Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
2018, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 117-129 Imprinting with purpose: Prosocial opportunities and B Corp certification
by Moroz, Peter W. & Branzei, Oana & Parker, Simon C. & Gamble, Edward N.
- 130-148 Positively deviant: Identity work through B Corporation certification
by Grimes, Matthew G. & Gehman, Joel & Cao, Ke
- 149-178 The double-edged sword of purpose-driven behavior in sustainable venturing
by Muñoz, Pablo & Cacciotti, Gabriella & Cohen, Boyd
- 179-206 Category membership, identity control, and the reevaluation of prosocial opportunities
by Conger, Michael & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Bergman, Brian J. & York, Jeffrey G.
- 207-224 A configural framework of practice change for B corporations
by Sharma, Garima & Beveridge, 'Alim J. & Haigh, Nardia
- 225-240 A longitudinal comparison of capital structure between young for-profit social and commercial enterprises
by Siqueira, Ana Cristina O. & Guenster, Nadja & Vanacker, Tom & Crucke, Saskia
2018, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-19 Having a creative day: Understanding entrepreneurs' daily idea generation through a recovery lens
by Weinberger, Eva & Wach, Dominika & Stephan, Ute & Wegge, Jürgen
- 20-34 Corporate venture capital (CVC) investments and technological performance: Geographic diversity and the interplay with technology alliances
by Belderbos, René & Jacob, Jojo & Lokshin, Boris
- 35-51 Signaling by early stage startups: US government research grants and venture capital funding
by Islam, Mazhar & Fremeth, Adam & Marcus, Alfred
- 52-69 Action! Moving beyond the intendedly-rational logics of entrepreneurship
by Lerner, Daniel A. & Hunt, Richard A. & Dimov, Dimo
- 70-83 Government guaranteed small business loans and regional growth
by Lee, Yong Suk
- 84-99 Overcoming constraints of collective imagination: An inquiry into activist entrepreneuring, disruptive truth-telling and the creation of ‘possible worlds’
by Dey, Pascal & Mason, Chris
- 100-116 Effectuation under risk and uncertainty: A simulation model
by Welter, Christopher & Kim, Sungho
2017, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 611-626 The imprint of labor markets on entrepreneurial performance
by Kwon, Seok-Woo & Ruef, Martin
- 627-656 ADHD, impulsivity and entrepreneurship
by Wiklund, Johan & Yu, Wei & Tucker, Reginald & Marino, Louis D.
- 657-673 Social entrepreneurship as emancipatory work
by Chandra, Yanto
- 674-693 Institutional logics, family firm governance and performance
by Miller, Danny & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle & Amore, Mario Daniele & Minichilli, Alessandro & Corbetta, Guido
- 694-706 Are ‘sea turtles’ slower? Returnee entrepreneurs, venture resources and speed of entrepreneurial entry
by Qin, Fei & Wright, Mike & Gao, Jian
- 707-725 Persuasion in crowdfunding: An elaboration likelihood model of crowdfunding performance
by Allison, Thomas H. & Davis, Blakley C. & Webb, Justin W. & Short, Jeremy C.
2017, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 461-475 A theory of entrepreneurship and institutional uncertainty
by Bylund, Per L. & McCaffrey, Matthew
- 476-497 Imagery of ad-venture: Understanding entrepreneurial identity through metaphor and drawing
by Clarke, Jean & Holt, Robin
- 498-518 Jacks-(and Jills)-of-all-trades: On whether, how and why gender influences firm innovativeness
by Strohmeyer, Robert & Tonoyan, Vartuhi & Jennings, Jennifer E.
- 519-535 Diversification, risk, and returns in venture capital
by Buchner, Axel & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 536-549 Where did interpretivism go in the theory of entrepreneurship?
by Packard, Mark D.
- 550-568 Accountability for social impact: A bricolage perspective on impact measurement in social enterprises
by Molecke, Greg & Pinkse, Jonatan
- 569-587 Entrepreneurial orientation and its effect on sustainability decision tradeoffs: The case of sustainable fashion firms
by DiVito, Lori & Bohnsack, René
- 588-610 Small but attractive: Dimensions of new venture employer attractiveness and the moderating role of applicants' entrepreneurial behaviors
by Moser, Kilian J. & Tumasjan, Andranik & Welpe, Isabell M.
2017, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 355-370 When is it time to stop doing the same old thing? How institutional and organizational entrepreneurs changed Major League Baseball
by Sherer, Peter D.
- 371-384 Self-employment differentials among foreign-born STEM and non-STEM workers
by Cai, Zhengyu & Winters, John V.
- 385-404 After the harvest: A stewardship perspective on entrepreneurship and philanthropy
by Mathias, Blake D. & Solomon, Shelby J. & Madison, Kristen
- 405-419 Institutional deterioration and entrepreneurial investment: The role of political connections
by Ge, Jianhua & Stanley, Laura J. & Eddleston, Kimberly & Kellermanns, Franz W.
- 420-442 Transitioning entrepreneurs from informal to formal markets
by Sutter, Christopher & Webb, Justin & Kistruck, Geoff & Ketchen, David J. & Ireland, R. Duane
- 443-460 Affect spin, entrepreneurs' well-being, and venture goal progress: The moderating role of goal orientation
by Uy, Marilyn A. & Sun, Shuhua & Foo, Maw-Der
2017, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 237-259 New business formation and the productivity of manufacturing incumbents: Effects and mechanisms
by Fritsch, Michael & Changoluisa, Javier
- 260-279 Passion and grit: An exploration of the pathways leading to venture success
by Mueller, Brandon A. & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Syed, Imran
- 280-301 Fear of failure as a mediator of the relationship between obstacles and nascent entrepreneurial activity—An experimental approach
by Kollmann, Tobias & Stöckmann, Christoph & Kensbock, Julia M.
- 302-317 Commercialization strategy and internationalization outcomes in technology-based new ventures
by Symeonidou, Noni & Bruneel, Johan & Autio, Erkko
- 318-333 Late-career entrepreneurship, income and quality of life
by Kautonen, Teemu & Kibler, Ewald & Minniti, Maria
- 334-353 Boosting and sustaining passion: A long-term perspective on the effects of entrepreneurship training
by Gielnik, Michael M. & Uy, Marilyn A. & Funken, Rebecca & Bischoff, Kim Marie
2017, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 131-144 Venturing into the unknown with strangers: Substitutes of relational embeddedness in cross-border partner selection in venture capital syndicates
by Meuleman, Miguel & Jääskeläinen, Mikko & Maula, Markku V.J. & Wright, Mike
- 145-161 Attributes of legitimate venture failure impressions
by Kibler, Ewald & Mandl, Christoph & Kautonen, Teemu & Berger, Elisabeth S.C.
- 162-177 Entrepreneurship and employment stability — Job matching, labour market value, and personal commitment
by Failla, Virgilio & Melillo, Francesca & Reichstein, Toke
- 178-196 Self-employment and work-related stress: The mediating role of job control and job demand
by Hessels, Jolanda & Rietveld, Cornelius A. & van der Zwan, Peter
- 197-214 Institutional environment, public-private hybrid forms, and entrepreneurial reinvestment in a transition economy
by Zhou, Wubiao
- 215-236 Linguistic style and crowdfunding success among social and commercial entrepreneurs
by Parhankangas, Annaleena & Renko, Maija
2017, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-17 How prior investments of time, money, and employee hires influence time to exit a distressed venture, and the extent to which contingency planning helps
by Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Cardon, Melissa S.
- 18-34 Embracing digital networks: Entrepreneurs' social capital online
by Smith, Claudia & Smith, J. Brock & Shaw, Eleanor
- 35-51 Toward a dynamic process model of entrepreneurial networking under uncertainty
by Engel, Yuval & Kaandorp, Mariëtte & Elfring, Tom
- 52-71 Legitimate to whom? The challenge of audience diversity and new venture legitimacy
by Fisher, Greg & Kuratko, Donald F. & Bloodgood, James M. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S.
- 72-89 Does my contribution to your crowdfunding project matter?
by Kuppuswamy, Venkat & Bayus, Barry L.
- 90-106 Funders' positive affective reactions to entrepreneurs' crowdfunding pitches: The influence of perceived product creativity and entrepreneurial passion
by Davis, Blakley C. & Hmieleski, Keith M. & Webb, Justin W. & Coombs, Joseph E.
- 107-127 Past as prologue: Entrepreneurial inaction decisions and subsequent action judgments
by Wood, Matthew S. & Williams, David W. & Drover, Will
2016, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 613-627 Entrepreneurial exit intentions and the business-family interface
by Hsu, Dan K. & Wiklund, Johan & Anderson, Stella E. & Coffey, Betty S.
- 628-642 Interactive effects of multiple organizational climates on employee innovative behavior in entrepreneurial firms: A cross-level investigation
by Kang, Jae Hyeung & Matusik, James G. & Kim, Tae-Yeol & Phillips, J. Mark
- 643-662 An institutional logics approach to social entrepreneurship: Market logic, religious diversity, and resource acquisition by microfinance organizations
by Zhao, Eric Yanfei & Lounsbury, Michael
- 663-686 Trapped by the entrepreneurial mindset: Opportunity seeking and escalation of commitment in the Mount Everest disaster
by McMullen, Jeffery S. & Kier, Alexander S.
- 687-704 Why family matters: The impact of family resources on immigrant entrepreneurs' exit from entrepreneurship
by Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl
2016, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 485-504 A meta-analysis of different HR-enhancing practices and performance of small and medium sized firms
by Rauch, Andreas & Hatak, Isabella
- 505-523 Beyond cultural values? Cultural leadership ideals and entrepreneurship
by Stephan, Ute & Pathak, Saurav
- 524-541 The effect of trade secret legal protection on venture capital investments: Evidence from the inevitable disclosure doctrine
by Castellaneta, Francesco & Conti, Raffaele & Veloso, Francisco M. & Kemeny, Carlos A.
- 542-572 Measuring the social identity of entrepreneurs: Scale development and international validation
by Sieger, Philipp & Gruber, Marc & Fauchart, Emmanuelle & Zellweger, Thomas
- 573-594 Do local and international venture capitalists play well together? The complementarity of local and international venture capitalists
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Hull, Tyler J. & Krishnan, Karthik
- 595-611 Passionate bricoleurs and new venture survival
by Stenholm, Pekka & Renko, Maija
2016, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 365-387 Victim entrepreneurs doing well by doing good: Venture creation and well-being in the aftermath of a resource shock
by Williams, Trenton A. & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 388-407 See Paris and… found a business? The impact of cross-cultural experience on opportunity recognition capabilities
by Vandor, Peter & Franke, Nikolaus
- 408-427 Variable risk preferences in new firm growth and survival
by Wennberg, Karl & Delmar, Frédéric & McKelvie, Alexander
- 428-448 The impact of family support on young entrepreneurs' start-up activities
by Edelman, Linda F. & Manolova, Tatiana & Shirokova, Galina & Tsukanova, Tatyana
- 449-467 Human capital in social and commercial entrepreneurship
by Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Stephan, Ute
- 468-484 Drawn to the fire: The role of passion, tenacity and inspirational leadership in angel investing
by Murnieks, Charles Y. & Cardon, Melissa S. & Sudek, Richard & White, T. Daniel & Brooks, Wade T.
2016, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 253-271 Escalation of commitment in venture capital decision making: Differentiating between domestic and international investors
by Devigne, David & Manigart, Sophie & Wright, Mike
- 272-286 Hybrid entrepreneurship and public policy: The case of firm entry deregulation
by Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien
- 287-301 In user's shoes: An experimental design on the role of perspective taking in discovering entrepreneurial opportunities
by Prandelli, Emanuela & Pasquini, Martina & Verona, Gianmario
- 302-325 A reconceptualization of fear of failure in entrepreneurship
by Cacciotti, Gabriella & Hayton, James C. & Mitchell, J. Robert & Giazitzoglu, Andres
- 326-343 Creative destruction and productive preemptive acquisitions
by Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger
- 344-364 Unraveling the “passion orchestra” in academia
by Huyghe, Annelore & Knockaert, Mirjam & Obschonka, Martin
2016, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 133-152 Balancing “what matters to me” with “what matters to them”: Exploring the legitimation process of environmental entrepreneurs
by O'Neil, Isobel & Ucbasaran, Deniz
- 153-174 Contingent value of political capital in bank loan acquisition: Evidence from founder-controlled private enterprises in China
by Zhao, Hongxin & Lu, Jiangyong
- 175-195 Governmental venture capital in Europe: Screening and certification
by Guerini, Massimiliano & Quas, Anita
- 196-215 Flexible or fragile? The growth performance of small and young businesses during the global financial crisis — Evidence from Germany
by Bartz, Wiebke & Winkler, Adalbert
- 216-233 Outcomes of entrepreneurship education: An institutional perspective
by Walter, Sascha G. & Block, Jörn H.
- 234-252 Behavioral disinhibition and nascent venturing: Relevance and initial effects on potential resource providers
by Lerner, Daniel A.
2016, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-21 Aspiring to succeed: A model of entrepreneurship and fear of failure
by Morgan, John & Sisak, Dana
- 22-38 Subsidies, rent seeking and performance: Being young, small or private in China
by Du, Jun & Mickiewicz, Tomasz
- 39-54 A comparison of the effect of angels and venture capitalists on innovation and value creation
by Dutta, Supradeep & Folta, Timothy B.
- 55-71 Self-efficacy and entrepreneurs' adoption of unattainable goals: The restraining effects of self-control
by Baron, Robert A. & Mueller, Brandon A. & Wolfe, Marcus T.
- 72-94 The many faces of entrepreneurial failure: Insights from an empirical taxonomy
by Khelil, Nabil
- 95-112 Corporate venture capital portfolios and firm innovation
by Wadhwa, Anu & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh
- 113-131 Are the HR responses of small firms different from large firms in times of recession?
by Lai, Yanqing & Saridakis, George & Blackburn, Robert & Johnstone, Stewart
2015, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 775-792 Failure or voluntary exit? Reassessing the female underperformance hypothesis
by Justo, Rachida & DeTienne, Dawn R. & Sieger, Philipp
- 793-807 Uncovering the influence of social venture creation on commercial venture creation: A population ecology perspective
by Mendoza-Abarca, Karla I. & Anokhin, Sergey & Zamudio, César
- 808-821 Angel group members' decision process and rejection criteria: A longitudinal analysis
by Carpentier, Cécile & Suret, Jean-Marc
- 822-838 Making the most of group relationships: The role of gender and boundary effects in microcredit groups
by Milanov, Hana & Justo, Rachida & Bradley, Steven W.
- 839-864 Strategically camouflaged corporate governance in IPOs: Entrepreneurial masking and impression management
by Benson, David F. & Brau, James C. & Cicon, James & Ferris, Stephen P.
2015, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 655-673 From entrepreneurial intentions to actions: Self-control and action-related doubt, fear, and aversion
by Van Gelderen, Marco & Kautonen, Teemu & Fink, Matthias
- 674-695 Entrepreneurial opportunities and the entrepreneurship nexus: A re-conceptualization
by Davidsson, Per
- 696-713 Power law distributions in entrepreneurship: Implications for theory and research
by Crawford, G. Christopher & Aguinis, Herman & Lichtenstein, Benyamin & Davidsson, Per & McKelvey, Bill
- 714-731 Examining the relationship between creativity and innovation: A meta-analysis of organizational, cultural, and environmental factors
by Sarooghi, Hessamoddin & Libaers, Dirk & Burkemper, Andrew
- 732-748 How images and color in business plans influence venture investment screening decisions
by Chan, C.S. Richard & Park, Haemin Dennis
- 749-774 Value proposition evolution and the performance of internal corporate ventures
by Covin, Jeffrey G. & Garrett, Robert P. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Shepherd, Dean A.
2015, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 508-525 How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? Evidence from Belgium
by Alperovych, Yan & Hübner, Georges & Lobet, Fabrice
- 546-563 Bric by bric: The role of the family household in sustaining a venture in impoverished Indian slums
by Gras, David & Nason, Robert S.
- 564-581 Does innovativeness reduce startup survival rates?
by Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri
- 582-602 Exploration and exploitation in established small and medium-sized enterprises: The effect of CEOs' regulatory focus
by Kammerlander, Nadine & Burger, Dominik & Fust, Alexander & Fueglistaller, Urs
- 603-615 The entrepreneurial journey as an emergent hierarchical system of artifact-creating processes
by Selden, Paul D. & Fletcher, Denise E.
- 616-631 The power of arguments: How entrepreneurs convince stakeholders of the legitimate distinctiveness of their ventures
by van Werven, Ruben & Bouwmeester, Onno & Cornelissen, Joep P.
- 632-654 The call of the whole in understanding the development of sustainable ventures
by Muñoz, Pablo & Dimov, Dimo
2015, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 357-374 Self-employment and the role of health insurance in the U.S
by Gumus, Gulcin & Regan, Tracy L.
- 375-389 Perceived progress variability and entrepreneurial effort intensity: The moderating role of venture goal commitment
by Uy, Marilyn A. & Foo, Maw-Der & Ilies, Remus
- 390-406 The contingent value of social resources: Entrepreneurs' use of debt-financing sources in Western China
by Zhang, Yanlong
- 407-419 Creative personality, opportunity recognition and the tendency to start businesses: A study of their genetic predispositions
by Shane, Scott & Nicolaou, Nicos
- 420-435 Joining forces: Top management team and board chair characteristics as antecedents of board service involvement
by Knockaert, Mirjam & Bjornali, Ekaterina S. & Erikson, Truls
- 436-451 The double-edged sword of legitimacy in base-of-the-pyramid markets
by Kistruck, Geoffrey M. & Webb, Justin W. & Sutter, Christopher J. & Bailey, Anastasia V.G.
- 452-466 Up to standard?
by Tang, Yi & Wezel, Filippo Carlo
- 467-487 Is microcredit a blessing for the poor? A meta-analysis examining development outcomes and contextual considerations
by Chliova, Myrto & Brinckmann, Jan & Rosenbusch, Nina
2015, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 185-204 The tortoise versus the hare: Progress and business viability differences between conventional and leisure-based founders
by Kim, Phillip H. & Longest, Kyle C. & Lippmann, Stephen
- 205-226 Assessing the impact of public venture capital programmes in the United Kingdom: Do regional characteristics matter?
by Munari, Federico & Toschi, Laura
- 227-254 Location choice of academic entrepreneurs: Evidence from the US biotechnology industry
by Kolympiris, Christos & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Miller, Douglas
- 255-272 Making sense of entrepreneurial exit strategies: A typology and test
by DeTienne, Dawn R. & McKelvie, Alexander & Chandler, Gaylen N.
- 273-291 How policy positions women entrepreneurs: A comparative analysis of state discourse in Sweden and the United States
by Ahl, Helene & Nelson, Teresa
- 292-306 Turning water into wine? Exploring the role of dynamic capabilities in early-stage capitalization processes
by Townsend, David M. & Busenitz, Lowell W.
- 307-321 Social trust and angel investors' decisions: A multilevel analysis across nations
by Ding, Zhujun & Au, Kevin & Chiang, Flora
- 322-337 Parent inheritance, founder expertise, and venture strategy: Determinants of new venture knowledge impact
by Basu, Sandip & Sahaym, Arvin & Howard, Michael D. & Boeker, Warren
- 338-354 Ethnic matching in the U.S. venture capital market
by Bengtsson, Ola & Hsu, David H.
2015, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-10 Entrepreneurship through a qualitative lens: Insights on the construction and/or discovery of entrepreneurial opportunity
by Suddaby, Roy & Bruton, Garry D. & Si, Steven X.
- 11-28 Entrepreneurial inception: The role of imprinting in entrepreneurial action
by Mathias, Blake D. & Williams, David W. & Smith, Adam R.
- 29-49 Entrepreneurial legacy: Toward a theory of how some family firms nurture transgenerational entrepreneurship
by Jaskiewicz, Peter & Combs, James G. & Rau, Sabine B.
- 50-65 Embedded entrepreneurship in the creative re-construction of place
by McKeever, Edward & Jack, Sarah & Anderson, Alistair
- 66-94 How should we divide the pie? Equity distribution and its impact on entrepreneurial teams
by Breugst, Nicola & Patzelt, Holger & Rathgeber, Philipp
- 95-112 Opportunities and institutions: A co-creation story of the king crab industry
by Alvarez, Sharon A. & Young, Susan L. & Woolley, Jennifer L.
- 113-130 Emotional arousal and entrepreneurial outcomes: Combining qualitative methods to elaborate theory
by Jennings, Jennifer E. & Edwards, Tim & Devereaux Jennings, P. & Delbridge, Rick
- 131-149 Institutional entrepreneurs' social mobility in organizational fields
by Waldron, Theodore L. & Fisher, Greg & Navis, Chad
- 150-166 Failed, not finished: A narrative approach to understanding venture failure stigmatization
by Singh, Smita & Corner, Patricia Doyle & Pavlovich, Kathryn
- 167-184 The evolution of interorganizational relationships in emerging ventures: An ethnographic study within the new product development process
by Marion, Tucker J. & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Friar, John H. & Deeds, David
2014, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 723-740 Take the money or run? Investors' ethical reputation and entrepreneurs' willingness to partner
by Drover, Will & Wood, Matthew S. & Fassin, Yves
- 741-754 When do investors forgive entrepreneurs for lying?
by Pollack, Jeffrey M. & Bosse, Douglas A.
- 755-772 A temporal analysis of how entrepreneurial goal intentions, positive fantasies, and action planning affect starting a new venture and when the effects wear off
by Gielnik, Michael M. & Barabas, Stefanie & Frese, Michael & Namatovu-Dawa, Rebecca & Scholz, Florian A. & Metzger, Juliane R. & Walter, Thomas
- 773-784 Publication bias in entrepreneurship research: An examination of dominant relations to performance
by O'Boyle, Ernest H. & Rutherford, Matthew W. & Banks, George C.
- 785-806 You can't leave your work behind: Employment experience and founding collaborations
by Kim, Phillip H. & Longest, Kyle C.
- 807-821 When do firms benefit from university–industry R&D collaborations? The implications of firm R&D focus on scientific research and technological recombination
by Soh, Pek-Hooi & Subramanian, Annapoornima M.
- 822-835 When do female-owned businesses out-survive male-owned businesses? A disaggregated approach by industry and geography
by Kalnins, Arturs & Williams, Michele
2014, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 453-470 Practice makes perfect: Entrepreneurial-experience curves and venture performance
by Toft-Kehler, Rasmus & Wennberg, Karl & Kim, Phillip H.
- 471-489 National distances, international experience, and venture capital investment performance
by Li, Yong & Vertinsky, Ilan B. & Li, Jing
- 490-510 Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship
by Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina
- 511-524 Entrepreneurial orientation and international scope: The differential roles of innovativeness, proactiveness, and risk-taking
by Dai, Li & Maksimov, Vladislav & Gilbert, Brett Anitra & Fernhaber, Stephanie A.
- 525-542 Trademarks and venture capital valuation
by Block, Joern H. & De Vries, Geertjan & Schumann, Jan H. & Sandner, Philipp
- 543-564 How entrepreneurs seduce business angels: An impression management approach
by Parhankangas, Annaleena & Ehrlich, Michael
- 565-583 Online entrepreneurial communication: Mitigating uncertainty and increasing differentiation via Twitter
by Fischer, Eileen & Rebecca Reuber, A.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 345-362 Do different factors explain male and female self-employment rates?
by Saridakis, George & Marlow, Susan & Storey, David J.
- 363-376 Social entrepreneurship as an essentially contested concept: Opening a new avenue for systematic future research
by Choi, Nia & Majumdar, Satyajit
- 377-391 When do domestic alliances help ventures abroad? Direct and moderating effects from a learning perspective
by Milanov, Hana & Fernhaber, Stephanie A.
- 392-404 Risky business? The survival implications of exploiting commercial opportunities by nonprofits
by Gras, David & Mendoza-Abarca, Karla I.
- 405-420 New insights into venture capitalists' activity: IPO and time-to-exit forecast as antecedents of their post-investment involvement
by Gerasymenko, Violetta & Arthurs, Jonathan D.
- 421-436 Regional influences on the prevalence of family versus non-family start-ups
by Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl
- 437-452 Technological arbitrage opportunities and interindustry differences in entry rates
by Anokhin, Sergey & Wincent, Joakim
2014, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 193-209 The role of information asymmetry in the choice of entrepreneurial exit routes
by Dehlen, Tobias & Zellweger, Thomas & Kammerlander, Nadine & Halter, Frank
- 210-231 Injecting demand through spillovers: Foreign direct investment, domestic socio-political conditions, and host-country entrepreneurial activity
by Kim, Phillip H. & Li, Mingxiang
- 232-251 Why are some people more likely to become small-businesses owners than others: Entrepreneurship entry and industry-specific barriers
by Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy & Parker, Simon C.
- 252-272 Making it personal: Opportunity individuation and the shaping of opportunity beliefs
by Wood, Matthew S. & McKelvie, Alexander & Haynie, J. Michael
- 273-288 Gender differences in evaluation of new business opportunity: A stereotype threat perspective
by Gupta, Vishal K. & Goktan, A. Banu & Gunay, Gonca
- 289-309 Proprietorship and unemployment in the United States
by Gohmann, Stephan F. & Fernandez, Jose M.
- 310-326 Beyond environmental scarcity: Human and social capital as driving forces of bootstrapping activities
by Grichnik, Dietmar & Brinckmann, Jan & Singh, Luv & Manigart, Sophie
- 327-344 Entrepreneurial orientation and network board diversity in network organizations
by Wincent, Joakim & Thorgren, Sara & Anokhin, Sergey
2014, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-16 The dynamics of crowdfunding: An exploratory study
by Mollick, Ethan
- 17-33 Individual responses to firm failure: Appraisals, grief, and the influence of prior failure experience
by Jenkins, Anna S. & Wiklund, Johan & Brundin, Ethel
- 34-54 The impact of media on the legitimacy of new market categories: The case of broadband internet
by Schultz, Patrick L. & Marin, Alejandra & Boal, Kimberly B.
- 55-71 Do young firms owned by recent immigrants outperform other young firms?
by Neville, François & Orser, Barbara & Riding, Allan & Jung, Owen
- 72-87 Participating convertible preferred stock in venture capital exits
by Arcot, Sridhar
- 88-105 The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?
by Åstebro, Thomas & Chen, Jing
- 106-120 International commitment, post-entry growth and survival of international new ventures
by Sleuwaegen, Leo & Onkelinx, Jonas
- 121-136 Localized competition in the knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship
by Plummer, Lawrence A. & Acs, Zoltan J.
- 137-151 Industry and startup experience on entrepreneur forecast performance in new firms
by Cassar, Gavin
- 152-173 Social capital of entrepreneurs and small firm performance: A meta-analysis of contextual and methodological moderators
by Stam, Wouter & Arzlanian, Souren & Elfring, Tom
- 174-192 Entry and exit in disequilibrium
by Burke, Andrew & van Stel, André
2013, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 683-689 Entrepreneurship as a solution to poverty
by Bruton, Garry D. & Ketchen, David J. & Ireland, R. Duane
- 690-707 The effect of entrepreneurial rhetoric on microlending investment: An examination of the warm-glow effect
by Allison, Thomas H. & McKenny, Aaron F. & Short, Jeremy C.
- 708-727 Entrepreneurial orientation, market orientation, network ties, and performance: Study of entrepreneurial firms in a developing economy
by Boso, Nathaniel & Story, Vicky M. & Cadogan, John W.
- 728-742 Toward a theory of transformative entrepreneuring: Poverty reduction and conflict resolution in Rwanda's entrepreneurial coffee sector
by Tobias, Jutta M. & Mair, Johanna & Barbosa-Leiker, Celestina
- 743-758 Entrepreneurs' responses to semi-formal illegitimate institutional arrangements
by Sutter, Christopher J. & Webb, Justin W. & Kistruck, Geoffrey M. & Bailey, Anastasia V.G.
- 759-773 Bankers at the gate: Microfinance and the high cost of borrowed logics
by Kent, Derin & Dacin, M. Tina
- 774-789 Religion, social class, and entrepreneurial choice
by Audretsch, David B. & Bönte, Werner & Tamvada, Jagannadha Pawan
2013, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 583-597 Joint effects of prior start-up experience and coping strategies on entrepreneurs’ psychological well-being
by Uy, Marilyn A. & Foo, Maw-Der & Song, Zhaoli
- 598-614 Research on entrepreneurship in the informal economy: Framing a research agenda
by Webb, Justin W. & Bruton, Garry D. & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Ireland, R. Duane
- 615-632 Growth paths and survival chances: An application of Gambler's Ruin theory
by Coad, Alex & Frankish, Julian & Roberts, Richard G. & Storey, David J.
- 633-651 Reconstructing entrepreneurial intentions to identify predisposition for growth
by Douglas, Evan J.
- 652-666 Do serial entrepreneurs run successively better-performing businesses?
by Parker, Simon C.
- 667-682 Can socioeconomic heritage produce a lost generation with regard to entrepreneurship?
by Wyrwich, Michael
2013, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 459-473 Narrative attributions of entrepreneurial failure
by Mantere, Saku & Aula, Pekka & Schildt, Henri & Vaara, Eero
- 474-488 Women's self-employment: An act of institutional (dis)integration? A multilevel, cross-country study
by Klyver, Kim & Nielsen, Suna Løwe & Evald, Majbritt Rostgaard
- 489-510 The impact of venture capital on the productivity growth of European entrepreneurial firms: ‘Screening’ or ‘value added’ effect?
by Croce, Annalisa & Martí, José & Murtinu, Samuele
- 511-527 Joining the pack or going solo? A dynamic theory of new firm positioning
by Boone, Christophe & Wezel, Filippo Carlo & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen
- 528-545 The entrepreneur's investor choice: The impact on later-stage firm development
by Schwienbacher, Armin
- 546-563 A conceptual framework for entrepreneurship education policy: Meeting government and economic purposes
by O'Connor, Allan
- 564-580 Which institutions encourage entrepreneurial growth aspirations?
by Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz
2013, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 335-353 Does acquiring venture capital pay off for the funded firms? A meta-analysis on the relationship between venture capital investment and funded firm financial performance
by Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Müller, Verena
- 354-372 Are all startups affected similarly by clusters? Agglomeration, competition, firm heterogeneity, and survival
by Pe'er, Aviad & Keil, Thomas
- 373-396 Measuring entrepreneurial passion: Conceptual foundations and scale validation
by Cardon, Melissa S. & Gregoire, Denis A. & Stevens, Christopher E. & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 397-412 The influence of dispositional affect and cognition on venture investment portfolio concentration
by Chan, Chien Sheng Richard & Park, Haemin Dennis
- 413-429 The influence of firm age and intangible resources on the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm growth among Japanese SMEs
by Anderson, Brian S. & Eshima, Yoshihiro
- 430-442 Towards a schematic theory of entrepreneurial alertness
by Valliere, Dave
- 443-457 Turning small business interns into applicants: The mediating role of perceived justice
by Zhao, Hao