rural Research and Development in Australia
by Whelan, Stephen P. & Munro, Robyn G. & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Batterham, Robert L. & Godden, David P.
- 156581 Variety Selection in Sugarcane: Assistance from economics and modelling
by Wegener, M. K.
- 156580 BCA and GIS: Integration of Economic and Environmental Indicators to Aid Land Management Decisions
by Walpole, S.C. & Sinden, J.A.
- 156579 Hedging With Crop Yield Insurance Futures
by Vukina, Tomislav & Li, Dong-feng & Holthausen, Duncan M.
- 156462 Toward an Analytical Framework for Resource Allocation in Fisheries with Multiple Users
by van Bueren, M.S. & Lindner, Robert K. & McLeod, P.B.
- 156461 Linkages Between Indonesian Grains, Livestock and Agribusiness Policies, and Opportunities for Australian Investment and Trade
by Trewin, Ray
- 156460 Forecasting Farm Performance: Simulating Non-Normal Distributions
by Tozer, Peter R. & Kaine, Geoff
- 156458 The Economics of Developing a Tagasaste Plantation for Beef Cattle Production on a Farm in Western Australia
by Taylor, E.G. & Murray-Prior, R.
- 156457 Comparing Measures of Productivity Growth for Australian Broadacre Agriculture
by Strappazzon, L. & Mullen, J.D. & Cox, T.L.
- 156456 Teaching on risk and the adoption of rural innovations: a role for simulation games?
by Stewart, Vanessa A. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 156455 An Economic Analysis of Potential Changes to a Rice Breeding Program
by Singh, Inder Pal & Brennan, John P.
- 156453 Modelling the Impact of Water Policy Reforms on Dairy Farm Performance in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin
by Scoccimarro, M. & Branson, Jane & Wall, L. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 156452 The Marketing of Australia's Live Cattle: An Interregional Trade Modelling Approach
by Rutherford, A.
- 156450 Valuing International Rainforests: A Choice Modelling Approach
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 156449 Why the Costs of Performance Matter for Contingent Valuation Studies
by Rolfe, John
- 156448 The Precautionary Principle for Environmental Management: Economic Analysis of a Moral Injunction
by Rogers, M.F. & Sinden, J.A. & De Lacy, T.
- 156447 Profitability and Salinity: The Role of Agroforestry in Maintaining Sustainable Cropping Systems in Northern NSW
by Patrick, I. & Bryant, Mike & Fargher, J.
- 156446 On Assessing Some of the Net Effects of IPM
by Parigi, Paola & Malcolm, Bill
- 156445 Evaluation Issues for Multi-Project Research Activities: An Application of Rhizobium Research in the Philippines
by Parts, Tirso B. Jr. & Carambas, Nora & Davis, Jeff S.
- 156444 Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies
by Pannell, David J.
- 156443 A Disequilibrium Econometric Model of the Australian Raw Wool Market
by Oczkowski, Edward
- 156442 Assessing the Value of Trees on Farms in the Harnham Landcare Group District
by O'Brien, Kate & Parton, Kevin A.
- 156441 The Technical Efficiency of Small Agricultural Producers in Central Ethiopia
by Nsanzugwanko, Midlaster D. & Battese, George E. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 156440 Tiered Regulations and Business Behaviour in the Australian Agribusiness Sector
by Milham, N. & Douglas, R. & Kelly, Cecelia
- 156439 An Economic Analysis of Affordability of Irrigation Systems in LDCs: Evidence from a Field Study in the Hills of Nepal
by Maskey, Rabi K. & Wan, Guang H.
- 156436 Does Extension Pay? A Case Study Looking at the Adoption of Lupins in Western Australia
by Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 156433 Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions and the Value of Climate Forecasts to a Dryland Wheat Grower
by Marshall, Graham R. & Parton, K.A.
- 156432 Research Assessment in Multistage Production Systems with Quality-Differentiated Markets
by Mangabat, Minda C. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 156431 Determining Optimal Intensity of Irrigation for Representative Farms in the Murray Valley
by Madden, J.C. & Prathapar, S.A. & Hume, I. & McLeod, G.
- 156430 Trade Distortions and Policy Instruments: How should the effects be measured?
by MacLaren, Donald
- 156429 A Role of Covenants in Markets for Natural Resources
by MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 156428 Price Risk Reduction for Wool Growers Using the New Wool Futures Contract
by Lubulwa, Milly & Beare, Stephen & Foster, Max & Bui-Lan, Anh
- 156427 Human Nutrition: Research Evaluation Methodology and Some Applications
by Lubulwa, Godfrey
- 156426 Implications of the Debt Overhang for International Agricultural Trade
by Locke, Christopher G. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 156425 Potential Welfare Gains from Rural-Urban Water Reallocation in Southern Alberta, Canada
by Lo, Lynda J. & Horbulyk, Theodore M.
- 156424 Economic Evaluation of the Floor and Ceiling Price Policy for Maize in Ghana
by Kyei, Yaw & Parton, Kevin
- 156422 The On-Farm Value of Animal Welfare
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 156420 Rules for Optimal Clearfelling in Multiproduct Forestry Subject to Risk
by Kennedy, John O.S. & Galapitage, D.C.
- 156419 Estimated Demand and Supply for Irrigation Water in Southern NSW
by Jones, Randall & Fagan, Margot
- 156414 Developments in the Trade and Environment Debate
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 156410 Estimating the Cost of Land Degradation
by Hone, Phillip
- 156405 Foresight and Self-Enforcement in Allocations of Common Property
by Holloway, Garth John
- 156401 Returns from Incremental Promotion Expenditure in the Australian Dairy Industry
by Hill, D. J. & Piggott, R. R. & Griffith, G. R.
- 156399 Ecotourism and Nature Conservation: the Use of the Safe Minimum Standard (SMS)
by Herath, Gamini
- 156396 Some Unpleasant Natural Resource Accounting Arithmetic: Notes Towards an Impossibility Theorem
by Harris, Michael
- 156393 An Economic Model for Comprehensive Regional Forest Assessments
by Hansard, Allan & Dann, Trevor & Stephens, Michael & Clark, Jill
- 156391 Policy induced substitution of high fructose corn syrup for sugar in the United States
by Hafi, Ahmed & Connell, Peter & Roberts, Ivan
- 156388 The Economics of Integrated Pest Management: Processing Tomatoes
by Grinter, P. J.
- 156387 Making Nature Pay: economics of plant germplasm collections in Papua New Guinea
by Godden, David P. & Kambuou, Rosa N.
- 156386 Application of Mathematical Programming Models for Strategic Direction Setting
by Free, Nicole A.
- 156385 Measuring the Social Costs of Rent-Seeking in Agriculture-Based Rural Development Projects in Developing Countries
by Fleming, Euan
- 149980 Strategic Alliances and Marketing Cooperatives: A Lamb Industry Case Study
by Farrell, T. C. & Tozer, P. R.
- 149979 Water Policy Reform in Victoria: A Spatial Equilibrium Approach
by Eigenraam, M. & Stoneham, G. & Branson, Jane & Sappideen, B. & Jones, R.
- 149807 A Comparison of the Taxation of Livestock Farmers in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States
by Douglas, R. A. & Nixon, C. J. & Andrusiak, G.
- 149805 Structural Change in Philippine Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Buetre, Benjamin L. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 149804 Protecting a Forest From Incurable Disease: Disease prevention in the Jarrah forests of Western Australia
by Brennan, Paul & Dole, David
- 149803 Water Policy Reform in Victoria - A Regional Perspective
by Eigenraam, M. & Branson, Jane
- 149802 Contingent Valuation: A Question of Validity
by Blamey, Russell K.
- 149801 Estimating the Recreation Use Values of National Parks
by Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 149800 Economic Policies of the G3: Implications for international exchange rates
by Bell, Rosalyn & Danzi, Eric
- 149799 The Economics of Polypiping Artesian Bore Water Distribution
by Batterham, Robert L.
- 149798 Sustainability Dimension in the Adoption of Short Duration Pigeonpeas in Non-legumes-based Cropping Systems
by Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Parthasarathy, D.
- 149792 Estimating the Wholesale Demand for Food in Beijing
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Stanmore, Roland G.
- 149791 Industrial Organisation of the Chinese Food Economy
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Locke, Christopher G.
- 149786 The Australian Agricultural Economics Profession: An Appraisal of Current Trends
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Bonnor, Kylie A.
- 149782 Pathways to Truth: Rates of Reduction of Yield Uncertainty Following Trials of a New Crop
by Ghadim, Amir K. Abadi & Pannell, David J.
- 149780 Economic Development, Trade, and the Environment
by Anderson, Kym
- 149719 An Economic Assessment of the Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture
by Martin, Will & Winters, L. Alan
- 149717 Water management in a far from equilibrium system: A model of the Columbia River
by Bell, Rosalyn & Beare, Stephen & Kokic, Philip & Dennis, Felicity
- 149716 Environmental Tradeoffs in Resource Management: Fish, Power and Carbon on the Columbia River
by Buchanan, Shepard C.
- 149714 Food Aid, Food Policy and the Uruguay Round: Implications for Bangladesh
by Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal
- 149711 Water Resource Management in Thailand: An Economic Perspective
by Kaosa-ard, Mingsarn
- 149708 Exceptional Circumstances: Exploring Some New Definitions and Approaches
by Powell, Roy & Thompson, David
- 149707 Financial Risk Management for Australian Wheat Growers
by Hertzler, Greg & Coad, Amanda
- 149703 Allocation of Water Among Agricultural and Urban Users in Israel
by Chakravorty, U. & Brill, E. & Hochman, E.
- 149665 Pricing Water for Power Generation: A Two-Tier Approach
by Labson, B. Stephen
- 149664 Risk and International Environmental Policy: Emerging Issues for the Minerals Sector
by Cox, Anthony & Gooday, Peter
- 149663 The Government Agribusiness Interface: Conceptual Issues, and Viewpoints from the Australian Food Manufacturing Sector
by Schroder, Bill & Mavondo, Felix
- 149661 Impediments to Product Differentiation
by Wright, Vic
- 149660 Groundwater Quality Policy under Uncertainty
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Penn, Tony
- 149659 Spatial Modeling of a Sea Water Intruded Aquifer
by Parker, Douglas D. & Hart, Tracy
- 149658 Economics of Sustainable Agriculture
by Zilberman, David & Khanna, Madhu & Lipper, Leslie
- 149657 Agricultural Trade Liberalisation and the Uruguay Round
by Tanner, Carolyn