A Multi-Disciplinary Approach For Determining Adoption Of Agricultural Price Risk Management Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pluske, Johanna M. & Fraser, Rob W., 1995. "Can Producers Place Valid and Reliable Valuations on Wool Price-Risk Information?," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1994.
"The Collapse of the Australian Wool Reserve Price Scheme,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1087-1105, September.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "The Collapse of the Australian Wool Reserve Price Scheme," Working Papers 1992.17 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "The Collapse of the Australian Wool Reserve Price Scheme," Working Papers 1992.17, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Tutkun, Aysel & Lehmann, Bernard & Schmidt, Peter, 2006. "Explaining the Conversion to Organic Farming of Farmers of the Obwalden Canton, Switzerland - Extension of the Theory of Planned Behavior within a Structural Equation Modeling Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25313, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- East, Robert, 1993. "Investment decisions and the theory of planned behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 337-375, June.
- Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias, 2006. "Trust and Control Dynamics in Agrifood Supply Networks: Communication Strategies for Electronic Transaction Environments," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25509, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 2000. "The Role of Farmers' Behavioral Attitudes and Heterogeneity in Futures Contracts Usage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 908-919.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1997. "Seasonal variability, land values and willingness-to-pay for a forward wheat contract with protein premiums and discounts," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(2), June.
- Kingwell, Ross, 2000. "Price Risk Management for Australian Broad acre Farmers: some observations," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 8.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M, 1997. "The Ubiquity of Habits and Rules," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 663-684, November.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000.
"Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000. "Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 69-78, June.
- Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Wright, Vic, 2004. "Use of strategies and decision rules by Australian wool producers to manage uncertainty," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 1.
- Fraser McLeay & Tony Zwart, 1998. "Factors affecting choice of cash sales versus forward marketing contracts," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 299-309.
- Wilson, Paul N. & Kennedy, Ana M., 1999. "Trustworthiness As An Economic Asset," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative analysis; trust; habit; social cohesion; forward contracts; wool.; Agricultural Finance; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes007:7985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .