Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
2022, Volume 37, Issue 4
- S0883902622000179 Questioning boundedly rational frameworks in practice: The case of women entrepreneurs in Kumasi, Ghana
by Badger Newman, Arielle & Alvarez, Sharon
- S0883902622000180 The potentials and perils of prosocial power: Transnational social entrepreneurship dynamics in vulnerable places
by Koehne, Florian & Woodward, Richard & Honig, Benson
- S0883902622000192 Overconfidence and entrepreneurship: A meta-analysis of different types of overconfidence in the entrepreneurial process
by Kraft, Priscilla S. & Günther, Christina & Kammerlander, Nadine H. & Lampe, Jan
- S0883902622000209 The origins of capabilities: Resource allocation strategies, capability development, and the performance of new firms
by Symeonidou, Noni & Leiponen, Aija & Autio, Erkko & Bruneel, Johan
- S0883902622000210 Co-creation in effectuation processes: A stakeholder perspective on commitment reasoning
by Mumford, Jonathan Van & Zettinig, Peter
- S0883902622000222 Persist or let it go: Do rational entrepreneurs make decisions rationally?
by Lin, Nidthida & Wilden, Ralf & Chirico, Francesco & Ghasrodashti, Elahe & DeTienne, Dawn R.
- S0883902622000313 Obsessive passion and the venture team: When co-founders join, and when they don't
by Fu, Yingzhu & Tietz, Matthias A. & Delmar, Frédéric
- S0883902622000325 The role of prototype fidelity in technology crowdfunding
by Wessel, Michael & Thies, Ferdinand & Benlian, Alexander
- S0883902622000337 Ecological rationality and entrepreneurship: How entrepreneurs fit decision logics to decision content and structure
by Koller, Sonia & Stephan, Ute & Ahmetoglu, Gorkan
- S0883902622000349 Women's entrepreneurship and well-being at the base of the pyramid
by Chatterjee, Ira & Shepherd, Dean A. & Wincent, Joakim
- S0883902622000350 The right touch of pitch assertiveness: Examining entrepreneurs' gender and project category fit in crowdfunding
by McSweeney, Jordan J. & McSweeney, Kevin T. & Webb, Justin W. & Devers, Cynthia E.
- S0883902622000362 Regional social capital and moral hazard in crowdfunding
by Lin, Tse-Chun & Pursiainen, Vesa
- S0883902622000374 Entrepreneur-investor rivalry over new venture control: The battle for Balcones Distilling
by Waldron, Theodore L. & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Petrenko, Oleg V. & Tribble Trudell, Lori & Aronson, Olivia
- S0883902622000386 Progress toward understanding tensions in corporate venture capital: A systematic review
by Jeon, Euiju & Maula, Markku
- S0883902622000398 Machines augmenting entrepreneurs: Opportunities (and threats) at the Nexus of artificial intelligence and entrepreneurship
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Majchrzak, Ann
- S0883902622000404 Categorically right? How firm-level distinctiveness affects performance across product categories
by Janisch, Jonas & Vossen, Alexander
2022, Volume 37, Issue 3
- S0883902622000027 Cracks in the wall: Entrepreneurial action theory and the weakening presumption of intended rationality
by Hunt, Richard A. & Lerner, Daniel A. & Johnson, Sheri L. & Badal, Sangeeta & Freeman, Michael A.
- S0883902622000039 Ventures' conscious knowledge transfer to close partners, and beyond: A framework of performance, complementarity, knowledge disclosure, and knowledge broadcasting
by Veer, Theresa & Yang, Philip & Riepe, Jan
- S0883902622000040 Social corporations under the spotlight: A governance perspective
by Serres, Coline & Hudon, Marek & Maon, François
- S0883902622000052 Can you hear me now? Engendering passion and preparedness perceptions with vocal expressions in crowdfunding pitches
by Allison, Thomas H. & Warnick, Benjamin J. & Davis, Blakley C. & Cardon, Melissa S.
- S0883902622000064 Radical innovation in (multi)family owned firms
by Chirico, Francesco & Duane Ireland, R. & Pittino, Daniel & Sanchez-Famoso, Valeriano
- S0883902622000167 Staying poor: Unpacking the process of barefoot institutional entrepreneurship failure
by Granados, Maria L. & Rosli, Ainurul & Gotsi, Manto
2022, Volume 37, Issue 2
- S0883902621000859 Failed but validated? The effect of market validation on persistence and performance after a crowdfunding failure
by Stevenson, Regan & Allen, Jared & Wang, Tang
- S0883902621000860 Sitting on the fence - Untangling the role of uncertainty in entrepreneurship and paid employment for hybrid entry
by Gänser-Stickler, Gertraud M. & Schulz, Matthias & Schwens, Christian
- S0883902621000872 When sergeants can outrank generals: Person-organization fit and the performance of franchisees as agents of their franchisor
by Semrau, Thorsten & Biemann, Torsten
- S0883902621000951 Now that's interesting and important! Moving beyond averages to increase the inferential value of empirical findings in entrepreneurship research
by Newbert, Scott L. & Kher, Romi & Yang, Shu
- S0883902621000963 Perceived social undermining keeps entrepreneurs up at night and disengaged the next day: The mediating role of sleep quality and the buffering role of trait resilience
by Yu, Wei & Li, Zhuyi Angelina & Foo, Maw-Der & Sun, Shuhua
- S0883902621000975 Align or perish: Social enterprise network orchestration in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Busch, Christian & Barkema, Harry
- S0883902621000987 Good apples in spoiled barrels: A temporal model of firm formalization in a field characterized by widespread informality
by Cavotta, Valeria & Dalpiaz, Elena
- S0883902622000015 The challenges of supporting necessity entrepreneurs: Understanding loan officer exit in microfinance
by Doering, Laura & Wry, Tyler
- S088390262100094X Taking root in fertile ground: Community context and the agglomeration of hybrid companies
by Russo, Michael V. & Earle, Andrew G. & Lahneman, Brooke A. & Tilleman, Suzanne G.
2022, Volume 37, Issue 1
- S0883902619301375 Discipline, abjection, and poverty alleviation through entrepreneurship: A constitutive perspective
by Castellanza, Luca
- S0883902619302472 Sold, not bought: Market orientation and technology as drivers of acquisitions of private biotechnology ventures
by Renko, Maija & Yli-Renko, Helena & Denoo, Lien
- S0883902619303209 The evolution of founder identity as an authenticity work process
by O'Neil, Isobel & Ucbasaran, Deniz & York, Jeffrey G.
- S0883902620306911 An agentic perspective of resourcefulness: Self-reliant and joint resourcefulness behaviors within the entrepreneurship process
by Michaelis, Timothy L. & Scheaf, David J. & Carr, Jon C. & Pollack, Jeffrey M.
- S0883902620306972 Partnerships as an enabler of resourcefulness in generating sustainable outcomes
by Moss, Todd W. & Dahik Loor, A.C. & Diaz Parada, F.
- S0883902621000732 A personal adversity model of justifying the costs of entrepreneurial action: The case of oil thieves in the Niger DELTA
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Osofero, Moses & Wincent, Joakim
- S0883902621000744 Sowing the seeds of failure: Organizational identity dynamics in new venture pivoting
by Snihur, Yuliya & Clarysse, Bart
- S0883902621000756 Owls, larks, or investment sharks? The role of circadian process in early-stage investment decisions
by Guarana, Cristiano L. & Stevenson, Regan M. & Jeffrey Gish, J. & Ryu, Ji Woon & Crawley, Rohan
- S088390261930357X A social model of opportunity development: Building and engaging communities of inquiry
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Sattari, Rose & Patzelt, Holger
2021, Volume 36, Issue 6
- S0883902618308619 Launching for success: The effects of psychological distance and mental simulation on funding decisions and crowdfunding performance
by Rose, Stefan & Wentzel, Daniel & Hopp, Christian & Kaminski, Jermain
- S0883902621000550 Technology ventures' engagement of external actors in the search for viable market applications: On the relevance of Technology Broadcasting and Systematic Validation
by Andries, Petra & Clarysse, Bart & Costa, Sergio
- S0883902621000562 Stakeholder identification as entrepreneurial action: The social process of stakeholder enrollment in new venture emergence
by Mitchell, J. Robert & Israelsen, Trevor L. & Mitchell, Ronald K. & Lim, Dominic S.K.
- S0883902621000574 Writing bold, broad, and rigorous review articles in entrepreneurship
by Bacq, Sophie & Drover, Will & Kim, Phillip H.
- S0883902621000586 The relationship between venture capital backing and the top management team quality of firms going public and implications for initial public offerings
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Gupta, Manish & Simonyan, Karen & Tehranian, Hassan
- S0883902621000665 An institutional perspective on borrowing discouragement among female-owned enterprises and the role of regional female empowerment
by Forrester, Juanita Kimiyo & Neville, François
- S0883902621000677 From cultural entrepreneurship to economic entrepreneurship in cultural industries: The role of digital serialization
by McMullen, Jeffery S. & Ding, Amy Wenxuan & Li, Shibo
- S0883902621000689 In the heat of the game: Analogical abduction in a pragmatist account of entrepreneurial reasoning
by Sergeeva, Anastasia & Bhardwaj, Akhil & Dimov, Dimo
- S0883902621000690 From homo economicus to homo agens: Toward a subjective rationality for entrepreneurship
by Packard, Mark D. & Bylund, Per L.
- S0883902621000707 Trust, fast and slow: A comparison study of the trust behaviors of entrepreneurs and non-entrepreneurs
by Bi, Qingqing & Boh, Wai Fong & Christopoulos, Georgios
- S0883902621000719 Is blood always thicker than water? Family firm parents, kinship ties, and the survival of spawns
by Criaco, Giuseppe & van Oosterhout, J. (Hans) & Nordqvist, Mattias
- S0883902621000720 Venture distress and problemistic search among entrepreneurs in Brazilian favelas
by Lenz, Anna-Katharina & Sutter, Christopher & Goldszmidt, Rafael & Zucco, Cesar
2021, Volume 36, Issue 5
- S0883902618307195 Timing is everything? Curvilinear effects of age at entry on new firm growth and survival and the moderating effect of IPO performance
by Yan, Jiaju & Williams, D.W.
- S0883902618308358 Entrepreneurs' stressors and well-being: A recovery perspective and diary study
by Wach, Dominika & Stephan, Ute & Weinberger, Eva & Wegge, Jürgen
- S0883902618308929 A country-level institutional perspective on entrepreneurship productivity: The effects of informal economy and regulation
by Fredström, Ashkan & Peltonen, Juhana & Wincent, Joakim
- S0883902619301247 On the origins of entrepreneurship: Evidence from sibling correlations
by Vladasel, Theodor & Lindquist, Matthew J. & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam
- S0883902619301867 Entrepreneurial Finance and Moral Hazard: Evidence from Token Offerings
by Momtaz, Paul P.
- S0883902621000392 Managing negative emotions from entrepreneurial project failure: When and how does supportive leadership help employees?
by Patzelt, Holger & Gartzia, Leire & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Shepherd, Dean A.
- S0883902621000409 Venture Idea Assessment (VIA): Development of a needed concept, measure, and research agenda
by Davidsson, Per & Grégoire, Denis A. & Lex, Maike
- S0883902621000471 Configurations for corporate venture innovation: Investigating the role of the dominant coalition
by Waldkirch, Matthias & Kammerlander, Nadine & Wiedeler, Conrad
- S0883902621000483 Unfolding refugee entrepreneurs' opportunity-production process — Patterns and embeddedness
by Jiang, Yi Dragon & Straub, Caroline & Klyver, Kim & Mauer, René
- S0883902621000495 Toward a theological turn in entrepreneurship: How religion could enable transformative research in our field
by Smith, Brett R. & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Cardon, Melissa S.
- S0883902621000501 Habitual entrepreneurship in digital platform ecosystems: A time-contingent model of learning from prior software project experiences
by Fan, Terence & Schwab, Andreas & Geng, Xuesong
- S0883902621000513 Breaking boundaries to creatively generate value: The role of resourcefulness in entrepreneurship
by Williams, Trenton Alma & Zhao, Eric Yanfei & Sonenshein, Scott & Ucbasaran, Deniz & George, Gerard
- S0883902621000525 Now is the time: The effects of linguistic time reference and national time orientation on innovative new ventures
by Tang, Jintong & Yang, Jun & Ye, Wenping & Khan, Shaji A.
- S0883902621000537 A holistic approach to the evolution of an entrepreneurial ecosystem: An exploratory study of academic spin-offs
by Abootorabi, Hooman & Wiklund, Johan & Johnson, Alan R. & Miller, Cameron D.
- S0883902621000549 When the beacon goes dark: Legitimacy repair work by subsequent actors in an emerging market category
by Smith, Brett R. & Bergman, Brian J. & Kreiner, Glen E.
2021, Volume 36, Issue 4
- S0883902618303112 Alert and Awake: Role of alertness and attention on rate of new product introductions
by Srivastava, Smita & Sahaym, Arvin & Allison, Thomas H.
- S0883902621000173 A multi-motivational general model of entrepreneurial intention
by Douglas, Evan J. & Shepherd, Dean A. & Venugopal, Vidhula
- S0883902621000185 Turning a curse into a blessing: Contingent effects of geographic distance on startup–VC partnership performance
by Zhang, Jiamin & Gu, Qian
- S0883902621000197 Express yourself: Facial expression of happiness, anger, fear, and sadness in funding pitches
by Warnick, Benjamin J. & Davis, Blakley C. & Allison, Thomas H. & Anglin, Aaron H.
- S0883902621000203 Beyond bricolage: Early-stage technology venture resource mobilization in resource-scarce contexts
by Reypens, Lina & Bacq, Sophie & Milanov, Hana
- S0883902621000306 Persuasive or polarizing? The influence of entrepreneurs' use of ingratiation rhetoric on investor funding decisions
by Sanchez-Ruiz, Paul & Wood, Matthew S. & Long-Ruboyianes, Anna
- S0883902621000318 The art of discovering and exploiting unexpected opportunities: The roles of organizational improvisation and serendipity in new venture performance
by Fultz, Andrew E.F. & Hmieleski, Keith M.
- S0883902621000331 Navigating interpersonal feedback seeking in social venturing: The roles of psychological distance and sensemaking
by Drencheva, Andreana & Stephan, Ute & Patterson, Malcolm G. & Topakas, Anna
- S0883902621000343 Explaining serial crowdfunders' dynamic fundraising performance
by Sewaid, Ahmed & Parker, Simon C. & Kaakeh, Abdulkader
- S0883902621000355 Co-creative entrepreneurship
by Karami, Masoud & Read, Stuart
- S0883902621000367 Pivoting or persevering with venture ideas: Recalibrating temporal commitments
by Berends, Hans & van Burg, Elco & Garud, Raghu
- S0883902621000379 How cultural tightness interacts with gender in founding teams: Insights from the commercialization of social ventures
by Uzuegbunam, Ikenna & Pathak, Seemantini & Taylor-Bianco, Amy & Ofem, Brandon
- S0883902621000380 Opportunity evaluation in teams: A social cognitive model
by Healey, Mark P. & Bleda, Mercedes & Querbes, Adrien
- S088390262100015X Mortgage affordability and entrepreneurship: Evidence from spatial discontinuity in Help-to-Buy equity loans
by Szumilo, Nikodem & Vanino, Enrico
- S088390262100032X Resourcefulness narratives: Transforming actions into stories to mobilize support
by Fisher, Greg & Neubert, Emily & Burnell, Devin
2021, Volume 36, Issue 3
- S0883902618306566 Enhancing measures of ESE to incorporate aspects of place: Personal reputation and place-based social legitimacy
by Pushkarskaya, Helen & Fortunato, Michael W.-P. & Breazeale, Nicole & Just, David R.
- S0883902621000021 Trends and patterns in sustainable entrepreneurship research: A bibliometric review and research agenda
by Anand, Amitabh & Argade, Padmaja & Barkemeyer, Ralf & Salignac, Fanny
- S0883902621000033 The mirroring of intercultural and hybridity experiences: A study of African immigrant social entrepreneurs
by Mafico, Nkosana & Krzeminska, Anna & Härtel, Charmine & Keller, Josh
- S0883902621000045 Getting more from many—A framework of community resourcefulness in new venture creation
by Hertel, Christina & Binder, Julia & Fauchart, Emmanuelle
- S0883902621000057 Economic inequality – Is entrepreneurship the cause or the solution? A review and research agenda for emerging economies
by Bruton, Garry & Sutter, Christopher & Lenz, Anna-Katharina
- S0883902621000161 Fatal attraction: A systematic review and research agenda of the dark triad in entrepreneurship
by Brownell, Katrina M. & McMullen, Jeffery S. & O'Boyle, Ernest H.
- S088390262100001X How childhood ADHD-like symptoms predict selection into entrepreneurship and implications on entrepreneurial performance
by Rajah, Nasir & Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Williams, Nick
2021, Volume 36, Issue 2
- S0883902618309066 Strategic exits in secondary venture capital markets
by Andrieu, Guillaume & Peter Groh, Alexander
- S0883902620306704 Twitter sentiment as a weak signal in venture capital financing
by Tumasjan, Andranik & Braun, Reiner & Stolz, Barbara
- S0883902620306923 Legitimation of a heterogeneous market category through covert prototype differentiation
by Krzeminska, Anna & Lundmark, Erik & Härtel, Charmine E.J.
- S0883902620306935 Navigating compromise: How founder authenticity affects venture identification amidst organizational hybridity
by Wagenschwanz, Anna M. & Grimes, Matthew G.
- S0883902620306947 Signal configurations: Exploring set-theoretic relationships in angel investing
by Edelman, Linda F. & Manolova, Tatiana S. & Brush, Candida G. & Chow, Clifton M.
- S0883902620306959 Toward a coping-dueling-fit theory of the ADHD-entrepreneurship relationship: Treatment's influence on business venturing, performance, and persistence
by Greidanus, Nathan Sidney & Liao, Chi
- S0883902620306960 Head in the clouds? Cannabis users' creativity in new venture ideation depends on their entrepreneurial passion and experience
by Warnick, Benjamin J. & Kier, Alexander S. & LaFrance, Emily M. & Cuttler, Carrie
- S0883902620306984 Knowable opportunities in an unknowable future? On the epistemological paradoxes of entrepreneurship theory
by Ramoglou, Stratos
2021, Volume 36, Issue 1
- S0883902618305421 Business founders' work design and new venture development
by Hsu, Ryan Shuwei & Chuang, Aichia & Wang, An-Chih
- S0883902618307316 Career patterns in self-employment and career success
by Koch, Michael & Park, Sarah & Zahra, Shaker A.
- S0883902619302691 Age and entrepreneurial career success: A review and a meta-analysis
by Zhao, Hao & O'Connor, Gina & Wu, Jihong & Lumpkin, G.T.
- S0883902619307311 How does entrepreneurial failure change an entrepreneur's digital identity? Evidence from Twitter data
by Fisch, Christian & Block, Jörn H.
- S0883902620306716 Childhood adversity and the propensity for entrepreneurship: A quasi-experimental study of the Great Chinese Famine
by Cheng, Zhiming & Guo, Wei & Hayward, Mathew & Smyth, Russell & Wang, Haining
- S0883902620306728 Social entrepreneurship and values work: The role of practices in shaping values and negotiating change
by Chatterjee, Ira & Cornelissen, Joep & Wincent, Joakim
- S0883902620306820 Lab, Gig or Enterprise? How scientist-inventors form nascent startup teams
by Zellmer-Bruhn, Mary E. & Forbes, Daniel P. & Sapienza, Harry J. & Borchert, Patricia S.
- S0883902620306832 The sandwich game: Founder-CEOs and forecasting as impression management
by Collewaert, Veroniek & Vanacker, Tom & Anseel, Frederik & Bourgois, Dries
- S0883902620306844 Do we understand each other? Toward a simulated empathy theory for entrepreneurship
by Packard, Mark D. & Burnham, Thomas A.
- S088390262030673X Globalization and affordability of microfinance
by Sun, Sunny Li & Liang, Hao
2020, Volume 35, Issue 6
- S0883902618305767 Powered by compassion: The effect of loving-kindness meditation on entrepreneurs' sustainable decision-making
by Engel, Yuval & Ramesh, Anusha & Steiner, Nick
- S0883902620306534 A knowledge-based view of managing dependence on a key customer: Survival and growth outcomes for young firms
by Yli-Renko, Helena & Denoo, Lien & Janakiraman, Ramkumar
- S0883902620306546 External enablement of new venture creation: An exploratory, query-driven assessment of China's high-speed rail expansion
by Chen, Jean Jinghan & Cui, Chuantao & Hunt, Richard A. & Li, Leona Shao-Zhi
- S0883902620306558 Self-employment and eudaimonic well-being: Energized by meaning, enabled by societal legitimacy
by Stephan, Ute & Tavares, Susana M. & Carvalho, Helena & Ramalho, Joaquim J.S. & Santos, Susana C. & van Veldhoven, Marc
- S0883902620306571 A review of and future agenda for research on identity in entrepreneurship
by Mmbaga, Nick A. & Mathias, Blake D. & Williams, David W. & Cardon, Melissa S.
- S0883902620306583 More than words! How narrative anchoring and enrichment help to balance differentiation and conformity of entrepreneurial products
by Vossen, Alexander & Ihl, Christoph
- S0883902620306595 From principles to action: Community-based entrepreneurship in the Toquaht Nation
by Murphy, Matthew & Danis, Wade M. & Mack, Johnny & Sayers, (Kekinusuqs) Judith
- S0883902620306674 Does new venture team power hierarchy enhance or impair new venture performance? A contingency perspective
by Xie, Xiao-Yun & Feng, Wen & Hu, Qiongjing
- S0883902620306686 Escaping the knowledge corridor: How founder human capital and founder coachability impacts product innovation in new ventures
by Marvel, Matthew R. & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Kuratko, Donald F.
- S0883902620306698 From a monopoly to an entrepreneurial field: The constitution of possibilities in South African energy
by Constantinides, Panos & Slavova, Mira
- S088390262030656X Entrepreneurial imaginativeness and new venture ideation in newly forming teams
by Kier, Alexander S. & McMullen, Jeffery S.
2020, Volume 35, Issue 5
- S0883902618301551 The unshackled entrepreneur: Occupational determinants of entrepreneurial effort
by Laffineur, Catherine & Dubard Barbosa, Saulo & Fayolle, Alain & Montmartin, Benjamin
- S0883902618304750 Cluster status and new venture creation
by Luo, Lingli & Ma, Xufei & Makino, Shige & Shinkle, George A.
- S0883902618306906 The artisans' dilemma: Artisan entrepreneurship and the challenge of firm growth
by Solomon, Shelby J. & Mathias, Blake D.
- S0883902619300606 Does team entrepreneurial passion matter for relationship conflict and team performance? On the importance of fit between passion focus and venture development stage
by Boone, Sarah & Andries, Petra & Clarysse, Bart
- S0883902619301326 Entrepreneurial fear of failure: Scale development and validation
by Cacciotti, Gabriella & Hayton, James C. & Mitchell, J. Robert & Allen, David G.
- S0883902619301429 The commons: A model for understanding collective action and entrepreneurship in communities
by Meyer, Camille
- S0883902619302241 Having your cake and eating it too? A two-stage model of the impact of employment and parallel job search on hybrid nascent entrepreneurship
by Klyver, Kim & Steffens, Paul & Lomberg, Carina
- S0883902620302007 Editorial: Advancing the field of entrepreneurship: The primacy of unequivocal “A” level entrepreneurship journals
by Wood, Matthew S.
- S088390261830781X Should business angels diversify their investment portfolios to achieve higher performance? The role of knowledge access through co-investment networks
by Antretter, Torben & Sirén, Charlotta & Grichnik, Dietmar & Wincent, Joakim
2020, Volume 35, Issue 4
- S0883902618302908 Poverty and the varieties of entrepreneurship in the pursuit of prosperity
by Kimmitt, Jonathan & Muñoz, Pablo & Newbery, Robert
- S0883902618305081 A total eclipse of the heart: compensation strategies in entrepreneurial nonprofits
by Ghosh Moulick, Abhisekh & Alexiou, Kostas & Dowin Kennedy, Elena & Parris, Denise Linda
- S0883902618305482 The frugal entrepreneur: A self-regulatory perspective of resourceful entrepreneurial behavior
by Michaelis, Timothy L. & Carr, Jon C. & Scheaf, David J. & Pollack, Jeffrey M.
- S0883902618307055 Founder passion, neural engagement and informal investor interest in startup pitches: An fMRI study
by Shane, Scott & Drover, Will & Clingingsmith, David & Cerf, Moran
- S0883902618307444 Short leash or long leash? Parenting style, initial strategic clarity, and the development of venture learning proficiency
by Covin, Jeffrey G. & Garrett, Robert P. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Shepherd, Dean A.
- S0883902618308243 The dualistic regulatory effect of passion on the relationship between fear of failure and negative affect: Insights from facial expression analysis
by Stroe, Silvia & Sirén, Charlotta & Shepherd, Dean & Wincent, Joakim
- S0883902618308449 Organizational sponsorship and the economics of place: How regional urbanization and localization shape incubator outcomes
by Amezcua, Alejandro & Ratinho, Tiago & Plummer, Lawrence A. & Jayamohan, Parvathi
- S0883902619301168 How to circumvent adversity? Refugee-entrepreneurs' resilience in the face of substantial and persistent adversity
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Saade, Fouad Philippe & Wincent, Joakim
- S0883902620302214 Editorial: On submitting economics articles to JBV
by Parker, Simon C.
- S088390261830627X Entrepreneurial passion diversity in new venture teams: An empirical examination of short- and long-term performance implications
by de Mol, Eva & Cardon, Melissa S. & de Jong, Bart & Khapova, Svetlana N. & Elfring, Tom
2020, Volume 35, Issue 3
- S0883902616300477 The double impact of institutions: Institutional spillovers and entrepreneurial activity in the solar photovoltaic industry
by Hoppmann, Joern & Vermeer, Ben
- S0883902617301829 Exploring the multi-level processes of legitimacy in transnational social enterprises
by Bolzani, Daniela & Marabello, Selenia & Honig, Benson
- S0883902617305530 Is venture capital socially responsible? Exploring the imprinting effect of VC funding on CSR practices
by Alakent, Ekin & Goktan, M. Sinan & Khoury, Theodore A.
- S0883902617305827 Wicked problems, reductive tendency, and the formation of (non-)opportunity beliefs
by Gras, David & Conger, Michael & Jenkins, Anna & Gras, Michael
- S0883902617308741 Entrepreneurship as a vocational choice in contested entrepreneurship communities: The role of entrepreneurs' justification strategies
by Winterstorm Värlander, Sara & Sölvell, Ingela & Klyver, Kim
- S0883902617309072 Are entrepreneurs special? Evidence from board appointments
by Faleye, Olubunmi & Kung, Wilson & Parwada, Jerry T. & Tian, Gloria Y.
- S0883902617309400 How entrepreneurial intentions influence entrepreneurial career choices: The moderating influence of social context
by Meoli, Azzurra & Fini, Riccardo & Sobrero, Maurizio & Wiklund, Johan
- S0883902617309448 Does negative feedback impact new ventures' organizational identity? The role of founding teams' human capital and feedback source
by Domurath, Anne & Patzelt, Holger & Liebl, Andreas
- S0883902618300211 Venture capitalists at work: A diff-in-diff approach at late-stages of the screening process
by Bronzini, Raffaello & Caramellino, Gianpaolo & Magri, Silvia
- S0883902619301594 Editorial: Enhancing the exploration and communication of quantitative entrepreneurship research
by Wennberg, Karl & Anderson, Brian S.
2020, Volume 35, Issue 2
- S0883902617301775 Debt signaling and outside investors in early stage firms
by Epure, Mircea & Guasch, Martí
- S0883902617303373 Entrepreneurial visions in founding teams: Conceptualization, emergence, and effects on opportunity development
by Preller, Rebecca & Patzelt, Holger & Breugst, Nicola
- S0883902617303567 Bellwether and the herd? Unpacking the u-shaped relationship between prior funding and subsequent contributions in reward-based crowdfunding
by Chan, C.S. Richard & Parhankangas, Annaleena & Sahaym, Arvin & Oo, Pyayt
- S0883902617305281 Close your eyes or open your mind: Effects of sleep and mindfulness exercises on entrepreneurs' exhaustion
by Murnieks, Charles Y. & Arthurs, Jonathan D. & Cardon, Melissa S. & Farah, Nusrat & Stornelli, Jason & Michael Haynie, J.
- S0883902617308492 Sounds novel or familiar? Entrepreneurs' framing strategy in the venture capital market
by Pan, Lingling & Li, Xiumei & Chen, Jianhong & Chen, Tianxu
- S0883902617308984 Surviving the emotional rollercoaster called entrepreneurship: The role of emotion regulation
by De Cock, Robin & Denoo, Lien & Clarysse, Bart
- S0883902617309527 Weaving network theory into effectuation: A multi-level reconceptualization of effectual dynamics
by Kerr, Jon & Coviello, Nicole
- S0883902617309850 Strategic entrepreneurship's dynamic tensions: Converging (diverging) effects of experience and networks on market entry timing and entrant performance
by Zhao, Eric Yanfei & Ishihara, Masakazu & Jennings, P. Devereaux
- S0883902618301927 Measuring opportunity evaluation: Conceptual synthesis and scale development
by Scheaf, David J. & Loignon, Andrew C. & Webb, Justin W. & Heggestad, Eric D. & Wood, Matthew S.
- S088390261830452X What signals matter for social startups? It depends: The influence of gender role congruity on social impact accelerator selection decisions
by Yang, Shu & Kher, Romi & Newbert, Scott L.
2020, Volume 35, Issue 1
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s088390261730232x Fueling the fire: Examining identity centrality, affective interpersonal commitment and gender as drivers of entrepreneurial passion
by Murnieks, Charles Y. & Cardon, Melissa S. & Haynie, J. Michael
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902618300910 Domestic versus foreign listing: Does a CEO's educational experience matter?
by Bai, Xiaoou & Tsang, Eric W.K. & Xia, Wei
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902617308790 The financing of alliance entrepreneurship
by Hong, Jieying
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902617304731 The exemplar enigma: New venture image formation in an emergent organizational category
by Younger, Shannon & Fisher, Greg
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902617307760 Franchise management capabilities and franchisor performance under alternative franchise ownership strategies
by Gillis, William E. & Combs, James G. & Yin, Xiaoli
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902617304639 The CAGE around cyberspace? How digital innovations internationalize in a virtual world
by Shaheer, Noman Ahmed & Li, Sali
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902619300916 Using fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis for a finer-grained understanding of entrepreneurship
by Douglas, Evan J. & Shepherd, Dean A. & Prentice, Catherine
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902618304488 Broadening versus reinforcing investor portfolios: Social structure and the search for venture capital investors
by Wang, Pengfei
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902618301071 Normalizing vs. analyzing: Drawing the lessons from failure to enhance firm innovativeness
by Danneels, Erwin & Vestal, Alex
- v:35:y:2020:i:1:s0883902617304020 Perceived project transition support and employees' assessments of entrepreneurial project performance
by Patzelt, Holger & Behrens, Judith & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Shepherd, Dean A.
2019, Volume 34, Issue 6
- v:34:y:2019:i:6:s0883902618303434 Sleep and entrepreneurs' abilities to imagine and form initial beliefs about new venture ideas
by Gish, J. Jeffrey & Wagner, David T. & Grégoire, Denis A. & Barnes, Christopher M.
- v:34:y:2019:i:6:s0883902618300892 Violence against women and new venture initiation with microcredit: Self-efficacy, fear of failure, and disaster experiences
by Shahriar, Abu Zafar M. & Shepherd, Dean A.
- v:34:y:2019:i:6:s0883902618300697 Exoskeletons, entrepreneurs, and communities: A model of co-constructing a potential opportunity
by Seyb, Stella K. & Shepherd, Dean A. & Williams, Trenton A.
- v:34:y:2019:i:6:s0883902618305858 Self-employment and well-being across institutional contexts
by Fritsch, Michael & Sorgner, Alina & Wyrwich, Michael
- v:34:y:2019:i:6:s0883902618305470 Seeing parochially and acting locally: Social exposure, problem identification and social entrepreneurship
by Dutta, Sunasir
- v:34:y:2019:i:6:s0883902618301344 Reputation and new venture performance in online markets: The moderating role of market crowding
by Taeuscher, Karl
2019, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 1-1 Institutional quality and market selection in the transition to market economy
by Tran, Hien Thu
- 1-1 User entrepreneurs' multiple identities and crowdfunding performance: Effects through product innovativeness, perceived passion, and need similarity
by Oo, Pyayt P. & Allison, Thomas H. & Sahaym, Arvin & Juasrikul, Sakdipon
- 1-1 Entrepreneurship and well-being: The role of psychological autonomy, competence, and relatedness
by Shir, Nadav & Nikolaev, Boris N. & Wincent, Joakim
- 1-1 Accelerating strategic fit or venture emergence: Different paths adopted by corporate accelerators
by Shankar, Raj K. & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 1-1 Editorial: Enhancing quantitative theory-testing entrepreneurship research
by Anderson, Brian S. & Wennberg, Karl & McMullen, Jeffery S.
- 1-1 Entrepreneurs meet financiers: Evidence from the business angel market
by Cipollone, Angela & Giordani, Paolo E.
- 1-1 Infrastructure investments and entrepreneurial dynamism in the U.S
by Bennett, Daniel L.
2019, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 579-588 Entrepreneurship and well-being: Past, present, and future
by Wiklund, Johan & Nikolaev, Boris & Shir, Nadav & Foo, Maw-Der & Bradley, Steve
- 589-607 Well-being effects of self-employment: A spatial inquiry
by Abreu, Maria & Oner, Ozge & Brouwer, Aleid & van Leeuwen, Eveline
- 608-624 Can prosocial motivation harm entrepreneurs' subjective well-being?
by Kibler, Ewald & Wincent, Joakim & Kautonen, Teemu & Cacciotti, Gabriella & Obschonka, Martin
- 625-645 Micro-entrepreneurship and subjective well-being: Evidence from rural Bangladesh
by Bhuiyan, Muhammad Faress & Ivlevs, Artjoms
- 646-663 Entrepreneurship and eudaimonic well-being: Five venues for new science
by Ryff, Carol D.
- 664-691 Switching to self-employment can be good for your health
by Nikolova, Milena
- 692-708 I can't get no sleep—The differential impact of entrepreneurial stressors on work-home interference and insomnia among experienced versus novice entrepreneurs
by Kollmann, Tobias & Stöckmann, Christoph & Kensbock, Julia M.
- 709-730 The Yin and Yang of entrepreneurship: Gender differences in the importance of communal and agentic characteristics for entrepreneurs' subjective well-being and performance
by Hmieleski, Keith M. & Sheppard, Leah D.
- 731-751 Self-employment and allostatic load
by Patel, Pankaj C. & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Williams, Trenton A.
2019, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 413-417 A wakeup call for the field of entrepreneurship and its evaluators
by McMullen, Jeffery S.
- 418-438 Founder retention as CEO at IPO in emerging economies: The role of private equity owners and national institutions
by Hearn, Bruce & Filatotchev, Igor
- 439-458 Entrepreneurial orientation and start-ups' external financing
by Vaznyte, Egle & Andries, Petra
- 459-476 The emergence of the maker movement: Implications for entrepreneurship research
by Browder, Russell E. & Aldrich, Howard E. & Bradley, Steven W.
- 477-495 How optimal distinctiveness affects new ventures' failure risk: A contingency perspective
by Goldenstein, Jan & Hunoldt, Michael & Oertel, Simon
- 496-512 Narcissism and learning from entrepreneurial failure
by Liu, Yiran & Li, Yong & Hao, Xiling & Zhang, Yuli
- 513-527 Navigating liminality in new venture internationalization
by Prashantham, Shameen & Floyd, Steven W.
- 528-557 Biased and overconfident, unbiased but going for it: How framing and anchoring affect the decision to start a new venture
by Dubard Barbosa, Saulo & Fayolle, Alain & Smith, Brett R.
- 558-577 The co-evolution of social networks and selection system orientations as core constituents of institutional logics of future entrepreneurs at school
by Ebbers, Joris J. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M.
2019, Volume 34, Issue 2