Impact of CAP Reform on Agricultural Production in Four Different European Regions
Replaced with revised version of paper 08/21/08.
|Date of creation:||31 Mar 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.aes.ac.uk|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, 02.
- Weinmann, Bernd & Schroers, Jan Ole & Sheridan, Patrick, 2006. "Simulating the effects of decoupled transfer payments using the land use model ProLand," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
- Henseler, Martin, 2007. "CAP reform scenario calculations for the German Neckar river basin and England with the regional model ACRE," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7968, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Roeder, Norbert & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kapfer, Martin, 2006. "Impact of the CAP reform on small-scale grassland regions," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Effects of decoupling on land use: an EU wide, regionally differentiated analysis," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes008:36856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.