Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 94283 Returns to investment in IPM research in lettuce by NSW DPI
by Orr, Leanne M. & McDougall, Sandra & Napier, Tony & Mullen, John D.
- 6775 Supply Chains and Rural Development in the Asia Pacific Region
by Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T.
- 6773 Biophysical Modelling and Performance Measurement
by Graham, Mary
- 6772 Bioeconomic meta-modelling of Indonesian agroforests as carbon sinks
by Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 6770 Some Distributional Issues in Greenhouse Gas Policy Design
by Freebairn, John W.
- 6249 Developing Environmental Service Policy for Salinity and Water: Experiments with Regulations and Markets Linking Watersheds with Downstream Water Users
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Reeson, Andrew & Whitten, Stuart M. & Finlayson, John D. & Kelly, Jason A. & Hume, Iain H.
- 6177 An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 6048 Sugarcane smut: the political economy of biosecurity
by Antony, George
- 6047 Optimal Coverage of Installations in a Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS)
by Sanderson, Todd & Ancev, Tihomir & Betz, Regina
- 6046 Jointly selecting for fibre diameter and fleece weight: A market-level assessment of the QPLU$ Merino breeding project
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D.
- 6045 Uncertainty aversion in Australian regulation of agricultural gene technology
by Gray, Emily M. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 6044 Do Sensitive Products Undermine Ambition?
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 6043 Corruption and economic growth in Lebanon
by Farida, Moe & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 6042 Emissions Trading and the Convergence of the Australian Electricity and Transport Markets
by Reedman, Luke J. & Graham, Paul W.
- 6041 Using Environmental Offsets in Wetlands Management
by Duncan, Roderick & Morrison, Mark
- 6040 Australian economic development and the environment: conflict or synergy?
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Gillespie, Robert & Dumsday, Robert G.
- 6039 The New Australian Government's Primary Industries Policies: Some Implications and Opportunities
by Ronan, Glenn & Cartwright, Carina
- 6038 Land Heterogeneity, Agricultural Income Forgone and Environmental Benefit: An Assessment of Incentive Compatibility Problems in Environmental Stewardship Schemes
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 6037 Double trouble: The importance of accounting for and defining water entitlements consistent with hydrological realities (Conference title: Water Trading in the MDBC: How well is the market functioning?)
by Young, Michael D. & McColl, James C.
- 6036 Measuring Regional Productivity Differences in the Australian Wool Industry: A Metafrontier Approach
by Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline
- 6035 Institutional Constraints and Inter-jurisdictional Water Trade: The Case of the Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales
by Pagan, Phil & Crase, Lin
- 6034 Tariff Escalation in the Doha Talks--Bringing the Issue to Resolution
by Wainio, John & Vanzetti, David
- 6033 Measuring assistance to the agricultural industry in Australia using a Production Assistance Index
by MacLaren, Donald & Lloyd, Peter J.
- 6032 Water Trading within NSW Irrigation Industry: An Empirical Evaluation of Scale, Reasons and Attitudes
by Singh, Inderpal & Bari, Maksudul & Flavel, Noel J.
- 6029 Analysing options for the Red Gum Forests along the Murray River
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Dumsday, Robert G. & Gillespie, Robert
- 6028 Water quality trading programs: A comparison between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres
by Greenhalgh, Suzie & Selman, Mindy
- 6026 A Framework For The Economic Evaluation Of Environmental Science
by Kutschukian, Jean-Marc
- 6024 Dynamic Contingent Valuation and Choice Modelling for Ecosystem Services
by Hertzler, Greg
- 6023 The welfare of small livestock producers in Vietnam under trade liberalisation-- Integration of trade and household models
by Linh, Pham Thi Ngoc & Burton, Michael P. & Vanzetti, David
- 6022 Market power and subsidies in the Indonesian palm oil industry
by Chalil, Diana
- 6021 The influence of weight and fat on lamb prices revisited
by Hufton, Charlie & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D.
- 6020 Evaluating Research, Development and Extension: Practical insights from the Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries
by Carrigan, Gretchen & Chudleigh, Fred & Wilson, Trevor
- 6019 The on-farm impact of alternative grazing management options to improve sustainability in western Chinese grasslands
by Jones, Randall E. & Kemp, David R. & Michalk, David & Takahashi, Taro
- 6018 Potential Impacts Of The Asian Climbing Perch On Queensland
by East, Miriam & Micke, Wade
- 6017 Continuous Improvement and Innovation as an Approach to Effective Research and Development: A 'Trident' Evaluation of the Beef Profit Partnerships Project
by Madzivhandila, T.P. & Groenewald, Izak & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 6016 Has the Return on Australian Public Investment in Agricultural Research Changed?
by Binenbaum, Eran & Mullen, John D. & Wang, Chang Tao
- 6015 A bioeconomic model for determining the optimal response to a new weed incursion in Australian cropping systems
by Jayasuriya, Rohan T. & Jones, Randall E.
- 6014 Three Reductions, Three Gains (3R3G) Technology in South Vietnam: Searching for Evidence of Economic Impact
by Huelgas, Zenaida M. & Templeton, Deborah J. & Castanar, Pamela
- 6013 Flood prone risk and amenity values: a spatial hedonic analysis
by Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Sharp, Basil M.H.
- 6012 Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of Yellow-Eyed Penguin conservation measures
by Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross
- 6011 Climate Change Impacts on Investment in Crop Sowing Machinery
by Kingwell, Ross S. & Farre, Imma
- 6010 Estimating Urban Residential Water-Demand With Increasing Block Prices: The Case of Perth, Western Australia
by Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Burton, Michael P. & White, Benedict
- 6009 Multi-Output Broadacre Agricultural Production: Estimating A Cost Function Using Quasi-Micro Farm Level Data From Australia
by Nguyen, Duong T.M. & McLaren, Keith Robert & Zhao, Xueyan
- 6008 Upland crop technologies in Cambodia: economic evaluations and some adoption issues
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Scott, J. Fiona & Sareth, Chea
- 6007 Carbon markets, transaction costs and bioenergy
by Cacho, Oscar J.
- 6006 Economics of Global Warming
by Gillespie, Robert
- 6005 Urban water management: optimal price and investment policy under uncertainty
by Hughes, Neal & Hafi, Ahmed & Goesch, Tim & Brownlowe, Nathan
- 6004 Measuring Environmental Performance of Irrigated Cotton Enterprises
by Azad, Md Abdus Samad & Liem, Monica & Ancev, Tihomir & Lee, Lisa Yu-Ting
- 6003 Marine Reserves Switching under Uncertainty
by Yamazaki, Satoshi
- 6002 The role of grazier motivations and risk attitudes in the adoption of grazing best management practices
by Greiner, Romy & Miller, Owen & Patterson, Louisa
- 6001 Monitoring Economic and Social Changes within NSW Water Sharing Plan Areas: A Participatory Approach
by Bari, Maksudul & Singh, Inderpal & Flavel, Noel J.
- 6000 Rainfall Variability and its Impact on Dryland Cropping in Victoria
by Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Ha, Arthur & Tsafack, Esther & Larson, Kristoffer
- 5997 Risk in Public Policy Making: A Neglected Issue in Australia
by Hardaker, J. Brian & Fleming, Euan M. & Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 5996 Evidence of Scope Economies in Australian Agriculture
by Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Pauline & Fleming, Euan M.
- 5995 Valuing the benefits from preserving threatened native fauna and flora from invasive animal pests
by Gong, Wendy & Sinden, Jack A. & Jones, Randall E.
- 5994 The Use Of Economic Instruments In Transitional Circumstances As A Tool For Sustainable Environmental Policy: Case Study Of Macedonian Path To Meet Globalization Challenges
by Nedanovski, Pece
- 5993 Product And Branding Innovations In The Australian Beef Marketing System
by Morales, Luis Emilio & Fleming, Euan M. & Wright, Vic & Griffith, Garry R. & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 5992 Structuring Exotic Options Contracts on Water to Improve the Efficiency of Resource Allocation in the Water Spot Market
by Williamson, Brendon & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 5991 Professionalisation of Australian Agricultural Economics: 1920 - 1970
by Myers, Laurel
- 5990 Monitoring of compliance in Australian conservation contracts
by Crowe, Bronwyn & White, Benedict & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 5989 Recovering Preferences from a Dual-Market Locational Equilibrium
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V.
- 5988 Valuing the biodiversity gains from protecting native plant communities from bitou bush (Chrysanthemoides monilifera subsp rotundata (DC.) T.Norl.) in New South Wales: application of the defensive expenditure method
by Sinden, Jack A. & Downey, Paul O. & Hester, Susan M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 5987 Hybrid Rice: Economic Assessment of a Promising Technology for Sustainable Food Grain Production in Bangladesh
by Azad, Md Abdus Samad & Mustafi, B.A.A. & Hossain, Mahabub
- 5986 A Multiple Criteria Decision System to Improve Performance of Federal Conservation Programs
by Ozgoc-Caglar, C. Derya & Farnsworth, Richard L.
- 5985 The economic cost of wetland destruction
by Schmidt, Carmel Elizabeth
- 5984 Determinants of Participation in a Catastrophe Insurance Programme: Empirical Evidence from a Developing Country
by Akter, Sonia & Brouwer, Roy & Chowdhury, Saria & Aziz, Salina
- 5983 Designing an effective evaluation model for the South African Department of Agriculture
by Madzivhandila, T.P. & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 5982 Agricultural Supply Response in Fiji
by Hone, Phillip & Haszler, Henry & Natasiwai, Tevita
- 5981 Migration and Farm Efficiency: Evidence from Northern Thailand
by Nonthakot, Phanin & Villano, Renato A.
- 5980 Beyond Credence: Emerging Consumer Trends in International Market
by Cuthbertson, Bron & Marks, Nicki
- 5979 When should biodiversity tenders contract on outcomes?
by Gorddard, Russell J. & Whitten, Stuart M. & Reeson, Andrew
- 5978 Assessing the marginal dollar value losses to an estuarine ecosystem from an aggressive alien invasive crab
by Bell, Brian A. & Menzies, Sharon & Yap, Michael & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 5975 Economic evaluation of the Happy Seeder for rice-wheat systems in Punjab, India
by Singh, R.P. & Dhaliwal, H.S. & Humphreys, E. & Sidhu, H.S. & Manpreet-Singh & Yadvinder-Singh & Blackwell, John
- 5974 Estimating Impacts of Climate Change on Lower Murray Irrigation, Australia
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Kirby, Mac & Schwabe, Kurt A. & Lukasiewicz, Anna & Kaczan, David
- 5973 Barriers to and Opportunities for Increasing Participation in Conservation Auctions
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Reeson, Andrew & Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 5972 Net Benefits from growing lucerne (Medicago sativa) on the Broken Plains of north eastern Victoria
by Trapnell, Lindsay N. & Malcolm, Bill