An Approach to Predicting Demand for an Agricultural Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Gielens, Katrijn, 2003. " Consumer and Market Drivers of the Trial Probability of New Consumer Packaged Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 368-384, December.
- Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Pannell, David J., 1999.
"A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation,"
Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 145-154, October.
- Ghadim, Amir K. Abadi & Pannell, David J., 1999. "A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Gifford Sharon, 2005. "Limited Attention as the Bound on Rationality," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, Vic & Keeble, Brigette & Kaine, Geoff, 2013. "Framing and managing the adoption of practice change for NRM by farmers," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152185, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Crosthwaite, Jim & Moll, Jim & Dorrough, Josh & Malcolm, Bill, 2009. "Re-organising farm businesses to improve environmental outcomes," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 17.
More about this item
Keywordspredicting demand; agricultural innovation; level of adoption; farm management; model; diffusion; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.