Invasive species management in the Pacific using survey data and benefit-cost analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Philip & Daigneault, Adam, 2015.
"Managing the Invasive Small Indian Mongoose in Fiji,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 275-290, December.
- Brown, Philip & Daigneault, Adam, 2015. "Managing the Invasive Small Indian Mongoose in Fiji," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(3), December.
- repec:ags:afjare:225652 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinvasive species; cost-benefit analysis; non-market valuation; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare13:152140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .