Impact of CAP Reform on Agricultural Production in Four Different European Regions
Replaced with revised version of paper 08/21/08.
|Date of creation:||31 Mar 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.aes.ac.uk|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Henseler, Martin, 2007. "CAP reform scenario calculations for the German Neckar river basin and England with the regional model ACRE," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7968, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Weinmann, Bernd & Schroers, Jan Ole & Sheridan, Patrick, 2006. "Simulating the effects of decoupled transfer payments using the land use model ProLand," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
- Roeder, Norbert & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kapfer, Martin, 2006. "Impact of the CAP reform on small-scale grassland regions," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Effects of decoupling on land use: an EU wide, regionally differentiated analysis," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes008:36856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.