Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 42306 Poverty transition through targeted programme: the case of Bangladesh Poultry Model
by Akter, Shaheen & Farrington, John
- 42305 A mixed-method approach for determining the risk and complexity farmers associate with using forward contracts
by Jackson, Elizabeth & Quaddus, Mohammed & Islam, Nazrul & Stanton, John
- 36873 Use of Penalties and Rewards in Agri-Environmental Policy
by Yano, Yuki & Blandford, David
- 36872 Winners and losers from Johne’s disease eradication from the Scottish dairy herd: a Markov-Chain simulation
by Weldegebriel, Habtu T. & Gunn, George J. & Stott, Alistair W.
- 36871 Management of reproduction in Scottish suckler herds
by Stott, Alistair W. & Gunn, George J. & Varo Barbudo, Antonio
- 36870 Analysing the Economic Performance of Irish Dairy Farmers 1998-2006
by Smyth, Paul & Butler, Anne Marie & Hennessy, Thia C.
- 36869 Quota Deregulation and Organic versus Conventional Milk – A Bayesian Distance Function Approach
by Sauer, Johannes
- 36868 The Market for Payment Entitlements in Germany
by Roeder, Norbert & Kilian, Stefan
- 36867 Whether crop diversification is a desired strategy for agricultural growth in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Sanzidur
- 36866 Potential of differentiated payment levels based on standard cost approaches: A case study of selected rural development measures in Germany
by Offermann, Frank & Nieberg, Hiltrud & Hecht, Judith
- 36865 Sophisticated Program Planning Approaches Generate Large Benefits in High Risk Crop Farming
by Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert
- 36864 Landscape Conservation And Economic Interdependence: A Case-Study Of Welsh National Parks And The Regional Economy
by Midmore, Peter
- 36863 Technical Efficiency in Portuguese Dairy Farms
by Lopes, Fernando
- 36862 Price Leadership in UK Food Retailing: Time Series Representation and Evidence
by Lloyd, Tim A.
- 36861 Can the CAP payments facilitate the growth of individual farms in the NMS post-EU accession?
by Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Douarin, Elodie & Gorton, Matthew
- 36860 Perpetuation of subsistence farming in Western Balkans: the role of factor market imperfections
by Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Desjeux, Yann
- 36859 Eating Out in the British Isles
by Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F.
- 36858 A method to calculate economic key figures with regard to plot structure improvements
by Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 36857 Consequences of the CAP reform on the environment and nature conservation Results of an empirical study in Germany
by Kantelhardt, Jochen & Ganzert, Christian & Kramer, Christine
- 36856 Impact of CAP Reform on Agricultural Production in Four Different European Regions
by Henseler, Martin
- 36855 Consumer behaviour in agricultural direct marketing
by Heer, Ines M.
- 36854 Agriculture’s Multifunctionality, Sustainability, and Social Responsibility
by Hediger, Werner
- 36853 Nitrate Pollution Externality Associated with Increased Corn Demand for Ethanol: a Case Study of Olmsted County in Minnesota
by Harpankar, Kshama
- 36852 Water Communities In The Republic Of Macedonia: An Empirical Analysis Of Membership Satisfaction And Payment Behaviour
by Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve
- 36851 Determinants Of Food Industry Performance – Survey Data And Regressions For Denmark
by Furtan, William Hartley & Sauer, Johannes
- 36850 Land Heterogeneity, Agricultural Income Forgone and Environmental Benefit: An Assessment of Incentive Compatibility Problems in Environmental Stewardship Schemes
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 36849 Evidence of Scope Economies in the Australian Wheat-Sheep Zone
by Fleming, Euan M. & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Pauline
- 36773 The Origin, Development And Structure Of Demand For Plant Genetic Resources. The Impact Of The In Trust Agreements To The CGIAR Collections Availability
by Caracciolo, Francesco & Gotor, Elisabetta & Holloway, Garth J. & Watts, Jamie
- 36772 Mapping preferences for the restoration of environmental damage caused by illegal dumping
by Campbell, Danny & Sinclair, Victoria
- 36771 Forecasting the Adoption of GM Oilseed Rape: Evidence from a Discrete Choice Experiment
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Muller-Scheessel, Jorg & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 36770 Simulating a Market for Tradable Greenhouse Gas Emissions Permits amongst Irish Farmers
by Breen, James P.
- 36769 Optimal agricultural policy and PSE measurement: an assessment and application to Norway
by Blandford, David & Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling
- 36768 Assessing the availability of off-farm employment and farmers’ training needs
by Behan, Jamina & O'Brien, Mark
- 36767 Farmer Responses to Nitrate Vulnerable Zone Designation in Scotland
by Barnes, Andrew Peter & Willock, J. & Hall, Clare & Luiza, Toma
- 36766 Modeling Rural Business Innovation: A Farm Diversification Application
by Anderson, Duncan J. & Tyler, Peter
- 36765 Poverty transition through targeted programme: the case of Bangladesh Poultry Model
by Akter, Shaheen & Farrington, John