Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia
- 160421 Bread and butter issues. Food, agriculture and competition policies in Norway
by Cullen, Ross
- 158378 Consumer attitudes and willingness to pay for attributes of food, in particular from New Zealand
by Saunders, Caroline & Guenther, Meike & Tait, Peter & Saunders, John
- 152205 Handbook, 57th Annual Conference The Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 5-8 February 2013
- 152204 Measuring Groundwater Irrigation Efficiency in Pakistan: A DEA Approach Using the Sub-vector and Slack-based Models
by Watto, Muhammad
- 152203 Pattern of investment allocation to chemical inputs and technical efficiency: A stochastic frontier analysis of farm households in Laguna, Philippines
by Velarde, Orlee & Pede, Valerien O.
- 152202 El Niño Southern Oscillation and Primary Agricultural Commodity Prices: Causal Inferences from Smooth Transition Models
by Ubilava, David
- 152201 Evaluating environmental auctions
by Schilizzi, Steven G.M.
- 152200 An Analysis of International Raisin Trade: A Gravity Model Approach
by Miran, Bülent & Atiş, Ela & Bektaȿ, Zerrin & Salalı, Ece & Cankurt, Murat
- 152199 Sequential decision-making: Theory and evidence for irrigator water allocation trade participation and volumetric choices
by Loch, Adam
- 152198 Comparing models of unobserved heterogeneity in environmental choice experiments
by Kragt, Marit Ellen
- 152197 Costs and benefits of crop residue retention in a Chinese subsistence farming system
by Komarek, Adam M.
- 152196 Climate change and adaptation in Australian wheat dominant agriculture: a real options analysis
by Hertzler, Greg & Sanderson, Todd & Capon, Timothy & Hayman, Peter & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 152193 Economic comparison between Conventional and No-Tillage farming systems in Morocco
by Boughlala, Mohamed & Gharras, O. El & Dahan, R.
- 152192 How has the high Australian dollar impacted agrifood exports?: “A qualitative perspective”
by Kearns, Brian & Baud, S. & Fraval, S. & Marks, Nicki
- 152191 Economics of Prioritising Environmental Research
by Jeffrey, Scott & Pannell, David J.
- 152190 Global Water Withdrawal Trends: Does Democracy Matters?
by Buitenzorgy, Meilanie & Ancev, Tihomir
- 152189 The challenge of renewable energy policy in Australia: Insights from Australian sugar industry experience
by Wegener, Malcolm
- 152188 Coping with Climate Change: A Food Policy Approach
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 152187 Australia And Resources In The Asian Century
by Garnaut, Ross
- 152186 Development Strategies for a Premium Wine Region of Australia: an application of value chain modelling
by Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Radhakrishnan, Manju & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 152185 Framing and managing the adoption of practice change for NRM by farmers
by Wright, Vic & Keeble, Brigette & Kaine, Geoff
- 152184 Are short rotation coppices an alternative to traditional agricultural land use in Germany? A real options approach
by Haverkamp, Matthias Wolbert & Musshoff, Oliver
- 152183 The limitations of applying benefit transfer to assess the value of ecosystem services in a “generic” peri-urban, coastal town in Australia
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 152182 Trade and agricultural employment linkages in general equilibrium modelling
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 152181 Production Efficiency and Technology Gap in Irrigated and Rain-fed Rice Farming Systems in Sri Lanka: Non Parametric Approach
by Thibbotuwawa, Manoj & Mugera, Amin & White, Ben
- 152180 Trends in total factor productivity of five key Commonwealth managed fisheries
by Stephan, Mary
- 152179 Decomposing the drivers of profibility in two key Commonwealth prawn fisheries
by Skirtun, Maggie
- 152178 Economic assessment of technologies aimed at reducing air pollution in rice-wheat farming system in north-west India
by Crean, Jason & Milham, Nick & Singh, Rajinder
- 152177 Drink More Milk: Policies Supporting the Indonesian Dairy Industry
by Vanzetti, David & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman & Oktaviani, Rina
- 152176 Calibration of values in benefit transfer to account for variations in geographic scale and scope: Comparing two choice modelling experiments
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Mazur, Kasia
- 152175 The Effect of Export Tax on Indonesia’s Cocoa Export Competitiveness
by Rifin, Amzul & Nauly, Dahlia
- 152174 Effects of U.S. Public Agricultural R&D on U.S. Obesity and its Social Costs
by Alston, Julian M. & Okrent, Abigail M. & Parks, Joanna
- 152173 Upstream-downstream benefit analysis of policy on water use by upstream tree plantations
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Hume, I.H. & Finlayson, J.D. & Pannell, David J. & Holland, J.
- 152172 Intensification of lowland rice-based farming systems in Laos in the context of diversified rural livelihoods
by Newby, J.C. & Manivong, Vongpaphane & Cramb, R.A.
- 152171 Tradeoff between Non-farm Income and on-farm conservation investments in the Semi-Arid Tropics of India
by Nedumaran, S.
- 152170 The Future Productivity and Competitiveness Challenge for Australian Agriculture
by Mullen, John & Keogh, Mick
- 152169 Pragmatic Selection of R,D&E Investments in Primary Industries
by McClintock, Anthea & Malcolm, Bill & Crean, Jason & Jackson, Tom & Heath, James
- 152168 Strategic Breeding Investments for Legume Expansion: Lessons Learned from the Comparison of Groundnut and Pigeonpea
by Mausch, Kai & Chiwaula, L. & Irshad, A. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Silim, S. & Siambi, M.
- 152167 Community values for the benefits of carbon farming: a choice experiment study
by Massam, G. & Kragt, Marit Ellen & Burton, Michael P.
- 152166 Transaction Costs, Collective Action And Adaptation In Managing Social-Ecological Systems
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 152165 Measuring Pre-Commited Quantities Through Consumer Price Formation
by Marsh, Thomas L. & Piggott, Nicholas E.
- 152164 Regional, sectoral and temporal differences in carbon leakage
by Lennox, James A. & Turner, James & Daigneault, Adam J. & Jhunjhnuwala, Kanika
- 152163 The Non-Market Value of Abel Tasman National Park, New Zealand: A Choice Modelling Application
by Lee, Peter & Cassells, Sue M. & Holland, John
- 152162 Relative Performance Payment in Cooperatives – A Model-Theoretical Analysis
by Zieseniss, Roland & Kuehl, Rainer
- 152160 Strategic positioning of international agricultural research centres: Comparative advantage and trade-offs from a transaction cost economics perspective
by Kamanda, Josey & Birner, Regina & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 152159 The potential of food waste reduction through the green purchasing
by Iwamoto, Hiroyuki
- 152158 Broadacre farm productivity trajectories and farm characteristics
by Islam, Nazrul & Kingwell, Ross S. & Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Anderton, Lucy & Feldman, David & Speijers, Jane
- 152156 A Thirst for Efficiency: Finding the Relationship between Water Trading and Agricultural Water Use Efficiency in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Hassan, Roger
- 152155 The effects of experience on preference uncertainty: theory and empirics for environmental goods
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 152154 Hedge Effectiveness for Western Australia Crops
by Guo, Zhibo & White, Ben & Mugera, Amin
- 152153 Estimating the supply of on-farm biodiversity conservation services by north Australian pastoralists: design of a choice experiment
by Greiner, Romy & Ballweg, Julie
- 152152 Mining Booms and the Exchange Rate
by Freebairn, John
- 152151 Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: An Application to Valuing Bread Attributes
by Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet
- 152149 Considering the Economic Value of Natural Design Elements at City Scale
by Baghdadi, Omniya el- & Desha, Cheryl & Hargroves, Karlson
- 152148 Informing policy design for water quality improvements in the sugarcane industries adjacent to the Great Barrier Reef: a case study approach
by Edwards, Brooke & Sluggett, Robert & East, Miriam
- 152147 The Relationship between Religious Persuasion and Climate Change Attitudes in Australia
by Morrison, Mark & Duncan, Roderick & Parton, Kevin & Sherley, Chris
- 152146 Investigating the effects of sample heterogeneity on the travel cost model for coral diving in Southeast Asia
by Doshi, Amar & Pascoe, Sean
- 152144 Willingness to Pay for Private Labels, National Brands, and Local Designations at the Retail Level
by Bosworth, Ryan C. & Bailey, DeeVon & Curtis, Kynda R.
- 152142 An Example of How Chemical Regulation is Affecting Biosecurity Policy-Making: Mediterranean Fruit Fly in Western Australia
by Cook, David C. & Fraser, Rob W. & Weinert, Andrew S.
- 152141 Development and Diffusion of Sorghum Improved Cultivars in India: Impact on Growth and Variability in Yield
by Charyulu, D. Kumara & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Rajalaxmi, A.
- 152140 Invasive species management in the Pacific using survey data and benefit-cost analysis
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Brown, P.
- 152137 An investigation into the use of experienced utility scores to assess multi-attribute changes in environmental quality
by Batstone, Chris & Moores, Jonathan & Baines, James & Harper, Sharleen
- 152136 An Analysis of Marketing Preferences of Sultana Producers in Turkey in Terms of Sustainable Market Power
by Atiş, Ela & Miran, Bulent & Bektaȿ, Zerrin & Ciftci, Kenan & Karabat, Selcuk
- 152134 Emerging Economies, Productivity Growth, and Trade with Resource-Rich Economies by 2030
by Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna
- 152133 Estimating the cost of air pollution in South East Queensland: An application of the life satisfaction non-market valuation approach
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Chan, Andrew Yiu-Chung & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 152195 The Market for Essays
by Burton, Michael P. & Rigby, Dan