The 'Paradox of Thrips': Identifying a Critical Level of Investment in Pest Exclusion Activities in Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Roberts & Jean C. Buzby & Michael Ollinger, 1996. "Using Benefit and Cost Information to Evaluate a Food Safety Regulation: HACCP for Meat and Poultry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1297-1301.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1999.
"HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1632, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helen H. Jensen & Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1999. "HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp227, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Crutchfield, Stephen R. & Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Ollinger, Michael & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan, 1997. "Economic Assessment of Food Safety Regulations: The New Approach to Meat and Poultry Inspection," Agricultural Economics Reports 34009, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- John M. Antle, 2000. "No Such Thing as a Free Safe Lunch: The Cost of Food Safety Regulation in the Meat Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 310-322.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsThrips; pest exclusion activities; Western Australia; quarantine; target species; entry pathways; pests; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade; Risk and Uncertainty; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.