Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 160421 Bread and butter issues. Food, agriculture and competition policies in Norway
by Cullen, Ross
- 158378 Consumer attitudes and willingness to pay for attributes of food, in particular from New Zealand
by Saunders, Caroline & Guenther, Meike & Tait, Peter & Saunders, John
- 152205 Handbook, 57th Annual Conference The Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 5-8 February 2013
- 152204 Measuring Groundwater Irrigation Efficiency in Pakistan: A DEA Approach Using the Sub-vector and Slack-based Models
by Watto, Muhammad
- 152203 Pattern of investment allocation to chemical inputs and technical efficiency: A stochastic frontier analysis of farm households in Laguna, Philippines
by Velarde, Orlee & Pede, Valerien O.
- 152202 El Niño Southern Oscillation and Primary Agricultural Commodity Prices: Causal Inferences from Smooth Transition Models
by Ubilava, David
- 152201 Evaluating environmental auctions
by Schilizzi, Steven G.M.
- 152200 An Analysis of International Raisin Trade: A Gravity Model Approach
by Miran, Bülent & Atiş, Ela & Bektaȿ, Zerrin & Salalı, Ece & Cankurt, Murat
- 152199 Sequential decision-making: Theory and evidence for irrigator water allocation trade participation and volumetric choices
by Loch, Adam
- 152198 Comparing models of unobserved heterogeneity in environmental choice experiments
by Kragt, Marit Ellen
- 152197 Costs and benefits of crop residue retention in a Chinese subsistence farming system
by Komarek, Adam M.
- 152196 Climate change and adaptation in Australian wheat dominant agriculture: a real options analysis
by Hertzler, Greg & Sanderson, Todd & Capon, Timothy & Hayman, Peter & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 152193 Economic comparison between Conventional and No-Tillage farming systems in Morocco
by Boughlala, Mohamed & Gharras, O. El & Dahan, R.
- 152192 How has the high Australian dollar impacted agrifood exports?: “A qualitative perspective”
by Kearns, Brian & Baud, S. & Fraval, S. & Marks, Nicki
- 152191 Economics of Prioritising Environmental Research
by Jeffrey, Scott & Pannell, David J.
- 152190 Global Water Withdrawal Trends: Does Democracy Matters?
by Buitenzorgy, Meilanie & Ancev, Tihomir
- 152189 The challenge of renewable energy policy in Australia: Insights from Australian sugar industry experience
by Wegener, Malcolm
- 152188 Coping with Climate Change: A Food Policy Approach
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 152187 Australia And Resources In The Asian Century
by Garnaut, Ross
- 152186 Development Strategies for a Premium Wine Region of Australia: an application of value chain modelling
by Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Radhakrishnan, Manju & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 152185 Framing and managing the adoption of practice change for NRM by farmers
by Wright, Vic & Keeble, Brigette & Kaine, Geoff
- 152184 Are short rotation coppices an alternative to traditional agricultural land use in Germany? A real options approach
by Haverkamp, Matthias Wolbert & Musshoff, Oliver
- 152183 The limitations of applying benefit transfer to assess the value of ecosystem services in a “generic” peri-urban, coastal town in Australia
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 152182 Trade and agricultural employment linkages in general equilibrium modelling
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 152181 Production Efficiency and Technology Gap in Irrigated and Rain-fed Rice Farming Systems in Sri Lanka: Non Parametric Approach
by Thibbotuwawa, Manoj & Mugera, Amin & White, Ben
- 152180 Trends in total factor productivity of five key Commonwealth managed fisheries
by Stephan, Mary
- 152179 Decomposing the drivers of profibility in two key Commonwealth prawn fisheries
by Skirtun, Maggie
- 152178 Economic assessment of technologies aimed at reducing air pollution in rice-wheat farming system in north-west India
by Crean, Jason & Milham, Nick & Singh, Rajinder
- 152177 Drink More Milk: Policies Supporting the Indonesian Dairy Industry
by Vanzetti, David & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman & Oktaviani, Rina
- 152176 Calibration of values in benefit transfer to account for variations in geographic scale and scope: Comparing two choice modelling experiments
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Mazur, Kasia
- 152175 The Effect of Export Tax on Indonesia’s Cocoa Export Competitiveness
by Rifin, Amzul & Nauly, Dahlia
- 152174 Effects of U.S. Public Agricultural R&D on U.S. Obesity and its Social Costs
by Alston, Julian M. & Okrent, Abigail M. & Parks, Joanna
- 152173 Upstream-downstream benefit analysis of policy on water use by upstream tree plantations
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Hume, I.H. & Finlayson, J.D. & Pannell, David J. & Holland, J.
- 152172 Intensification of lowland rice-based farming systems in Laos in the context of diversified rural livelihoods
by Newby, J.C. & Manivong, Vongpaphane & Cramb, R.A.
- 152171 Tradeoff between Non-farm Income and on-farm conservation investments in the Semi-Arid Tropics of India
by Nedumaran, S.
- 152170 The Future Productivity and Competitiveness Challenge for Australian Agriculture
by Mullen, John & Keogh, Mick
- 152169 Pragmatic Selection of R,D&E Investments in Primary Industries
by McClintock, Anthea & Malcolm, Bill & Crean, Jason & Jackson, Tom & Heath, James
- 152168 Strategic Breeding Investments for Legume Expansion: Lessons Learned from the Comparison of Groundnut and Pigeonpea
by Mausch, Kai & Chiwaula, L. & Irshad, A. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Silim, S. & Siambi, M.
- 152167 Community values for the benefits of carbon farming: a choice experiment study
by Massam, G. & Kragt, Marit Ellen & Burton, Michael P.
- 152166 Transaction Costs, Collective Action And Adaptation In Managing Social-Ecological Systems
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 152165 Measuring Pre-Commited Quantities Through Consumer Price Formation
by Marsh, Thomas L. & Piggott, Nicholas E.
- 152164 Regional, sectoral and temporal differences in carbon leakage
by Lennox, James A. & Turner, James & Daigneault, Adam J. & Jhunjhnuwala, Kanika
- 152163 The Non-Market Value of Abel Tasman National Park, New Zealand: A Choice Modelling Application
by Lee, Peter & Cassells, Sue M. & Holland, John
- 152162 Relative Performance Payment in Cooperatives – A Model-Theoretical Analysis
by Zieseniss, Roland & Kuehl, Rainer
- 152160 Strategic positioning of international agricultural research centres: Comparative advantage and trade-offs from a transaction cost economics perspective
by Kamanda, Josey & Birner, Regina & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 152159 The potential of food waste reduction through the green purchasing
by Iwamoto, Hiroyuki
- 152158 Broadacre farm productivity trajectories and farm characteristics
by Islam, Nazrul & Kingwell, Ross S. & Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Anderton, Lucy & Feldman, David & Speijers, Jane
- 152156 A Thirst for Efficiency: Finding the Relationship between Water Trading and Agricultural Water Use Efficiency in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Hassan, Roger
- 152155 The effects of experience on preference uncertainty: theory and empirics for environmental goods
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 152154 Hedge Effectiveness for Western Australia Crops
by Guo, Zhibo & White, Ben & Mugera, Amin
- 152153 Estimating the supply of on-farm biodiversity conservation services by north Australian pastoralists: design of a choice experiment
by Greiner, Romy & Ballweg, Julie
- 152152 Mining Booms and the Exchange Rate
by Freebairn, John
- 152151 Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: An Application to Valuing Bread Attributes
by Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet
- 152149 Considering the Economic Value of Natural Design Elements at City Scale
by Baghdadi, Omniya el- & Desha, Cheryl & Hargroves, Karlson
- 152148 Informing policy design for water quality improvements in the sugarcane industries adjacent to the Great Barrier Reef: a case study approach
by Edwards, Brooke & Sluggett, Robert & East, Miriam
- 152147 The Relationship between Religious Persuasion and Climate Change Attitudes in Australia
by Morrison, Mark & Duncan, Roderick & Parton, Kevin & Sherley, Chris
- 152146 Investigating the effects of sample heterogeneity on the travel cost model for coral diving in Southeast Asia
by Doshi, Amar & Pascoe, Sean
- 152144 Willingness to Pay for Private Labels, National Brands, and Local Designations at the Retail Level
by Bosworth, Ryan C. & Bailey, DeeVon & Curtis, Kynda R.
- 152142 An Example of How Chemical Regulation is Affecting Biosecurity Policy-Making: Mediterranean Fruit Fly in Western Australia
by Cook, David C. & Fraser, Rob W. & Weinert, Andrew S.
- 152141 Development and Diffusion of Sorghum Improved Cultivars in India: Impact on Growth and Variability in Yield
by Charyulu, D. Kumara & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Rajalaxmi, A.
- 152140 Invasive species management in the Pacific using survey data and benefit-cost analysis
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Brown, P.
- 152137 An investigation into the use of experienced utility scores to assess multi-attribute changes in environmental quality
by Batstone, Chris & Moores, Jonathan & Baines, James & Harper, Sharleen
- 152136 An Analysis of Marketing Preferences of Sultana Producers in Turkey in Terms of Sustainable Market Power
by Atiş, Ela & Miran, Bulent & Bektaȿ, Zerrin & Ciftci, Kenan & Karabat, Selcuk
- 152134 Emerging Economies, Productivity Growth, and Trade with Resource-Rich Economies by 2030
by Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna
- 152133 Estimating the cost of air pollution in South East Queensland: An application of the life satisfaction non-market valuation approach
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Chan, Andrew Yiu-Chung & Fleming, Christopher M.