The welfare of small livestock producers in Vietnam under trade liberalisation-- Integration of trade and household models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Abbott & Orley Ashenfelter, 1976.
"Labour Supply, Commodity Demand and the Allocation of Time,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 389-411.
- Michael Abbott & Orley Ashenfelter, 1974. "Labor Supply, Commodity Demand, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 437, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gilbert, "undated".
"Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty in the Asia-Pacific: A Survey and Some New Results,"
MPDD Working Paper Series
WP/08/01, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- John Gilbert, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty in the Asia-Pacific: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 200801, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Gilbert, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty in the Asia-Pacific: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 2008-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare08:6023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .