The recreational value of Lake McKenzie: An application of the travel cost method
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 218 – Valuing environmental intangibles, part 1: The options
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-06-26 17:07:12
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ezzy, Edward & Scarborough, Helen, 2011. "Estimation of the Recreational Use Value Gained from Recreational Fishing of Southern Bluefin Tuna at Portland, Australia," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100546, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Marina Farr & Natalie Stoeckl & Rabiul Alam Beg, 2011.
"The efficiency of the Environmental Management Charge in the Cairns management area of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 322-341, July.
- Farr, Marina & Stoeckl, Natalie & Beg, Rabiul Alam, 2011. "The efficiency of the Environmental Management Charge in the Cairns management area of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), September.
- Anthony Amoah & Peter G. Moffatt, 2017. "Estimating demand for reliable piped-water services in urban Ghana: An application of competing valuation approaches," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Uwamariya, Beatrice, 2014. "Assessment of Consumer Awareness and Preferences for Quality Certification and Origin-Labeling in Fruit Salads in Kigali,Rwanda," Research Theses 198512, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2017.
"The effect of sporting success and management failure on attendance demand in the Bundesliga: a revealed and stated preference travel cost approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(52), pages 5287-5295, November.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2016. "The Effect of Sporting Success and Management Failure On Attendance Demand In The Bundesliga: A Revealed and Stated Preference Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers 16-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2016.
- Ghermandi, Andrea & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2013.
"A global map of coastal recreation values: Results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-15.
- Andrea Ghermandi & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2011. "A Global Map of Costal Recreation Values: results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis," Working Papers 2011_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Valuing Water Resources in Turkey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25291, The World Bank.
- Rubén Pérez-Álvarez & Saúl Torres-Ortega & Pedro Díaz-Simal & Raúl Husillos-Rodríguez & Julio Manuel De Luis-Ruiz, 2016. "Economic Valuation of Mining Heritage from a Recreational Approach: Application to the Case of El Soplao Cave in Spain (Geosite UR004)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Zhang, Fan & Fogarty, James, 2015. "Nonmarket Valuation of Water Sensitive Cities: Current Knowledge and Issues," Working Papers 207694, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Alvarez, Sergio & Larkin, Sherry L., 2008. "Valuing Recreational Benefits of a National Park in Andean Colombia," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6732, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:185:d:64187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doshi, Amar & Pascoe, Sean, 2013. "Investigating the effects of sample heterogeneity on the travel cost model for coral diving in Southeast Asia," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152146, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsLake McKenzie; travel cost method; recreation; Fraser Island; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare07:10382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.