Product And Branding Innovations In The Australian Beef Marketing System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yanhong H. Jin & David Zilberman & Amir Heiman, 2008.
"Choosing Brands: Fresh Produce versus Other Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 463-475.
- Jin, Yanhong H. & Zilberman, David & Heiman, Amir, 2005. "Choosing Brands: Fresh Produce versus other Products," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19192, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Miguel Carriquiry, 2004. "Guaranteed Tender Beef: Opportunities and Challenges for a Differentiated Agricultural Product," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp371, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Allan Gray & Michael Boehlje & Vincent Amanor-Boadu & Joan Fulton, 2004. "Agricultural Innovation and New Ventures: Assessing the Commercial Potential," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1322-1329.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sven Anders & Anke Mőser, 2010. "Consumer Choice and Health: The Importance of Health Attributes for Retail Meat Demand in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 249-271, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Branding; Australian beef marketing system; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2008-11-18 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare08:5993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .