How cost-effective are direct payments to organic farms for achieving environmental policy targets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Die Kosten der Okomassnahmen in der Schweizer Landwirtschaft," Agrarwirtschaft und Agrarsoziologie/ Economie et Sociologie Rurales, Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, issue 1.
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz, 2006.
"Modelling Organic Farming at Sector Level An Application to the Reformed CAP in Austria,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25300, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2007. "Modelling Organic Farming at Sector Level. An Application to the Reformed CAP in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 288, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.