Climate change and adaptation in Australian wheat dominant agriculture: a real options analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre, 2016.
"Asset retirement with infinitely repeated alternative replacements: Harvest age and species choice in forestry,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 144-164.
- Skander Ben Abdallah & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Asset Retirement with Infinitely Repeated Alternative Replacements: Harvest Age and Species Choice in Forestry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-37, CIRANO.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Martin Günther, 2009.
"When Does It Hurt?: The Exchange Rate "Pain Threshold" for German Exports,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
943, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Göcke, Matthias & Guenther, Martin, 2009. "When does it hurt? The exchange rate "pain threshold" for German exports," Discussion Papers 45, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Belke, Ansgar & Goecke, Matthias & Guenther, Martin, 2009. "When Does It Hurt? The Exchange Rate ""Pain Threshold"" for German Exports," Ruhr Economic Papers 148, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Oscar Gutiérrez & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2011. "Real options with unknown-date events," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 171-198, May.
- Timothy Erickson & Toni M. Whited, 2000. "Measurement Error and the Relationship between Investment and q," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 1027-1057, October.
- T Heikkinen & K Pietola, 2006. "Rural Investment and the Cost of Income Uncertainty," ERSA conference papers ersa06p51, European Regional Science Association.
- Davide Sala & Erdal Yalcin, 2012.
"Export Experience of Managers and the Internationalization of Firms,"
ifo Working Paper Series
139, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Sala, Davide & Yalcin, Erdal, 2012. "Export experience of managers and the internationalization of firms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Michael Toman, 1998.
"Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 603-621, April.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-32, Resources For the Future.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers 10507, Resources for the Future.
- Daniele Vignoli & Letizia Mencarini & Giammarco Alderotti, 2018.
"Is the Impact of Employment Uncertainty on Fertility Intentions Channeled by Subjective Well-Being?,"
Econometrics Working Papers Archive
2018_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Daniele Vignli & Letizia Mencarini & Giammarco Alderotti, 2018. "Is the Impact of Employment Uncertainty on Fertility Intentions Channeled by Subjective Well-Being?," Working Papers 114, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Ilya V. Prilepskiy, 2018. "Impact of Fiscal Rules on Exchange Rate Volatility," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 6, pages 9-20, December.
- Stern, Nicholas, 2018. "Public economics as if time matters: Climate change and the dynamics of policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 4-17.
- Krause, M.U., 2002. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials and Job Flows," Discussion Paper 2002-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wong, Kit Pong & Yi, Long, 2013. "Irreversibility, mean reversion, and investment timing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 770-775.
- Zeng, Yaxiong & Klabjan, Diego & Arinez, Jorge, 2015. "Distributed solar renewable generation: Option contracts with renewable energy credit uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 295-305.
- Atal, Vidya & Bar, Talia & Gordon, Sidartha, 2016. "Project selection: Commitment and competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 30-48.
- J. L. Wielhouwer & A. De Waegenaere & P. M. Kort, 2000.
"Optimal Dynamic Investment Policy for Different Tax Depreciation Rates and Economic Depreciation Rates,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 23-48, July.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2000. "Optimal dynamic investment policy for different tax depreciation rates and economic depreciation rates," Other publications TiSEM 1b887e80-c43f-41dd-aa3c-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yonggu Kim & Keeyoung Shin & Joseph Ahn & Eul-Bum Lee, 2017. "Probabilistic Cash Flow-Based Optimal Investment Timing Using Two-Color Rainbow Options Valuation for Economic Sustainability Appraisement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Bergendahl, Goran, 2005. "Models for investment in electronic commerce--financial perspectives with empirical evidence," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 363-376, August.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2015.
"Co-firing coal with wood pellets for U.S. electricity generation: A real options analysis,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 106-116.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, E. Wetzstein, 2014. "Assessing the feasibility of cofiring wood pellets with coal for electricity generation: A real option analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162484, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Prelipcean, Gabriela & Boscoianu, Mircea, 2019. "Aspect Regarding the Design of Active Strategies for Venture Capital Financing – the Flexible Adjustment for Romania as a Frontier Capital Market," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2019), Rovinj, Croatia, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Rovinj, Croatia, 12-14 September 2019, pages 187-196, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
- Cantegril, Pierre & Paradis, Gregory & LeBel, Luc & Raulier, Frédéric, 2019. "Bioenergy production to improve value-creation potential of strategic forest management plans in mixed-wood forests of Eastern Canada," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 171-181.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare13:152196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.