Monitoring of compliance in Australian conservation contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Jack N., 1985. "Origins and Early Days of the Department," Agricultural Economics in Australia 234891, University of New England (Australia).
- Dillon, John L., 1988. "A SWOT Appraisal of the Australian Profession of Agricultural Economics as at 1988," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Parish, Ross M., 1969. "Some Thoughts On The Role Of The Agricultural Economics Profession In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 13(01), June.
- Dillon, John L., 1972. "The Outlook For Agricultural Economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(02), August.
- A. E. V. Richardson., 1928. "The Application Of Economic Research To The Agricultural Industries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 4(2), pages 249-259, November.
More about this item
Keywordsconservation; compliance; monitoring; enforcement; environmental regulation; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-11-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare08:5990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.