Re-organising farm businesses to improve environmental outcomes
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000.
"Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling,"
Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 69-78, June.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000. "Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- David J. Pannell, 2006. "Flat Earth Economics: The Far-reaching Consequences of Flat Payoff Functions in Economic Decision Making," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(4), pages 553-566.
- Gavin C Reid & Lowell R Jacobsen., . "The Small Entrepreneurial Firm," Hume Papers 8, David Hume Institute.
- Barnard,C. S. & Nix,J. S., 1980. "Farm Planning and Control," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296045, October.
- Kaine, Geoff & Lees, Jim & Wright, Vic, 2007. "An Approach to Predicting Demand for an Agricultural Innovation," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 15.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:125714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.