Journal of Business Venturing
2015, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 357-374 Self-employment and the role of health insurance in the U.S
by Gumus, Gulcin & Regan, Tracy L.
- 375-389 Perceived progress variability and entrepreneurial effort intensity: The moderating role of venture goal commitment
by Uy, Marilyn A. & Foo, Maw-Der & Ilies, Remus
- 390-406 The contingent value of social resources: Entrepreneurs' use of debt-financing sources in Western China
by Zhang, Yanlong
- 407-419 Creative personality, opportunity recognition and the tendency to start businesses: A study of their genetic predispositions
by Shane, Scott & Nicolaou, Nicos
- 420-435 Joining forces: Top management team and board chair characteristics as antecedents of board service involvement
by Knockaert, Mirjam & Bjornali, Ekaterina S. & Erikson, Truls
- 436-451 The double-edged sword of legitimacy in base-of-the-pyramid markets
by Kistruck, Geoffrey M. & Webb, Justin W. & Sutter, Christopher J. & Bailey, Anastasia V.G.
- 452-466 Up to standard?
by Tang, Yi & Wezel, Filippo Carlo
- 467-487 Is microcredit a blessing for the poor? A meta-analysis examining development outcomes and contextual considerations
by Chliova, Myrto & Brinckmann, Jan & Rosenbusch, Nina
2015, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 185-204 The tortoise versus the hare: Progress and business viability differences between conventional and leisure-based founders
by Kim, Phillip H. & Longest, Kyle C. & Lippmann, Stephen
- 205-226 Assessing the impact of public venture capital programmes in the United Kingdom: Do regional characteristics matter?
by Munari, Federico & Toschi, Laura
- 227-254 Location choice of academic entrepreneurs: Evidence from the US biotechnology industry
by Kolympiris, Christos & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Miller, Douglas
- 255-272 Making sense of entrepreneurial exit strategies: A typology and test
by DeTienne, Dawn R. & McKelvie, Alexander & Chandler, Gaylen N.
- 273-291 How policy positions women entrepreneurs: A comparative analysis of state discourse in Sweden and the United States
by Ahl, Helene & Nelson, Teresa
- 292-306 Turning water into wine? Exploring the role of dynamic capabilities in early-stage capitalization processes
by Townsend, David M. & Busenitz, Lowell W.
- 307-321 Social trust and angel investors' decisions: A multilevel analysis across nations
by Ding, Zhujun & Au, Kevin & Chiang, Flora
- 322-337 Parent inheritance, founder expertise, and venture strategy: Determinants of new venture knowledge impact
by Basu, Sandip & Sahaym, Arvin & Howard, Michael D. & Boeker, Warren
- 338-354 Ethnic matching in the U.S. venture capital market
by Bengtsson, Ola & Hsu, David H.
2015, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-10 Entrepreneurship through a qualitative lens: Insights on the construction and/or discovery of entrepreneurial opportunity
by Suddaby, Roy & Bruton, Garry D. & Si, Steven X.
- 11-28 Entrepreneurial inception: The role of imprinting in entrepreneurial action
by Mathias, Blake D. & Williams, David W. & Smith, Adam R.
- 29-49 Entrepreneurial legacy: Toward a theory of how some family firms nurture transgenerational entrepreneurship
by Jaskiewicz, Peter & Combs, James G. & Rau, Sabine B.
- 50-65 Embedded entrepreneurship in the creative re-construction of place
by McKeever, Edward & Jack, Sarah & Anderson, Alistair
- 66-94 How should we divide the pie? Equity distribution and its impact on entrepreneurial teams
by Breugst, Nicola & Patzelt, Holger & Rathgeber, Philipp
- 95-112 Opportunities and institutions: A co-creation story of the king crab industry
by Alvarez, Sharon A. & Young, Susan L. & Woolley, Jennifer L.
- 113-130 Emotional arousal and entrepreneurial outcomes: Combining qualitative methods to elaborate theory
by Jennings, Jennifer E. & Edwards, Tim & Devereaux Jennings, P. & Delbridge, Rick
- 131-149 Institutional entrepreneurs' social mobility in organizational fields
by Waldron, Theodore L. & Fisher, Greg & Navis, Chad
- 150-166 Failed, not finished: A narrative approach to understanding venture failure stigmatization
by Singh, Smita & Corner, Patricia Doyle & Pavlovich, Kathryn
- 167-184 The evolution of interorganizational relationships in emerging ventures: An ethnographic study within the new product development process
by Marion, Tucker J. & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Friar, John H. & Deeds, David
2014, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 723-740 Take the money or run? Investors' ethical reputation and entrepreneurs' willingness to partner
by Drover, Will & Wood, Matthew S. & Fassin, Yves
- 741-754 When do investors forgive entrepreneurs for lying?
by Pollack, Jeffrey M. & Bosse, Douglas A.
- 755-772 A temporal analysis of how entrepreneurial goal intentions, positive fantasies, and action planning affect starting a new venture and when the effects wear off
by Gielnik, Michael M. & Barabas, Stefanie & Frese, Michael & Namatovu-Dawa, Rebecca & Scholz, Florian A. & Metzger, Juliane R. & Walter, Thomas
- 773-784 Publication bias in entrepreneurship research: An examination of dominant relations to performance
by O'Boyle, Ernest H. & Rutherford, Matthew W. & Banks, George C.
- 785-806 You can't leave your work behind: Employment experience and founding collaborations
by Kim, Phillip H. & Longest, Kyle C.
- 807-821 When do firms benefit from university–industry R&D collaborations? The implications of firm R&D focus on scientific research and technological recombination
by Soh, Pek-Hooi & Subramanian, Annapoornima M.
- 822-835 When do female-owned businesses out-survive male-owned businesses? A disaggregated approach by industry and geography
by Kalnins, Arturs & Williams, Michele
2014, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 453-470 Practice makes perfect: Entrepreneurial-experience curves and venture performance
by Toft-Kehler, Rasmus & Wennberg, Karl & Kim, Phillip H.
- 471-489 National distances, international experience, and venture capital investment performance
by Li, Yong & Vertinsky, Ilan B. & Li, Jing
- 490-510 Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship
by Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina
- 511-524 Entrepreneurial orientation and international scope: The differential roles of innovativeness, proactiveness, and risk-taking
by Dai, Li & Maksimov, Vladislav & Gilbert, Brett Anitra & Fernhaber, Stephanie A.
- 525-542 Trademarks and venture capital valuation
by Block, Joern H. & De Vries, Geertjan & Schumann, Jan H. & Sandner, Philipp
- 543-564 How entrepreneurs seduce business angels: An impression management approach
by Parhankangas, Annaleena & Ehrlich, Michael
- 565-583 Online entrepreneurial communication: Mitigating uncertainty and increasing differentiation via Twitter
by Fischer, Eileen & Rebecca Reuber, A.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 345-362 Do different factors explain male and female self-employment rates?
by Saridakis, George & Marlow, Susan & Storey, David J.
- 363-376 Social entrepreneurship as an essentially contested concept: Opening a new avenue for systematic future research
by Choi, Nia & Majumdar, Satyajit
- 377-391 When do domestic alliances help ventures abroad? Direct and moderating effects from a learning perspective
by Milanov, Hana & Fernhaber, Stephanie A.
- 392-404 Risky business? The survival implications of exploiting commercial opportunities by nonprofits
by Gras, David & Mendoza-Abarca, Karla I.
- 405-420 New insights into venture capitalists' activity: IPO and time-to-exit forecast as antecedents of their post-investment involvement
by Gerasymenko, Violetta & Arthurs, Jonathan D.
- 421-436 Regional influences on the prevalence of family versus non-family start-ups
by Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl
- 437-452 Technological arbitrage opportunities and interindustry differences in entry rates
by Anokhin, Sergey & Wincent, Joakim
2014, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 193-209 The role of information asymmetry in the choice of entrepreneurial exit routes
by Dehlen, Tobias & Zellweger, Thomas & Kammerlander, Nadine & Halter, Frank
- 210-231 Injecting demand through spillovers: Foreign direct investment, domestic socio-political conditions, and host-country entrepreneurial activity
by Kim, Phillip H. & Li, Mingxiang
- 232-251 Why are some people more likely to become small-businesses owners than others: Entrepreneurship entry and industry-specific barriers
by Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy & Parker, Simon C.
- 252-272 Making it personal: Opportunity individuation and the shaping of opportunity beliefs
by Wood, Matthew S. & McKelvie, Alexander & Haynie, J. Michael
- 273-288 Gender differences in evaluation of new business opportunity: A stereotype threat perspective
by Gupta, Vishal K. & Goktan, A. Banu & Gunay, Gonca
- 289-309 Proprietorship and unemployment in the United States
by Gohmann, Stephan F. & Fernandez, Jose M.
- 310-326 Beyond environmental scarcity: Human and social capital as driving forces of bootstrapping activities
by Grichnik, Dietmar & Brinckmann, Jan & Singh, Luv & Manigart, Sophie
- 327-344 Entrepreneurial orientation and network board diversity in network organizations
by Wincent, Joakim & Thorgren, Sara & Anokhin, Sergey
2014, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-16 The dynamics of crowdfunding: An exploratory study
by Mollick, Ethan
- 17-33 Individual responses to firm failure: Appraisals, grief, and the influence of prior failure experience
by Jenkins, Anna S. & Wiklund, Johan & Brundin, Ethel
- 34-54 The impact of media on the legitimacy of new market categories: The case of broadband internet
by Schultz, Patrick L. & Marin, Alejandra & Boal, Kimberly B.
- 55-71 Do young firms owned by recent immigrants outperform other young firms?
by Neville, François & Orser, Barbara & Riding, Allan & Jung, Owen
- 72-87 Participating convertible preferred stock in venture capital exits
by Arcot, Sridhar
- 88-105 The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?
by Åstebro, Thomas & Chen, Jing
- 106-120 International commitment, post-entry growth and survival of international new ventures
by Sleuwaegen, Leo & Onkelinx, Jonas
- 121-136 Localized competition in the knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship
by Plummer, Lawrence A. & Acs, Zoltan J.
- 137-151 Industry and startup experience on entrepreneur forecast performance in new firms
by Cassar, Gavin
- 152-173 Social capital of entrepreneurs and small firm performance: A meta-analysis of contextual and methodological moderators
by Stam, Wouter & Arzlanian, Souren & Elfring, Tom
- 174-192 Entry and exit in disequilibrium
by Burke, Andrew & van Stel, André
2013, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 683-689 Entrepreneurship as a solution to poverty
by Bruton, Garry D. & Ketchen, David J. & Ireland, R. Duane
- 690-707 The effect of entrepreneurial rhetoric on microlending investment: An examination of the warm-glow effect
by Allison, Thomas H. & McKenny, Aaron F. & Short, Jeremy C.
- 708-727 Entrepreneurial orientation, market orientation, network ties, and performance: Study of entrepreneurial firms in a developing economy
by Boso, Nathaniel & Story, Vicky M. & Cadogan, John W.
- 728-742 Toward a theory of transformative entrepreneuring: Poverty reduction and conflict resolution in Rwanda's entrepreneurial coffee sector
by Tobias, Jutta M. & Mair, Johanna & Barbosa-Leiker, Celestina
- 743-758 Entrepreneurs' responses to semi-formal illegitimate institutional arrangements
by Sutter, Christopher J. & Webb, Justin W. & Kistruck, Geoffrey M. & Bailey, Anastasia V.G.
- 759-773 Bankers at the gate: Microfinance and the high cost of borrowed logics
by Kent, Derin & Dacin, M. Tina
- 774-789 Religion, social class, and entrepreneurial choice
by Audretsch, David B. & Bönte, Werner & Tamvada, Jagannadha Pawan
2013, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 583-597 Joint effects of prior start-up experience and coping strategies on entrepreneurs’ psychological well-being
by Uy, Marilyn A. & Foo, Maw-Der & Song, Zhaoli
- 598-614 Research on entrepreneurship in the informal economy: Framing a research agenda
by Webb, Justin W. & Bruton, Garry D. & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Ireland, R. Duane
- 615-632 Growth paths and survival chances: An application of Gambler's Ruin theory
by Coad, Alex & Frankish, Julian & Roberts, Richard G. & Storey, David J.
- 633-651 Reconstructing entrepreneurial intentions to identify predisposition for growth
by Douglas, Evan J.
- 652-666 Do serial entrepreneurs run successively better-performing businesses?
by Parker, Simon C.
- 667-682 Can socioeconomic heritage produce a lost generation with regard to entrepreneurship?
by Wyrwich, Michael
2013, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 459-473 Narrative attributions of entrepreneurial failure
by Mantere, Saku & Aula, Pekka & Schildt, Henri & Vaara, Eero
- 474-488 Women's self-employment: An act of institutional (dis)integration? A multilevel, cross-country study
by Klyver, Kim & Nielsen, Suna Løwe & Evald, Majbritt Rostgaard
- 489-510 The impact of venture capital on the productivity growth of European entrepreneurial firms: ‘Screening’ or ‘value added’ effect?
by Croce, Annalisa & Martí, José & Murtinu, Samuele
- 511-527 Joining the pack or going solo? A dynamic theory of new firm positioning
by Boone, Christophe & Wezel, Filippo Carlo & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen
- 528-545 The entrepreneur's investor choice: The impact on later-stage firm development
by Schwienbacher, Armin
- 546-563 A conceptual framework for entrepreneurship education policy: Meeting government and economic purposes
by O'Connor, Allan
- 564-580 Which institutions encourage entrepreneurial growth aspirations?
by Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz
2013, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 335-353 Does acquiring venture capital pay off for the funded firms? A meta-analysis on the relationship between venture capital investment and funded firm financial performance
by Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Müller, Verena
- 354-372 Are all startups affected similarly by clusters? Agglomeration, competition, firm heterogeneity, and survival
by Pe'er, Aviad & Keil, Thomas
- 373-396 Measuring entrepreneurial passion: Conceptual foundations and scale validation
by Cardon, Melissa S. & Gregoire, Denis A. & Stevens, Christopher E. & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 397-412 The influence of dispositional affect and cognition on venture investment portfolio concentration
by Chan, Chien Sheng Richard & Park, Haemin Dennis
- 413-429 The influence of firm age and intangible resources on the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm growth among Japanese SMEs
by Anderson, Brian S. & Eshima, Yoshihiro
- 430-442 Towards a schematic theory of entrepreneurial alertness
by Valliere, Dave
- 443-457 Turning small business interns into applicants: The mediating role of perceived justice
by Zhao, Hao
2013, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 195-210 Improving new technology venture performance under direct and indirect network externality conditions
by Podoynitsyna, Ksenia & Song, Michael & van der Bij, Hans & Weggeman, Mathieu
- 211-224 Examining the formation of human capital in entrepreneurship: A meta-analysis of entrepreneurship education outcomes
by Martin, Bruce C. & McNally, Jeffrey J. & Kay, Michael J.
- 225-240 Do entrepreneurial goals matter? Resource allocation in new owner-managed firms
by Dunkelberg, William & Moore, Carmen & Scott, Jonathan & Stull, William
- 241-260 Multilateral R&D alliances by new ventures
by Li, Dan
- 261-280 Linking family-to-business enrichment and support to entrepreneurial success: Do female and male entrepreneurs experience different outcomes?
by Powell, Gary N. & Eddleston, Kimberly A.
- 281-298 Exploring the evolution of supporter networks in the creation of new organizations
by Newbert, Scott L. & Tornikoski, Erno T. & Quigley, Narda R.
- 299-315 Political connections and entrepreneurial investment: Evidence from China's transition economy
by Zhou, Wubiao
- 316-334 International exposure through network relationships: Implications for new venture internationalization
by Fernhaber, Stephanie A. & Li, Dan
2013, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-9 Institutions, entrepreneurs, and communities: A special issue on entrepreneurship
by Jennings, P. Devereaux & Greenwood, Royston & Lounsbury, Michael D. & Suddaby, Roy
- 10-29 “Living in the fishbowl”. Generating an entrepreneurial culture in a local community in Argentina
by Marti, Ignasi & Courpasson, David & Dubard Barbosa, Saulo
- 30-50 When institutional change outruns the change agent: The contested terrain of entrepreneurial microfinance for those in poverty
by Khavul, Susanna & Chavez, Helmuth & Bruton, Garry D.
- 51-68 Creating opportunities for institutional entrepreneurship: The Colonel and the Cup in English County Cricket
by Wright, April L. & Zammuto, Raymond F.
- 69-82 Crescive entrepreneurship in complex social problems: Institutional conditions for entrepreneurial engagement
by Dorado, Silvia & Ventresca, Marc J.
- 83-97 To be different, or to be the same? An exploratory study of isomorphism in the cluster
by Tan, Justin & Shao, Yunfei & Li, Wan
- 98-116 The microstructures of rhetorical strategy in social entrepreneurship: Building legitimacy through heroes and villains
by Ruebottom, Trish
- 117-133 Contextualizing the categorical imperative: Category linkages, technology focus, and resource acquisition in nanotechnology entrepreneurship
by Wry, Tyler & Lounsbury, Michael
- 134-150 Building entrepreneurial tie portfolios through strategic homophily: The role of narrative identity work in venture creation and early growth
by Phillips, Nelson & Tracey, Paul & Karra, Neri
- 151-175 Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?
by Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María
- 176-193 Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity
by Stenholm, Pekka & Acs, Zoltan J. & Wuebker, Robert
2012, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 607-621 The development of new products: The role of firm context and managerial cognition
by Plambeck, Nils
- 622-636 In the eye of the beholder: How regulatory focus and self-efficacy interact in influencing opportunity recognition
by Tumasjan, Andranik & Braun, Reiner
- 637-651 Confirmatory search as a useful heuristic? testing the veracity of entrepreneurial conjectures
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Haynie, J. Michael & McMullen, Jeffery S.
- 652-665 Corporate shareholdings and organizational ambidexterity in high-tech SMEs: Evidence from a transitional economy
by Gedajlovic, Eric & Cao, Qing & Zhang, Hongping
- 666-684 Cross-border venture capital investments in Asia: Selection and exit performance
by Dai, Na & Jo, Hoje & Kassicieh, Sul
2012, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 401-413 Enriching strategic variety in new ventures through external knowledge
by Larrañeta, Bárbara & Zahra, Shaker A. & González, José Luis Galán
- 414-435 Intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurial intentions
by Laspita, Stavroula & Breugst, Nicola & Heblich, Stephan & Patzelt, Holger
- 436-455 Stakeholder–firm power difference, stakeholders' CSR orientation, and SMEs' environmental performance in China
by Tang, Zhi & Tang, Jintong
- 456-476 Are entrepreneurs influenced by risk attitude, regulatory focus or both? An experiment on entrepreneurs' time allocation
by Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin & Lévesque, Moren & Schade, Christian
- 477-492 Out of sight but not out of mind: Why failure to account for left truncation biases research on failure rates
by Yang, Tiantian & Aldrich, Howard E.
- 493-505 Conducting field experiments using eLancing's natural environment
by Aguinis, Herman & Lawal, Sola O.
- 506-521 Assessing the effectiveness of guided preparation for new venture creation and performance: Theory and practice
by Rotger, Gabriel Pons & Gørtz, Mette & Storey, David J.
2012, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 291-309 Entrepreneurial actions and optimistic overconfidence: The role of motivated reasoning in new product introductions
by Simon, Mark & Shrader, Rodney C.
- 310-324 Entrepreneurs' dispositional positive affect: The potential benefits – and potential costs – of being “up”
by Baron, Robert A. & Hmieleski, Keith M. & Henry, Rebecca A.
- 325-341 Why do entrepreneurs use franchising as a financial tool? An agency explanation
by Gonzalez-Diaz, Manuel & Solis-Rodriguez, Vanesa
- 342-354 Does venture capitalist activism improve investment performance?
by Jackson, William E. & Bates, Timothy & Bradford, William D.
- 355-371 Alliance portfolios and shareholder value in post-IPO firms: The moderating roles of portfolio structure and firm-level uncertainty
by Mouri, Nacef & Sarkar, M.B. & Frye, Melissa
- 372-384 Nascent ventures competing for start-up capital: Matching reputations and investors
by Ebbers, Joris J. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M.
- 385-399 The value of business planning before start-up — A decision-theoretical perspective
by Chwolka, Anne & Raith, Matthias G.
2012, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 167-184 Corporate effectuation: Entrepreneurial action and its impact on R&D project performance
by Brettel, Malte & Mauer, René & Engelen, Andreas & Küpper, Daniel
- 185-196 Measuring the market newness of new ventures
by Dahlqvist, Jonas & Wiklund, Johan
- 197-216 Strategic and institutional effects on foreign IPO performance: Examining the impact of country of origin, corporate governance, and host country effects
by Bell, R. Greg & Moore, Curt B. & Filatotchev, Igor
- 217-233 Strategic alliances and product development in high technology new firms: The moderating effect of technological capabilities
by Haeussler, Carolin & Patzelt, Holger & Zahra, Shaker A.
- 234-247 Does culture still matter?: The effects of individualism on national innovation rates
by Taylor, Mark Zachary & Wilson, Sean
- 248-265 R&D investments in family and founder firms: An agency perspective
by Block, Joern H.
- 266-290 International entrepreneurship research in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda
by Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
2011, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 604-623 Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis
by Cope, Jason
- 625-631 The emergence, advance and future of international entrepreneurship research — An introduction to the special forum
by Coviello, Nicole E. & McDougall, Patricia P. & Oviatt, Benjamin M.
- 632-659 International Entrepreneurship research (1989–2009): A domain ontology and thematic analysis
by Jones, Marian V. & Coviello, Nicole & Tang, Yee Kwan
- 660-679 International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets
by Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen
2011, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 505-520 How do bankruptcy laws affect entrepreneurship development around the world?
by Lee, Seung-Hyun & Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Peng, Mike W. & Barney, Jay B.
- 521-536 Should I stay or should I go? Career choice intentions of students with family business background
by Zellweger, Thomas & Sieger, Philipp & Halter, Frank
- 537-554 Swinging a double-edged sword: The effect of slack on entrepreneurial management and growth
by Bradley, Steven W. & Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 555-571 The dual nature of innovative activity: How entrepreneurial orientation influences innovation generation and adoption
by Pérez-Luño, Ana & Wiklund, Johan & Cabrera, Ramón Valle
- 572-588 Is self-employment really a bad experience?: The effects of previous self-employment on subsequent wage-employment wages
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj
- 589-602 The study of emerging industries: Recognizing and responding to some central problems
by Forbes, Daniel P. & Kirsch, David A.
2011, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 391-411 CEO compensation in venture-backed firms
by Bengtsson, Ola & Hand, John R.M.
- 412-430 Industry changes in technology and complementary assets and the creation of high-growth firms
by Eckhardt, Jonathan T. & Shane, Scott A.
- 431-440 Interaction between feasibility and desirability in the formation of entrepreneurial intentions
by Fitzsimmons, Jason R. & Douglas, Evan J.
- 441-457 Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs
by Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas
- 458-471 Persistence and heterogeneity in entrepreneurship: An evolutionary game theoretic analysis
by Kuechle, Graciela
- 472-488 Family involvement and new venture debt financing
by Chua, Jess H. & Chrisman, James J. & Kellermanns, Franz & Wu, Zhenyu
- 489-503 Configuring a corporate venturing portfolio to create growth value: Within-portfolio diversity and strategic linkage
by Lin, Shu-Jou & Lee, Ji-Ren
2011, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 273-292 Unpacking the uncertainty construct: Implications for entrepreneurial action
by McKelvie, Alexander & Haynie, J. Michael & Gustavsson, Veronica
- 293-305 Contingency as an entrepreneurial resource: How private obsession fulfills public need
by Harmeling, Susan
- 306-320 The moderating effects of customer driven complexity on the structure and growth relationship in young firms
by Chowdhury, Sanjib
- 321-340 A model of trust and compliance in franchise relationships
by Davies, Mark A.P. & Lassar, Walfried & Manolis, Chris & Prince, Melvin & Winsor, Robert D.
- 341-358 Human capital and entrepreneurial success: A meta-analytical review
by Unger, Jens M. & Rauch, Andreas & Frese, Michael & Rosenbusch, Nina
- 359-374 An entrepreneur's choice of venture capitalist or angel-financing: A behavioral game-theoretic approach
by Fairchild, Richard
- 375-390 Causation and effectuation processes: A validation study
by Chandler, Gaylen N. & DeTienne, Dawn R. & McKelvie, Alexander & Mumford, Troy V.
2011, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 153-171 Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why
by Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh
- 172-188 "In pursuit of the real deal": A longitudinal study of VC decision making
by Petty, Jeffrey S. & Gruber, Marc
- 189-199 Private equity investment decisions in family firms: The role of human resources and agency costs
by Dawson, Alexandra
- 200-211 The relationship between prior and subsequent new venture creation in the United States: A county level analysis
by Chang, Erick P.C. & Chrisman, James J. & Kellermanns, Franz W.
- 212-225 Business angel early stage decision making
by Maxwell, Andrew L. & Jeffrey, Scott A. & Lévesque, Moren
- 226-238 Negative emotions of an entrepreneurial career: Self-employment and regulatory coping behaviors
by Patzelt, Holger & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 239-254 When are venture capital projects initiated?
by Li, Yong & Mahoney, Joseph T.
- 255-272 Exploring the antecedents of social liabilities in CVC triads--A dynamic social network perspective
by Weber, Christiana & Weber, Barbara
2011, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-18 Social interaction via new social media: (How) can interactions on Twitter affect effectual thinking and behavior?
by Fischer, Eileen & Reuber, A. Rebecca
- 19-34 Intrapreneurship or entrepreneurship?
by Parker, Simon C.
- 35-48 Cross-border private equity syndication: Institutional context and learning
by Meuleman, Miguel & Wright, Mike
- 49-60 The role of entrepreneurs in firm-level innovation: Joint effects of positive affect, creativity, and environmental dynamism
by Baron, Robert A. & Tang, Jintong
- 61-78 Cross-national invariance of the entrepreneurial orientation scale
by Hansen, John D. & Deitz, George D. & Tokman, Mert & Marino, Louis D. & Weaver, K. Mark
- 79-92 Misfortunes or mistakes?: Cultural sensemaking of entrepreneurial failure
by Cardon, Melissa S. & Stevens, Christopher E. & Potter, D. Ryland
- 93-103 Agency and institutional influences on franchising decisions
by Barthélemy, Jérôme
- 104-123 Performance differentials within geographic clusters
by McCann, Brian T. & Folta, Timothy B.
- 124-136 Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors
by Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Foo, Maw Der & Leung, Aegean
- 137-151 Attributions to intuition in the venture founding process: Do entrepreneurs actually use intuition or just say that they do?
by Blume, Brian D. & Covin, Jeffrey G.
2010, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 541-555 The nature of entrepreneurial experience, business failure and comparative optimism
by Ucbasaran, Deniz & Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike & Flores, Manuel
- 556-568 Do market information processes improve new venture performance?
by Song, Michael & Wang, Tang & Parry, Mark E.
- 569-578 Beyond hubris: How highly confident entrepreneurs rebound to venture again
by Hayward, Mathew L.A. & Forster, William R. & Sarasvathy, Saras D. & Fredrickson, Barbara L.
- 579-592 Financing decisions as a source of conflict in venture boards
by Forbes, Daniel P. & Korsgaard, M. Audrey & Sapienza, Harry J.
- 593-609 The dynamic impact of innovative capability and inter-firm network on firm valuation: A longitudinal study of biotechnology start-ups
by Zheng, Yanfeng & Liu, Jing & George, Gerard
- 610-626 On growth drivers of high-tech start-ups: Exploring the role of founders' human capital and venture capital
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca
2010, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 439-448 Sustainable development and entrepreneurship: Past contributions and future directions
by Hall, Jeremy K. & Daneke, Gregory A. & Lenox, Michael J.
- 449-463 The entrepreneur-environment nexus: Uncertainty, innovation, and allocation
by York, Jeffrey G. & Venkataraman, S.
- 464-480 Escaping the green prison: Entrepreneurship and the creation of opportunities for sustainable development
by Pacheco, Desirée F. & Dean, Thomas J. & Payne, David S.
- 481-492 Greening Goliaths versus emerging Davids -- Theorizing about the role of incumbents and new entrants in sustainable entrepreneurship
by Hockerts, Kai & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 493-509 The impact of social norms on entrepreneurial action: Evidence from the environmental entrepreneurship context
by Meek, William R. & Pacheco, Desirée F. & York, Jeffrey G.
- 510-523 Sustainability-driven entrepreneurship: Principles of organization design
by Parrish, Bradley D.
- 524-539 The influence of sustainability orientation on entrepreneurial intentions -- Investigating the role of business experience
by Kuckertz, Andreas & Wagner, Marcus
2010, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 331-348 The interplay of need and opportunity in venture capital investment syndication
by Dimov, Dimo & Milanov, Hana
- 349-360 The adoption of human capital services by small and medium enterprises: A diffusion of innovation perspective
by Klaas, Brian S. & Klimchak, Malayka & Semadeni, Matthew & Holmes, Jeanne Johnson
- 361-375 Reconceptualizing entrepreneurial exit: Divergent exit routes and their drivers
by Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & DeTienne, Dawn R. & Cardon, Melissa S.
- 376-388 The influence of R&D investment on the use of corporate venture capital: An industry-level analysis
by Sahaym, Arvin & Steensma, H. Kevin & Barden, Jeffrey Q.
- 389-402 Dual-track versus single-track sell-outs: An empirical analysis of competing harvest strategies
by Brau, James C. & Sutton, Ninon K. & Hatch, Nile W.
- 403-422 Stock exchange markets for new ventures
by Carpentier, Cécile & L'Her, Jean-François & Suret, Jean-Marc