Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 10442 Improved Program Planning Approaches Generates Large Benefits in High Risk Crop Farming
by Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert
- 10441 Putting theory into practice: market failure and market based instrument design
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Coggan, Anthea & Reeson, Andrew & Gorddard, Russell J.
- 10440 Adaptive Governance: An Introduction and Implications for Public Policy
by Hatfield-Dodds, Steve & Nelson, Rohan & Cook, David C.
- 10439 Monitoring regional economies in Australia: why and how
by Chapman, Paul & Coelho, Bruno
- 10438 Combinatorial optimisation of a large, constrained simulation model: an application of compressed annealing
by Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J.
- 10437 The welfare effects of microfinance in Vietnam: empirical results from a quasi-experiment survey
by Nghiem, Hong Son & Coelli, Tim J. & Rao, Prasada
- 10436 Assessing the performance of conservation auctions: an experimental study
by Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 10435 Estimating complex production functions: the importance of starting values
by Neal, Mark
- 10434 Foundations of Australian Agricultural Economics
by Myers, Laurel
- 10433 CGE modelling of the resources boom in Indonesia and Australia using TERM
by Wittwer, Glyn & Horridge, Mark
- 10432 Identifying Processors' Procurement Preferences: Implications for Developing a Forward Contracting Scheme in China's Beef Industry
by Gong, Wen & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rodney J.
- 10431 Willingness to pay for wetland improvement in Vietnam's Mekong River Delta
by Do, Thang Nam & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 10430 The Sustainable Beef Profit Partnership Approach to the Adoption of New Beef Industry Technologies
by Griffith, Garry R. & Clark, R.E. & Parnell, Peter F. & Timms, Janice
- 10429 Economic Impacts of the Adoption of Conservation Farming in the Central Philippines: A Preliminary Report
by Newby, Jonathan C. & Cramb, Rob A.
- 10428 The Value of Backyard Biodiversity in New Zealand
by Parminter, Terry G. & Kaval, Pamela & Yao, Richard T. & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 10427 Issues of scale and scope in bio-physical modelling for natural resource management decision making in New South Wales
by Hill, Christine M. & Farquharson, Robert J. & Ferrier, Simon & Grieve, Alastair
- 10426 Resource-based industries and development of the AANZFTA
by Trewin, Ray
- 10425 Analysis of Technical Efficiency and Varietal Differences in Pistachio Production in Iran Using a Meta-Frontier Analysis
by Boshrabadi, Hossain Mehrabi & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 10424 Choice modelling and laboratory experiments for non-market valuation: a framework
by Concu, Giovanni B.
- 10423 Market Differentials for Meat Quality Improvement: Meat Standards Australia
by Rodgers, Heidi & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M. & Villano, Renato A.
- 10422 The impact of price and yield risk on the bioeconomics of reservoir aquaculture in north Vietnam
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Hertzler, Greg & Schilizzi, Steven
- 10421 Influences on bid prices in the Vegetation Incentives Program
by Comerford, Emma
- 10420 Community values for historic heritage preservation in Australia - A choice modeling application (PowerPoint Presentation)
by van Bueren, Martin
- 10419 Fiji's Sugar Woes: The Challenge of the Land Tenure System, Ethnicity and the Erosion of EU Sugar Preferences
by Mahadevan, Renuka
- 10418 Valuing Urban Wetlands of the Gnangara Mound: A Hedonic Property Price Approach in Western Australia
by Tapsuwan, Sorada & Ingram, Gordon & Brennan, Donna C.
- 10417 Unravelling the economic and environmental tradeoffs of reducing sediment movement from grazed pastures
by Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Gaffney, James
- 10416 Road Improvement and Poverty Reduction in Laos
by Warr, Peter G.
- 10415 Economic Evaluation of New Technologies and Promotions in the Australian Sheep and Wool Industries
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & Fleming, Euan M. & Zhao, Xueyan
- 10414 Assessing the use of Geographical Indications for the New England wine region in NSW
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Campbell, Gene & Sniekers, Peter
- 10413 Estimating the Characteristics of Polluting Technologies
by O'Donnell, Christopher J.
- 10412 The Future Role of Biofuels in the Asia-Pacific Region
by Coyle, William T. & Armbruster, Walter J.
- 10411 Values of Ecosystem Services Associated with Intense Dairy Farming in New Zealand
by Takatsuka, Yuki & Cullen, Ross & Wilson, Matthew & Wratten, Steve D.
- 10410 The Abatement Cost Function for Motor Vehicle Pollution Emissions: Evidence from Canada
by Livernois, John & Moghadam, Arian
- 10409 Farm and catchment scale effects of managing dry-land salinity with pastoral and woody perennials
by Finlayson, John D. & Bathgate, Andrew D. & Hoque, Ziaul & Nordblom, Thomas L. & Theiveyanathan, Tivi & Crosbie, Russell & Mitchell, David
- 10408 Institutional analysis for nitrogen pollution abatement in a Waikato river sub-catchment in New Zealand
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Marsh, Dan
- 10407 Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia and New Zealand
by Anderson, Kym & Lattimore, Ralph G. & Lloyd, Peter J. & MacLaren, Donald
- 10406 A Whole- Farm Investment Analysis of Some Precision Agriculture Technologies
by Knight, Brad & Malcolm, Bill
- 10405 Estimating Demand Elasticities for a Small Island Economy: Fiji
by Hone, Phillip & Haszler, Henry & Tubuna, Sakiusa & Waqavonovono, Epeli
- 10404 Environmental economics and valuation: towards a practical investment framework for Catchment Management Authorities in New South Wales
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Hill, Christine M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Tracey, Jacqueline
- 10403 Out of the pot and into the money: Managing the Western Rock Lobster Fishery by ITE's or ITQ's?
by McLeod, Paul & Lindner, Robert K. & Nicholls, John
- 10402 An Economic Comparison of Sheep Grazing Systems on the Northern Tablelands of NSW
by Scott, J. Fiona
- 10401 New Zealand's land based sectors' relative export performance 1990 to 2004
by Austin, Darran & Gardiner, Peter
- 10400 Modelling Corruption in a Cobb-Douglas Production Function Framework
by Farida, Moe & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 10399 The Doha Agricultural Market Access Negotiations: Remaining Conceptual, Practical, and Technical Issues
by Wainio, John & Podbury, Troy
- 10398 Urban Water Options Contracts - Rural to Urban Water Trade
by Page, Sharon & Hafi, Ahmed & Beare, Stephen
- 10397 Where the rubber hits the road: Biodiversity conservation incentives in theory and practice
by Coggan, Anthea & Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 10396 Resource Rent Mechanisms in Australian Primary Industries: Some Observations and Issues
by Rodgers, Trudi & Webster, Stewart
- 10395 Fiddling while carbon burns: why climate policy needs emission pervasive pricing as well as technology promotion
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank & Quiggin, John C.
- 10393 The measurement of farm size and the meaning of part-time farming: the AARES countries
by Lund, Philip J. & Price, Roger
- 10392 Efficiency and technical change in the Western Australian wheatbelt
by Cattle, Nathan & White, Benedict
- 10391 Environmental lobbying with imperfect public monitoring of environmental quality
by Beard, Rodney & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Salerno, Gillian
- 10390 Demand Under Product Differentiation: An Empirical Analysis of the US Wine Market
by Davis, Tim & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Iranzo, Susana
- 10389 A hedonic model of lamb carcass attributes
by Farrell, Terence C. & Hopkins, David L.
- 10387 Spatial autocorrelation and non-farm rural enterprises in Indonesia
by Gibson, John & Olivia, Susan
- 10386 Measuring Social Welfare: A Dog's Hind Leg Possibility Postulate
by Hertzler, Greg
- 10385 The political economy of shallow lakes
by Salerno, Gillian & McDonald, Stuart & Beard, Rodney
- 10384 Chicken Supreme: How the Indonesian Poultry Sector Can Survive Avian Influenza
by Vanzetti, David
- 10383 Can subsidizing alternative energy technology development lead to faster global warming?
by Duncan, Roderick
- 10382 The recreational value of Lake McKenzie: An application of the travel cost method
by Fleming, Christopher M. & Cook, Averil
- 10381 Beyond the 'Double Dividend': Modelling the impacts of deep cuts in Australian greenhouse gas emissions
by Hatfield-Dodds, Steve & Adams, Philip D.
- 10380 Economics of Smallholder Rubber Production in Northern Laos
by Manivong, Vongpaphane & Cramb, Rob A.
- 10379 Understanding rural life - assessing the social dimensions when encouraging land-use changes in rural areas
by Race, Digby & Farquharson, Robert J. & Birckhead, Jim & Vernon, Don & Bathgate, Andrew D.
- 10378 Are Country of Origin and Non-GM Premiums Invariant to Experimental Auction Structure?
by Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Veeman, Michele M. & Srivastava, Lorie
- 10377 Modeling environmental risk and land management trade-offs in the Great Barrier Reef catchment
by Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Mazur, Kasia & Lawson, Kenton
- 10376 Expected public and private benefits of embedding farm business performance systems in the Australian and New Zealand dairy industries
by Ronan, Glenn
- 10375 Economic Tools for Rural Health Planning
by Doeksen, Gerald A.
- 10374 Exploring natural resource management tradeoffs in an agricultural landscape - an application of the MOSAIC model
by Lawson, Kenton & Hill, Christine M. & Hodges, Andrew & Jacobs, Brent
- 10373 Policy Innovation and Institutional Capacity Building: Putting Market-Based Instruments Into Practice in South Australia
by Shi, Tian
- 10372 Determinants of Institutional Success for Water in India: Results from a Study across Three States
by Gandhi, Vasant P. & Crase, Lin & Herath, Gamini
- 10371 Household resources, household composition, and child nutritional outcomes
by Cameron, Michael P. & Lim, Steven
- 10370 When is the price right?
by Franco-Dixon, Mary Ann & Brown, Colin G. & Riethmuller, Paul C.
- 10369 Developing a benefit transfer database for environmental values in Queensland
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 10368 Can Regional NRM arrangements reduce net transaction costs by increasing social capital?
by Yee, Shion & Rolfe, John
- 10367 Forest policy issues arising from legislation review in Western Australia
by Feldman, David & Ghose, Ananda
- 10366 Valuing the Protection of Victorian Forests: Murray River Red Gums, and East Gippsland
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Dumsday, Robert G.
- 10365 Re-examining the economic options for import risk assessments
by Adamson, David & Cook, David C.
- 10364 Evaluation on HYV of Pulse crops in Myanmar
by Thaung, Nyein Nyein & Choi, Kyu Seob
- 10363 Development offsets for ecosystem services in a rural residential development context: issues for the Murrindindi Shire application
by Coggan, Anthea & Whitten, Stuart M. & Collins, Drew
- 10362 Agricultural Protection in a Food Importing Country: Indonesia
by Fane, George & Warr, Peter G.
- 10361 Climate change and climate uncertainty in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John C.
- 10360 Experimental test of the effect of imposing a penalty on buyers in a specific market structure
by Ivanova, Galina
- 10359 Comparing choice models of river health improvement for the Goulburn River
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Lloyd, Chris & Dumsday, Robert G.
- 10358 Web surveys, sample bias and the travel cost method
by Fleming, Christopher M. & Cook, Averil
- 10357 Minimising costs of environmental service provision: water-yield, salt-load and biodiversity targets with new tree planting in Simmons Creek Catchment, NSW, a dryland farming/grazing area
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Hume, Iain H. & Cresswell, Hamish & Glover, Mark & Hean, Robyn L. & Finlayson, John D. & Wang, Enli
- 10356 Productivity in the New Zealand primary and downstream sectors
by Cao, Kay & Forbes, Rod & Gardiner, Peter
- 10355 Downstream benefits vs upstream costs of land use change for water-yield and salt-load targets in the Macquarie Catchment, NSW
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Hume, Iain H. & Finlayson, John D. & Kelly, Jason A. & Welsh, Rob & Hean, Robyn L.
- 10354 An Optimal Surveillance Measure Against Foot-and-Mouth Disease in the United States
by van Ha, Pham & Che, Tuong Nhu & Kompas, Tom
- 10353 Deforestation in Indonesia: A Household Level Analysis of the Role of Forest Dependence and Poverty
by Purnamasari, Ririn S.
- 10352 The Impacts of Fees and Taxes on Choices of Development Timing and Capital Intensity
by Jou, Jyh-Bang & Lee, Tan
- 10351 Technical Efficiency of Prawn Farms in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
by Den, Do Thi & Ancev, Tihomir & Harris, Michael
- 10350 Agency Theory and Wheat Marketing in Australia
by Bushell, James & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 10349 Economics of grain accumulation for ethanol production: a regional case study
by Anderton, N. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 10348 Consumer preferences for water billing structures: A choice modelling approach
by Crase, Lin & O'Keefe, Sue
- 10117 Objectives-Based Fisheries Management; Building on 20-years Experience with Individual Transferable Quotas
by Peacey, Jonathan & Connor, Robin
- 10116 Supply Chain Practice, Supply Chain Performance Indicators and Competitive Advantage of Australian Beef Enterprises: A Conceptual Framework
by Jie, Ferry & Parton, Kevin A. & Cox, Rodney J.
- 10115 Forecasting dairy herd development in China
by Wang, Dong & Parton, Kevin A.
- 9467 Agricultural Trade Reform Under the Doha Agenda: Ready for Takeoff?
by Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym
- 9466 Globalization, Trade and the Changing Geography of New Zealand: Urban versus Rural or Centre versus Periphery? (PowerPoint Presentation)
by McCann, Philip
- 9465 The limitations of market driven sustainability: The case of environmental management systems for food production in Australia
by Cary, John W. & Bhaskaran, Suku & Polonsky, Michael
- 9464 The Long and Winding Road: Norway's Approach to ITQs
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
- 9463 Multilateral Negotiations, Regional Integration Processes And The Cap. What'S Ahead?
by Anania, Giovanni
- 9462 Towards Design For a Nutrient Trading Programme to Improve Water Quality in Lake Rotorua
by Kerr, Suzi & Lauder, Glen & Fairman, David
- 9461 Economics of Wastewater Treatment and Recycling: An Investigation of Conceptual Issues
by Devi, Mekala Gayathri & Davidson, Brian & Boland, Anne-Maree
- 9460 Energy and Agriculture in Australia and New Zealand: Politics, Prices and Economic Outcomes
by Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 9458 Rent-Maximization versus Competition in the Western and Central Pacific Tuna Fishery
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Kennedy, John O.S.
- 9457 A Bioeconomic Analysis of the Duration of Conservation Contracts
by Crowe, Bronwyn & White, Benedict
- 9454 The responsiveness of Australian farm performance to changes in irrigation water use and trade
by Bell, Rosalyn & Gali, Jyothi & Gretton, Paul & Redmond, Ineke
- 9451 Productivity Growth and the Returns from Public Investment in R&D in Australian Broadacre Agriculture
by Mullen, John D.
- 9450 Measuring the Economic Performance of Australian Fisheries Management
by Rayns, Nick & Read, Kathryn